Main Disc. Thread - Limit Destroyer Ultima

Limit Destroyer will definitely help with this.

3 Likes

I must admit LD looks very appealing to me. I was wondering if doing it first before switching to Rebirth would be a better course of action than moving from Rebirth to it. I mean stacking it with major titles like Emperor. My line of reasoning is; destroy the limits while introducing Emperorā€™s programming and then use Rebirth for reframing and amplifying the results. Itā€™s like, first destroy then reframe what has left and amplify the positive results.

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna start a journal and highlight everything once I decide the last module for second custom. Should be in a few days. Donā€™t wanna derail the thread so Iā€™ll PM you the T custom for now

1 Like

Itā€™s already hitting things I didnā€™t know it would. I felt a bit more brave and fearless than usual.

2 Likes

Did you happen to test it more thoroughly, maybe? Iā€™m podering on fiving it a shot but Iā€™m more interested in tis maing prurpose which is destroying limits of course.

Is LDU still a good purchase? Has Dragon Reborn made LDU obsolete?

1 Like

I think not. As description of Dragon Reborn says that Dragon Fire makes positive subliminal more effective to a user, then LDU will shine again after some exposure of DR.

LDU is one of my favourite subs ever.

4 Likes

Yes, of course. Itā€™s an Ultima, meaning you can use it as a focused booster. For example, if you notice a pattern in your journal thatā€™s revolving around having certain limits, you can temporarily use LDU to drill through that issue.

4 Likes

Iā€™m just doing some mental gymnastics with planning the ā€œperfectā€ healing ultima lol. Iā€™ve been drawn to Limit Destroyer for a while, but bought other stuff that made more sense at that time. I have the LD module in my custom, so Iā€™m sure thatā€™s helping

2 Likes

I just got LDU today, so will be squeezing it for all I can :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been reading through some of the older LDQ/LDU posts again. Since LD is more tightly focused on removing inner limitations in regards to oneā€™s goals and the goals of the current subā€¦

Have you noticed any difference in listening to Limit Destroyer BEFORE the other subs, or listening to it AFTER? Does one seem to work better over the other for you?

1 Like

I would listen to LD before running your major subs. Imagine a car going up a hill with the brakes on. Now after running the LD the ride is much smoother because the brakes are off.

4 Likes

Is there a B version of LD Ultima available ?

2 Likes

Not yet. Right now, Q-Programmer is upgrading Q. Weā€™re waiting until thatā€™s finished to release B versions of the Ultima titles.

8 Likes

That would be nice. I just realized how beneficial B versions would be to healing ultimas.

2 Likes

Upgrading Q to what? Q+ already?

1 Like

Heā€™s upgrading the Quintessence software ā€” what we use to make our subs.

4 Likes

Iā€™m guessing as well that for those running Alchemist, with its honing of manifestation abilities, having a B core thats more geared towards manifestation is going to supercharge the Ultima experience for those who have been running it long enough. Definitely looking forward to test driving the B versions.

2 Likes

Given what Iā€™ve been running lately, basically all my ultimas are better off with the B version.

2 Likes

Would you please tell us more?