Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

Libertine has been doing wonders for me .
Yes you guys are right we need to observe all small clues and hints rather let me put it this way Libertine made me observe women more keenly and consciously.
I can actually ready small ques and body language and can actually see which woman is interested in me .

And in my regular life , my girl is so so SO crazy about me and she has been satisfying me in bed like anything!!

Also I observe witj libertine there is more tendency to come , though I have nice control over it with SM and I have premature evacuation module too in my custom but still I feel I have to work hard to control it and as of now I have to withdraw early so that I don’t spill my energies.

4 Likes

I think the general rule of subs should be similar to the general rule about life:

Listen to it as much as feels right and no more,
act on it as much as feels right and no less,
but although you should consider the direction you want your life to go in,
never ever hold on to preconceived notions, assumptions and expectations of how you’re gonna get there.

Allow the subs (or more specifically the subconscious) to come up with its own creative interpretation of the outcome and do enjoy the journey there.

For some people that means getting a strong aura, for others it does not (I didn’t seem to get one, but I was underfed as well). For some it means lots of sex without attachment, for others it means lots of intimacy with barely any sex.

And yet others are so stuck in their mind on other things going on in their lives that the subconscious considers sex and relationships to be of secondary concern and not even Libertine Ultima will change that. At best, it will make interactions go more smoothly and effortlessly.

Somewhere deep inside, a part of you knows what to do. Set your intentions, clarify your goals, but don’t get hung up on every step you need to take to get there. Be open to getting surprised by the expression of the results.

So stop saying that Libertine doesn’t work because you don’t glow in the dark and women are scaling walls in sexy tight cat-burglar outfit so they can sexually assault you.

If you consider this to be a priority in your life, let Libertine do its thing and give it time. If you just think it would be amazing to experience that, but you have much more important things to focus on, find a sub for those instead and enjoy the synergy and synchronicity when you run that.

As for the aura, an aura comes from inside. Which is why I expect people that feel comfortable around women and their own sexuality will have a stronger foundation for the aura to build on than people that are socially challenged and hope the aura will do the work for them. Nobody in particular, just a general observation. Auras will be there if you can “feed” them. And the more and healthier you feed them, the more they’ll start to work for you.

13 Likes

Fwb is all setting healthy boundary in a relationship, I’ve had a couple of fwb.

It usually has to start by a date… You guys have to meet each other and talk to see if it fit.

Don’t know if you’ve seen the climate right now, but it seems girls are scared of being raped more than ever and a lot of guys are creeps…! So just go on dates, don’t do stuff too much needy, assess her body language… Basically go with the flow until you fuck her. Once this is done, fuck her so well she’ll remember your name and stay in a non needy space. Boom fwb (make sure you don’t boyfriend/girlfriend stuff). For example, meeting her friends before it is “crystal clear” you guys are not in a commited relationship.

2 Likes

Just run primal seduction or sex&seduction, you will become slowly able to read sings of interest (at least for me, maybe there are other subs that will developp your social intelligence) :wink:

By the way SS is less dense than a lot of the other seductiom sub but is highly underrated. Just add it to the mix of your favorite sub to add that “sexual vibe” to your stack!

4 Likes

Women are often aware of the danger they’re in whenever they make a choice. To meet or not meet to drink (and how much) or not. To decline (and how politely lest there are repercussions) or to accept. The pandemic just heightened this. I see a lot more noonlight on Tinder profiles in general though I don’t use it.

People are more isolated and more on edge.

Finding someone who wants to be a fwb is not hard. Finding one worth risking whatever to spend a couple hours with is. My take is I can’t control what/who other people do, but I can take myself out of the risk by not engaging. Stalking, being overpowered, dubious consent, overzealous choking, and worse, this shit happens too often.

I’d say #1 rule is don’t be a creep. Some of the things I read here set off my spidey senses so I willfully skip over posts (I’m sure people skip over my ramblings often :joy:) Maybe it’s because I’m not used to seeing behind the curtain, but it’s definitely interesting.

I don’t think I’m an anomaly, but I am firmly in the camp of make it worth my while. otherwise I don’t have to worry about kicking my vibrator out at the end of the night or whether it’s gonna hurt me (physically).

9 Likes

I’m not making excuses for why it didn’t work But this is why I won’t post my results when subs don’t work for me Anymore. I’ll only post when I get results, if I’m gonna get told my I’m not getting results and it’s because of Me etc like that other subliminal site that shall not be named, going forward I’ll just post the good stuff then that people want to hear

1 Like

My post was completely fair. I judged the merits of your post by the contents of your post. In that post, you felt the aura project — which again, is a fact because the euphoric feeling you experienced is directly in the script — and you proceeded to not talk to any women. Thus, how could the aura do anything if you haven’t taken any action to give it a chance? That is the facts, based off the narrative of your post.

If you indeed talked to women and nothing happened, then you should clarify that in your post. Y’all may think that I’m being hard on you, and it’s because I am. Our job is to provide tools and help you toward success. It’s up to you to accept that help or reject it. It doesn’t harm us either way, as enough people are getting great results. Libertine will still sell and stay in active development.

