Main Disc. Thread - Limitless Executive Ultima

@Fire and @SaintSovereign this seems like an important question.

6 Likes

So, the initial plan was to do a loop each day, in the morning, throughout the week. Let’s just say that I’m going to reduce my loops to one loop every other day or three loops a week, lmfao! My head is filled like never before, I’m processing a whole entire library of subliminal instructions right now.

Ultima’s are packed with information, especially Executive Limitless. Perhaps these are just the effects of using it for a few days, at least, consistently. We’ll see, I’ll give everyone updated… it’s been 3 hours or so and just finished a loop of another Title so I’m sure it’ll fade eventually. That being said, I started using Executive Limitless on the 6th, did a loop a day, took weekends off, and now I’m on the second day – and let me tell you the effects were astoundingly pronounced, even during the weekend.

Well, it is what it is. Going for some MCT Oil and a walk-in nature to get some fresh air. The point is that whenever something as such happens, my emotions are flatlined, which is the best way I can describe it, and therefore my imagination is reduced tremendously. Most probably going to do Executive Limitless 3 times a week from now on.

Hermit

4 Likes

I’m noticing this too. Considering every other day for Q too.

1 Like

Naw, Q is just fine for me, I’m already feeling uplifted again. I was doing 5 loops a day, including one loop of Executive Limitless.

The amount of change (loops) you want must be in alignment with the amount of action you take. I’m taking action 16 hours a day, non-stop, hence I’m fine doing so many loops. 2 hours after my previous message, I’ve already processed Executive Limitless and my Custom has started to kick-in.

Subliminal Rotation instructions are highly subjective to each individual and I consider everyone to obtain detailed self-perceptions through introspection.

2 Likes

Awesome combo

what are you/were you stacking it with?

You’ll find out soon enough :wink:

1 Like

Possibly, probably. I’ve noticed enhanced results since running BLU. I think Ultima is fueling the influx of results around here. There’s been a shift in the energy here.

5 Likes

what are you noticing?

Hard to say. Positive energy and motivation.

4 Likes

hell yeah!
Dragon Reborn might be cleansing the whole forum as well :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’ve wondered that as well.

That is an interesting question! @SaintSovereign can we have some statistics in the forum about how many members are using/owning which subs?
May be you can do some sentiments analysis and relate them to subs. Just an idea.

We’ll look into it. We do have some data, but I haven’t looked at it in awhile.

1 Like

I posted about an interesting observation in my Dragon Reborn journal

1 Like

With Limitless Executive or Beyond Limitless, everything becomes a Subliminal. I just run it on a very low volume, alongside an mp3 file of a book chapter while I’m reading that same chapter — one hour every day and the material contained within the book slips within my subconscious like I’m 2 years old.

I also use a low volume Theta Binaural on the background as well.

Currently doing this procedure with R.I.C.H and it’s even positively affecting me. I can only imagine doing it with Beyond Limitless or Executive Limitless.

I remember watching a movie while Beyond Limitless was running and I could recall scène after scène imaginatively.

Use this procedure if you want to digest a book — stick with a chapter a day for 9 days, and I assure you, you’ll have internalized the information in your subconscious.

8 Likes

Damn never thought about doing that, thanks for the inspiration @Hermit :slight_smile:

Anyone knows if/when Limitless Executive will become available in the Q store?

@Fire and @SaintSovereign would know. There is a general pattern of modules showing up in the Q store.

1 Like

Can anyone explain to me the difference between ordering this with the normal A-core version vs. ordering it with the new B-core version?

Saint wrote in the R.I.C.H main thread that one could request the B-core version in the notes to the order if purchased through the Q store.

I’m not entirely sure if the B-core is just newer and better or if it is something differing.