Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

Biggest personality shift I’ve had in my life over a one year span

4 Likes

however imma give you a better answer, me telling u how much khan changes u wont help, I do it every time along with others, or people go back to the sales page and feel a renewed lust for manhood, they listen to Khan and end up taking a break.

Khan is extremely powerful in the broadness of the changes to a point that it gets overwhelming, i can tell you rn that im the sexiest and most wanted man in the world and youre still going to get off khan after a while.

all in all Khan delivers on everything you need to be the top guy, the king of the mountain, and that road really fucking trembles, if you can do Khan collectively for a few years i dont see why you can’t be the most highest of value men on the global scale

3 Likes

This is a general issue.

Too many cool subs so people switch quickly.

Just throw khan ST4 in a custom if you want to add, but running the subs for a year definitely has huge changes. HUGE.

Thanks für the Re affirmation.

3 Likes

wanted looks really shiny but i already made a hero shifting custom, and honestly like my theory with libertine i believe the bigger a base i let khan build, the stronger wanted will be in the future when i decide to switch to it

Great advise. I’m into 7 months of Khan now, but I took my time not to mix to early. Now the focus of Khan feels so ingrained that it’s easy to tell exactly the difference in the other programs when I mix them in.

And still with Khan I feel like a rookie that barely scratched the surface compared to some of the OG’s here on the forum. I’m sticking with it.

3 Likes

@James yes it was a joke between friends :slight_smile:

To be honest i have been out of order as i was experimenting with white kratom. It gave me huge withdrawal symptoms. I have since thrown the kratom away.

I’m glad you are back. May your experiments in nootropics always be safe.

2 Likes

I think some of the paragraphs got doubled/copied/pasted.

Cool about the wine and the flirting!

my English is not on top so sometimes I use deepl.

1 Like

Will Libertine also make it clearer if the girl does NOT want to flirt with you?

1 Like

Just tested Libertine v3 for the first time and Libertine in general since ages.

I went outside and I found all people looking at me. When I walked by, they started to smile at me (men and women). Haven’t seen so many friendly faces from strangers in a looooong time especially ever since Covid. Isn’t that something LoveBomb should do instead of Libertine? Lol

Then I met with a girl. From the first moment, she literally did not even look me into my eyes. I am not sure what was happening, but it kinda felt like she got intimated by my presence. Her eyes looked like she is in a kinda trance lol. It took around 1 hour until she finally made some deep eye contact with me, but was still in this trance-like state. Weird stuff.

14 Likes

She most probably hadn’t experienced an aura like that before in her life.

3 Likes

@RVconsultant Thanks bruv i hope all is well on your side the brothers in the community are missing your warm spirit.

I am curious, is it theoretically possible that Libertine’s Aura could have lead to that chain reaction?

2 Likes

Uh, yeah. Definitely. lol. You know the rule: if this is something you’ve never experienced before, it’s probably your stack.

8 Likes

I love making women feel pleasure. So I do it in any form I can :grinning:

3 Likes

are any of you regularly sleeping with new women since you started using libertine?

I bought the product months but got discouraged to use it after reading this entire thread and noticing almost no one was reporting new sexual partners after using it.

is there anyone here who is actually getting laid regularly with new women after using libertine?

1 Like
3 Likes

I told you stop being a BEEPING BEEP. We answered your questions in an earlier thread. Now BEEP off or stop BEEPING like someone who has a BEEP.

[Censoring courtesy of your friendly neighborhood Dark Philosopher]

3 Likes