Main Disc. Thread - Libertine ZP

Unfortunately, while the forum has indeed cooled off, we are still receiving drama over support. That being said, I’m still working on the ability to give certain individuals access to more advanced / experimental titles.

22 Likes

I almost feel like a Christian.

I’m afraid of subliminals from subclub.

Follow their instructions to a T and you will get exalted to heaven.

Deviate, and down you go.

Only the holiest of men can mess with the recommendations and live to tell the tale.

4 Likes

1 Like

Libertine ZP has the eye aspect as well.

"Imbue your body language, voice, speech and eyes with a sexiness that tantalizes others. "

You guys don’t experience that?

2 Likes

Yes, I noticed it the other day. Let’s just say Sphaera Magnetica is out of the question for now.

I’m interested in the combination of Seduced Gaze, Entranced with Libertine.

Never used the Zero Point version of Libertine though but I had enormous success with the Ultima versions.

Girls, literally bluntly stating they would fuck me.

Similar thing happened on Primal Seduction were I was just playing around with a girl, outside, in sunny weather and (due to Primal) I could just not behave I was touching her all over playing around with her breasts and suddenly she must have misspoken her but she said in a dialogue we had yeah “but then we can’t fuck her in the bushes” and as quickly as she said it she noticed what she said.

Lol, but subconsciously I knew already I just felt she was ashamed, and didn’t even know how she spit those words out. I think she just couldn’t help herself.

So with that said, I’m interested to see what wil happen when I get on Libertine again. Perhaps I’ll try it in august this summer.

6 Likes

Auras are still based on scripts and i guess the grey matter can reject the questions prompted by the scripts.

A constructive criticism:

Main threads, at least in my opinion, should be about experiences of the referred title .

It’s not uncommon that a certain thread derives in a discussion of modules and costumes that are not relevant to learn about the main title.

Guess that for costums and modules there are other subforums.

Maybe i am the only one that is discouraged of reading some Main Disc Threads because of extensive diggression.

2 Likes

Tried the 1 min loop with my custom and did NOT like the result AT ALL.

1 Like

Roughly +/- how many times does the script repeat itself in a 1min loop?

1 Like

Why?

What happened?

Recon. Similar to the recon I sometimes had on Khan Qv2 solo.

That’s good I guess.
Your mind is processing the information.

Day 36 of Libertine ZP:

The sexual energy is enhancing my mood, my life, my interactions etc and I’m full of creative energy.
I just keep building it and building the aura lol. Every time I listen to Libertine ZP it’s like I’m stepping deeper into my sexual being. I have it stacked with Khan but I think they go quite well together.

Noticing this objective lately:
Use excess sexual energy to your advantage.

Libertine ZP just seems to enhance… everything really. It also boosts my mood.

13 Likes

I think you are experiencing Khan, out of all the subs here it’s been the one boosting mood the most for me.

I just love how it has Primal Seduction and Daredevil combined making social life and interactions SO MUCH FUN. Especially on Stage 4.

I’m pretty sure these effects you are having are from Khan bro

3 Likes

Lol you’re probably right, I have no clue honestly. Maybe it’s Khan but Libertine enhances it even more or something. I do feel a noticeable shift in just overall energy, lust for life and excitement directly after listening to Libertine which enhances my mood. But then again I listen to them almost right after the other.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign whilst i am very happy with the majority of the products. Libertine ZP for some reason is not working as expected. The ultima versions worked like clock work.

Even when running libertine in isolation i am not seeing the effects i use to see in the first two versions and my ultima version.

In terms of other dating subs primal, primal seduction all i am happy with.

I did do a test where i ran both ps and libertine they worked i suspect it was ps doing all the work.

Hilarious :rofl::rofl::rofl:love it when you write short stuff :hugs:

@SaintSovereign
This is true for me
I am thinking about 2 rest day with the 3 min version

1 Like

This version of Libertine is something else… wow :sweat_smile::innocent::flushed:

2 Likes

The mindset one can create using just this logic is ridiculous, bruh.