Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

I’ll admit that this made me laugh my ass off, but I hope things work out man. I know firsthand how uncomfortable it can be to get sexually harassed by someone you don’t want, even before libertine.

Clearly a build up from ultima…

I was running just one loop of Libertine at the time when this happened.

One loop a day for a few days.

I have a custom with Regeneration, Alchemist ST4, Survival Instinct and Minds Eye. Lion IV is likely the only module that may trigger some sort of seduction aspect on its own, everything else is basically for healing.

The only reason I can think of if I’m getting better results is because Alchemist ST4 is keeping my energy/aura at its maximum and likely cleared anything that would hinder it.

Nah I get it lol, this would be hilarious if it wasn’t me and I’m sure I’ll look back on it and laugh later

I’m going to challenge myself to get some provable results and post them. I’ve been feeling very cozy in my “healing bubble” as 19/20 of the modules of my custom deal with healing and I’ve been trying to get my life right.

We’ll see what happens in the next few days.

3 Likes

I’m having good results with Libertine Ultima, I wonder if I’ll get better results doing 1 loop of Libertine Ultima while sleeping, or before I go out?

I recall in previous Libertine versions, doing 1 loop prior to outing is ideal.

Anyone have more success with 2 loops a day? Ultima is pretty strong, maybe less is more?

1 Like

today is the third day of libertine ultima. For the moment i don’t see results. This morning i bought some clothes and i didn’t see any change. I’m using an old pair of beats. Maybe i use too old headphones but in theory the quality of beats should be enough good for ultima audios. Let’s see whats happens during the next weeks.

I would like to know if you have any advice besides using headphones to make listening more effective or maybe if i am doing it wrong or i have to change headphones, because I am very interested in the executive and I think that it will be an ultima product.

I think beats didn’t pass the Ultima test as they have some bass boosting effect! We’ll need @SaintSovereign’s awnser on this.

1 Like

Oh really? Didn’t know that

I use a Sennheiser HD 206 myself and would like to know if upgrading my headphones would be beneficial to help with Ultimas

Been thinking of getting some new ones anyway so this works out fine if so

Really? Damn, it could be a problem. I don’t have better headphones and in this moment i can’t buy new ones. Do you think i could use idk pc speakers ? i read that smartphone speakers are not good. I have cheap earphones i don’t think they are enough good.

I’m not going to reinvent the wheel and say that when it comes to Beats… your mileage may vary. :slight_smile:

Ultima can be negatively affected by anything that alters the frequency strength to favor things like bass, vocals or create virtual surround. It’ll still work, there’s been enough reports that indicate so. But the more “neutral” your audio equipment is, the better Ultima can do its job. After that comes sound quality.

We could advise ALoveSupreme to listen to Beats so they won’t get stalked by senior citizens anymore. Apparently, there’s such a thing as too much Ultima. :wink:

So with a cheaper quality earphones …they will work but may take more loops or more days to show effects?

In theory, yes. But I don’t feel confident giving a definitive answer, Saint is the audiophile.

1 Like

I got results with skullcandy in ear earphones

1 Like

I’ve done Ultima on Beats

I’ve done Ultima on Senheiser

I’ve done Ultima on computer speakers

Senheiser the best, then computer speaks, and then Beats-however it is VERY minor differences in my experience.

2 Likes

Well i coul try using the pc speakers. Do you have a rreally good pc or a normal pc? i have a normal acer.

I use a HP Pavillion Beats Laptop
It was a collab with Dr. Dre lol
so the speakers are probably decent.

My smartphone is a sony xperia xz1 compact. in theory it should have good speakers because is produced by sony. What do you think?

could you tell me the name of your skullcandy earphones?

Absolutely no smartphone speakers with Ultima. If you’re not seeing results, try two loops. What else are you running?

3 Likes