Main Disc. Thread - Limitless Executive Ultima

A is for Alpha

A-core has more Alpha training and messaging in it. (For strength and solidity of your mental core. A is for Ascendancy and status.)

B is focused on pure manifestation and results. No Alpha. Just straight to the specific focus of that program. (B is for Basic? Basic does not communicate it properly. But haven’t thought of a better B word yet.)

2 Likes

Thank you! A-core is the way to go then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for helping man!

1 Like

B is for Build

1 Like

Would RICH and Limitless Executive mix well together? like in a custom

1 Like

I’ll just go ahead and say ‘yes’.

They’re both outwardly and actively directed in fundamental ways. And complementary ways.

An example of a ‘challenging’ mix would be if Title A were encouraging you to move within for healing, reflection, and inner transformation and Title B were encouraging you to constantly move, to make things happen in the outside world, to use every possible bit of time for action. That’s an example of a combination that could be difficult to integrate. (Still possible to integrate, just more challenging.)

2 Likes

B is for Better lol

1 Like

They should.

1 Like

I think A and B is just cuz you start from A and the next one is B :smiley:

oh. duh.

Ultima A and Ultima B

A is for Alpha

B is for Boosted

(and hopefully not for ‘Blooming Idiots’… sacrifice that Alpha programming at your own risk …)

2 Likes

The funny part is I don’t even need to click on that to remember the song.

For whatever reason it’s the first thing that popped into my head when I read the whole A or B Ultima discussion

1 Like

Yes, I am also going for the LEU! I am new here and I am already listining to Primal seduction and Mua Thai. My intention is to be a powerfull, super productive, fast learning, strong, MMA’er attractive man.

2 Likes

Sound like some good goals to work towards

Question to people who run this program:

Does Limitless Executive have a similar effect to Machine:Action and Machine:Rest? Especially curious about Machine:Rest.

Machine: Rest is a great complement to Machine: Action, in that it focuses on optimizing your relaxation breaks and makes your breaks guilt free, while resting in such a way that you become even more effective, efficient and productive overall. With Machine: Rest, you will optimize your days’ breaks so that you rest easily and productively.

2 Likes

Would you be willing to post this :point_up: here:

How have people found the best way to use this Ultima to minimise reconciliation? For example, the Ultima having the opposite effect.

Do you listen every day? once a week? three times a week? What works for you?

1 Like

I only listen to LEU when I have a task I need to focus on. Having a game plan seems to help. If I listen to it with no plan I’ll get strong recon. I’ll have a ton of energy and drive to work but end up getting nothing done.

If I have a plan, I’m golden, and have the drive to work until I’m done.

Listen when you need boost and have a plan.

4 Likes

I want to buy this

I plan on listening one loop for my morning commute before work (its a sales job btw)

good idea?

1 Like