Main Disc. Thread - LIFE(charger) Early Access

I love this idea

2 Likes

@RVconsultant, @Fire, @SaintSovereign I think a good LIFE charger that is needes would be a file about acceptance. I notice that once I begin to accept my pain, suffering, anxiety it begins to dissapate and go away. Once I accept my circumstances, they begin to change. I think many here including myself would greatly benefit from a morning acceptance meditation.

4 Likes

@Fire @SaintSovereign

Please see above.

1 Like

Yes, we’ll return to LIFE(charger) after we finish all the upgrades.

10 Likes

Just notice and download Life charger today. So far I like the UI very much it’s simple and elegant.

@SaintSovereign Is there a limit of hours to listening to a charger? Maximum, how many titles can be listened in a day?

1 Like

That depends on your stack. I’d limit it to one or two a day.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign A quick update for a maybe potential bug.

I listened to Beyond Limitless (My stack is Ascension, Mogul, Limitless & Aura). Don’t know why but the 2nd time, the track keeps pausing many times from 5 mins onwards. I can say it pauses up to 8 times for 4 to 8 seconds. I check my internet connection, it is good. Not sure why that happens.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign and @Fire

Please see post above for potential bug.

What model phone are you using?

This never happened with me on either my s21 or Pixel and I used BL many times. Just wondering if it may be your phone.

I use OnePlus 6. The 1st loop of BL 1 totally fine for me. Weekends are my rest days so I’ll try next Monday to see.

Is it okay to use Lifecharger on Subliminal Break day ?

1 Like

It still has subliminals in the chargers

3 Likes

Yeah, but you can for now. The Lifechargers use the old New Dawn build method.

9 Likes

How’s the apple approval going lol

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign sorry if I missed this, will the updated Terminus Squared new and improved version /Life Charger tracks - be available in masked form at some point or could that be an option? (even if masked track only)

To be honest, I stopped following it for now. Gotta finish the upgrades first.

7 Likes

Probably not. The way they’re built isn’t conducive to standalone listening.

3 Likes

If not for standalone listening, how are they suppose to be used?

As part of a Life Charger track.

From what I gather (i’m an iPhone user and haven’t worked with it yet), it’s a verbally-guided imagery and reflection experience.

The subliminal track is embedded in the whole thing and is just one component of a larger experience. Hence ‘not for standalone’ use.

It’s meant to be worked with as part of the whole Life Charger experience; hence the subliminal will not be isolated from the other elements and offered as a separate product.

2 Likes

Hah, by now I thought I’d see lifecharger tracks. SC has been busy with quite a few other things, I know.