Rejecting these insights from myself or @Fire, two people who live and breathe subliminals, who spend all day talking to people from all over the world who use subliminals, hurts no one but yourself.

That other forum accused everyone of SUBCONSCIOUSLY rejecting the script and that’s why they didn’t get results. Everyone’s question was, well how do I get my subconscious to help, and no one could answer. They just kept saying, “you’re making a subconscious choice not to execute.”

That’s not what’s happening here. Here, you have people getting results and hand waving them away with logic (having crazy sex romps, then claiming it wasn’t the sub because of reasons), or feeling the aura project and not acting on it, then saying nothing spectacular happened (of course it didn’t, you weren’t around or interacting with women).

Listen, don’t listen — it’s your choice. But again, it’s my job to help people use our products the right way, and when I see people not using them correctly, I’m going to comment. If that angers one person, so be it — while we appreciate every single one of you, we have to look big picture when making decisions. Losing one person who isn’t receptive to advice to help twenty others who are is an acceptable loss.

14 Likes

Perfect analogy !

Some valid good points too , meeting women takes hard work and years of it until you get regular success , i know from my own experience so i trust the subs and put in the work and wait …patience is virtue and even more so with subs !

1 Like

if I was included in this, which I imagine, I want to be clear I by no means don’t think you should post your experience. But my recommendation, ultimately its up to you, is to not assess until you take massive action and/or you objectively recognize the various effects that are happening and attributing them to the subliminal.

People have had crazy manifestations and woman pursuing them or making it insanely easy to escalate on libertine, maybe you want more over the top effortless results with less action, and that’s fair- but there is an art to that too and it starts with recognizing the little results that are happening.

I ran a loop of Sex Mastery in my stack a few nights ago and the next morning I get news that my child hood friend from France, shes now 31, wants a baby and her mom wanted to see if she visited I would have sex with her and she would take care of the baby in Europe. Crazy stuff like that happens to me when I run subs because in my opinion I recognize and attribute all the small stuff as results.

10 Likes

What’s a noonlight profile on tinder? Never heard of it!

If you know the kind of things I am getting told by girls about some guys acting or sometime a girl I saw know some of my guy friend because of something he did… It’s a whole new perspective!

My perspective of escalation really changed in the past year… Before I was all about “sex” now I don’t really care. Before I was seeing escalation as something I had to do, now I am seeing it as… Well responding to the girl’s invitation. But few years ago I was having more “first date sex” and now I usually have sex on the second or third date :thinking:. I don’t know what changed!

2 Likes

I salute this man.

I just saw my notifications for the anniversary badge. So it’s safe to say I’ve been on this forum for quite a while.

And I’ve seen these people working extremely hard. They’ve come up with many technologies. From Morningstar to all the way to Ultima

But I’ve seen people always coming at them “your shit doesn’t work” no matter what they do. I don’t target the gentleman above but in general, I’ve seen it many times. And the most of them are in context of sexual subliminals.

Although what I’ve experienced is, the subliminal moulds itself very much.

I’ve used Emperor since V2. None other. Everyone says it’s a “lone wolf” type subliminal. But it has helped me in many social situations, something Daredevil does.

So it really boils down to the user. Because the subliminal never earns money or “gets” the girl. The user does.

@SaintSovereign I think the problem is people think Sex will somehow fulfill them. Or that they’ll be not accepted by the society of they don’t have Sex. The same reason I keep on pitching the importance of a indestructible foundation. It’s never the thing, but the place is coming from. External Conditioning vs. Internal Inspiration.

3 Likes

Western societys fucked up conditioning … with their movies showing that if you have sex all the time with different women you’re the bad ass or a chad.

3 Likes

Noonlight is an app you can link to your tinder profile, Uber/Lyft so if you get into trouble you can hold a simple button till you’re safe. If you release without entering your pin it will alert the cops. You can also put events like dates on your timeline so that your network and authorities can trace where you were if you get into an accident.

Sometimes people trigger it by accident though :joy:

5 Likes

This is a healthy perspective I believe
Honestly, I could care less about sex, I love the experience, connection, and sexual tension with woman. If something happens it happens. I’ve never been so fulfilled and happy in my own life without needing anything.
Escalation for me these days is just yielding to the magnetism between me and the person I am with.

I just realized how funny the word ‘escalation’ must be from a woman’s perspective. :joy:

4 Likes

That’s hilarious :joy:

I hope they include them in a romantic comedy show or movie soon

Honestly it’s funny to me, I think of that word in terms of political conflict or raising issues in my job up to different teams or levels of management!

2 Likes

Hahaha it’s pretty cool of a system!

@Azriel but I am still wondering if thinking about sex so much might of turned on the atmosphere or something! Or maybe I only was “lucky” and got on dates with girls who were after that!

hahahah that’s funny

If your on Sex and Seduction your probably reading the situation with surgical accuracy and calibrating accordingly, even if it feels natural.

My experience on my stack is the moment I’m talking to a woman I’m seeing/interested in, it’s like were already having sex energetically, the turn on and energy is there. I think sexual energy and turn on definitely make interactions more fun and flow easily towards sex but it’s not necessarily needed.

2 Likes