Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

is it necessary to use it on stereo speakers or is a mono speaker that puts both channels out as one fine?

Stereo speakers are required. Ultima won’t work properly otherwise.

1 Like

Ran my first loop of LU last night. In general I suffer from tinnitus but recently I haven’t noticed it at all. Brain tends to adjust itself to it over time. I know Saint has advised against Ultima in this scenario, but I think that’s to avoid all that legal mumbo jumbo just in case :wink: Well, at least I hope so. Haven’t noticed any negative effects so far.

Anyways, this morning I woke up warm. Like my room is always freezing cold in the morning, but I felt warm. Touched my body and it was warm all over. Definitely the aura projecting. Long story short, I definitely felt more confident above my baseline given the situation. Chatted up a worker at the deli I went to, she didn’t want to leave the convo and she was definitely into me. I’ll admit I was leagues above her, but still, I was very flowy and in the moment. It was our first convo but it was like we already knew each other. Thing is I was at the deli the day before and we didn’t talk at all. Also, in general I had no problem starting up convos with people. It didn’t really feel like I was going out and initiating. It just happened naturally if that makes sense.

Caught my coworker staring at me twice. We locked eyes for a few seconds and she gave me a head nod. I have a good grasp on IOIs and body language, but not sure what a head nod from a girl means LOL. She’s kinda like a 'bro’y type of girl so maybe that’s her style of IOI. Actually that’s an awful description. Idk how to describe the personality in words, she’s not a tomboy by any means. She’s kinda cute but nothing crazy. Just a very nice, sweet girl. I definitely don’t believe in shitting where you sleep though. I have another female coworker who sits somewhat close to me who will return to the office soon so I will be able to observe the effects more frequently when that happens.

I don’t mean to be vain but it’s important that I’m as honest and upfront as possible in order to provide context of my journey and situation for you guys. I’ll be straight up, I’m objectively a very good looking guy so IOIs are common (thank the subs for helping me realize. every day my self-esteem is being lifted higher. side note: looked at some old photos and in the past I didn’t feel handsome at all. but now I’m like, wow! how the f did I not see that I’m this good looking) But all in all, LU and the aura were definitely working. Self-effects were obvious given that I had a night last night and I know how I should have felt the next morning. Instead, I just woke up really confident and warm lol. I noticed I was more inclined to try to just look at every girl in the eyes. My eye contact has been a sticking point but today I just didn’t care. Just wanted to start a spark with every girl via gazing. Should be fun when I’m on 1 on 1 with some fwbs. Like Saint says, girls are not gonna just run up to you and suck your dick in public because of societal and (IMO) biological programming. See the signs and proceed accordingly.

And I only ran 1 loop so far if no one caught that. Currently running my 2nd loop right now.

9 Likes

Interesting. I once woke up 4am feeling very warm, but I am not on Libertine Ultima. I am on one of my customs containing all aura modules lest AuraQ, with Primal and Sex Mastery as cores.

2 Likes

Definitely the aura projecting. I imagine the scripting for those have major overlaps with LU in terms of how they work.

I know it’s LU because every single morning I wake up shivering because I don’t know how to keep my thermostat from resetting to 70 every morning lol. Lo and behold, today was the same. But I wasn’t cold. My body felt different forsure. It was like I could sense and notice the air around me was super cold, but I still felt very warm. Then I was touching my arms and shit, and I was damn, I’m really warm LOL.

1 Like

I got the skull candy ink’d

2 Likes

emperor, sm, ql. So should i use beats? because i don’t have better options i think.

Ok I don’t usually post, but the results of this sub are so obvious that I have to give some feedback.

First, I am an attractive fit guy, I dress well and can have a good conversation. So even before, I could get some girls. With covid I’ve been using exclusively dating apps to get dates. Two experiences with libertine completely outside of my baseline:

1. One of the hottest girls I have ever matched with. A 30 year old with a kinda "difficult"vibe (her bio gave the sense she wanted only long term). I made some funny conversation and after one or two days convinced her to come get drinks in my house. In summary, everything was completely natural, she had work at 7am and stayed until 4am, and we did absolutely everything (NSFW warning… including anal…)
  2. Tunisian girl. Very conservative. Always repeating that we would not even kiss. We went to a open café/restaurant just for drinks. Very cold and bored-looking in the beggining, and then suddenly very warm. Lots of resistance to everything and was always shit testing me (it was so obvious that I directly told her this). Again night ended in my house at 5am with her working next day at 9am… Everything but sex, even after I told her I most likely would never see her again (because I’m moving to other city). It was resistance all night, but I simply would become more aloof and even suggest that she should go home and she would jump on me. She gave the sense both in words and actions she was struggling to resist.

Apart from this, I am much more natural and confident with girls. But I’m not sure if it is a result of Libertine, other subliminals, or the experiences I’ve been having.

Sorry for the long and somewhat braggy post.
But if you can make this sub even stronger, it might be the definite proof subliminals work.

21 Likes

That post seemed neither long nor braggy. I think you’re in the right place. It’s the exact type of post many people here seem to love the most.

3 Likes

Curious if anyone has tried looping Libertine and Aura Q on repeat during sleep. There’d be some interesting dreams at least :wink:

1 Like

If Beats are all you have, go with it. And with a stack that dense, it’s possible that Libertine is being suppressed. Use it on a rest day.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I have read your advice if you use a single subliminal and would like to know how to take advantage of the rest days with a dense stack, so as to improve information processing.

There’s a support article coming. Things are just slow right now as I’m moving into a new house and setting up a large part of it as a workspace.

7 Likes

You should post more often. Good reviews for products like this are hard to come by, as those who are doing well tend to be out living their lives.

4 Likes

Could you give me an idea of ​​how long it will take before publishing the article or you don’t even know how long it will take due to the new house?

“Soon” is the best I can give.

2 Likes

I gave the crazy experiment a shot. The aura heat from Libertine feels like what I’ve experienced before as Reiki heat (I’m level 3) and also seems to exist in the soles of the feet. Balls seem to heat up a little too. There’s probably some heat in the torso too but not as noticeable. I think the heat is a good indication that can be used to test success of the product and when you reach saturation.

1 Like

Would be curious as to whether LU works at a distance (video conferencing, phone calls, etc).

1 Like

In my experience yes,
I had a bunch of phone ‘errands’
to do one day after I had run Libertine recently.
And was really surprised at how sexual/sensual and engaging
every woman I ended up speaking to was. The seemed to not want to get off the phone,
and I could ‘feel’ the sexual connection. At first it was really odd, but then I just went with it.

6 Likes

I may have just found a new reason to test LU. :wink:

2 Likes