Main Disc. Thread - Limit Destroyer Ultima

I run healing ultimas that I think can help DR. One day I did run BLU though. Even then, these are all better off being type B. They don’t need alpha training.

I do wonder what a B version of true social would be like…

Thank you for elaborating!

If RICH and paragon are B version , then there is no second thought for me that they do bring results very very fast .

1 Like

energetic scripting

Not only does R.I.C.H. help you shatter through any mental wealth ceilings, it also has incredibly powerful energetic scripting, the aura and energetic scripting developed through titles such as Paragon and Libertine.

So the B version is energetic scripting?

Nice neon green color! Looks great on the dark theme.

1 Like

B just means no alpha supporting script

1 Like

@NewZealand and instead there is a script to focus on manifesting and results.

1 Like

OK cool addition didn’t know this

whatever it is I’m sure it’s good :smiley:

I think Saint mentioned if you have experience with subs already or listen to other titles which contains that stuff, then B works better

1 Like

if I remember correctly the only B ultimas available right now are RICH and LBU.

PCU with B should be insane.

I think A and B are in PCU.

I didn’t even know that was possible. I also don’t see the point of alpha training in a physical healing ultima, but what do I know?

I understand what you are saying. However I think @SaintSovereign and @Fire had a good reason for putting it in there.

1 Like

It’s more than that. The core has been completely overhauled. One of the things we did was remove the alpha scripting.

3 Likes

OK good to know :ok_hand: thanks

@SaintSovereign any estimates on how soon we can rebuild our custom Ultimas with the new B core ?

You can build new ones with the B core now, just specify that in the notes. The discounted rebuilds are a bit off. The Q software is currently being updated and we can’t stop that process.

1 Like

Thanks @SaintSovereign…patiently waiting on the discounted rebuild option or for whatever “secret sauce” you have now put into RM that EVERYONE is raving about. You guys are something else ! :joy:

1 Like

We apologize for the wait. We’re desperately trying to finish this “full automation” project because it’s imperative to Q+ and Ultima+. Those will take much longer to build and we need Q to work completely autonomously.

12 Likes

I guess that Beyond Limitless Ultima B will be an extraordinary beast…

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to DR Q+ and DR U+