Main Disc. Thread - Limitless Executive Ultima

The funny part is I don’t even need to click on that to remember the song.

For whatever reason it’s the first thing that popped into my head when I read the whole A or B Ultima discussion

1 Like

Yes, I am also going for the LEU! I am new here and I am already listining to Primal seduction and Mua Thai. My intention is to be a powerfull, super productive, fast learning, strong, MMA’er attractive man.

2 Likes

Sound like some good goals to work towards

Question to people who run this program:

Does Limitless Executive have a similar effect to Machine:Action and Machine:Rest? Especially curious about Machine:Rest.

Machine: Rest is a great complement to Machine: Action, in that it focuses on optimizing your relaxation breaks and makes your breaks guilt free, while resting in such a way that you become even more effective, efficient and productive overall. With Machine: Rest, you will optimize your days’ breaks so that you rest easily and productively.

2 Likes

Would you be willing to post this :point_up: here:

How have people found the best way to use this Ultima to minimise reconciliation? For example, the Ultima having the opposite effect.

Do you listen every day? once a week? three times a week? What works for you?

1 Like

I only listen to LEU when I have a task I need to focus on. Having a game plan seems to help. If I listen to it with no plan I’ll get strong recon. I’ll have a ton of energy and drive to work but end up getting nothing done.

If I have a plan, I’m golden, and have the drive to work until I’m done.

Listen when you need boost and have a plan.

4 Likes

I want to buy this

I plan on listening one loop for my morning commute before work (its a sales job btw)

good idea?

1 Like

What ultima will get a person to have a plan? :sweat_smile:

Yep. We made it for situations just like this.

2 Likes

will buy soon

thanks

Something like The Executive might be best to do when you need a boost in productivity.

Others such as Beyond Limitless could be run two or more times a week for significant ongoing changes like a major subliminal program.

Have you read the book reality transurfing? Just curious

Do you lot run Beyond Limitless before or after your major stack ?.

I think it would make sense to run it as the first thing in your playlist so you experience the benefits throughout the day.

That’s what I’ve done at least.

2 Likes

Nice @mvargo what your saying makes sense

Several members have discussed RT in various threads.

https://www.subliminalresults.com/search?q=Transurfing

Enjoy. :+1:t2:

1 Like

i start this ultima. this ultima can improve all action?

Had I had water in my mouth, t’would verily most violently have been ejected.

You crack me up when i least expect it.

1 Like