Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

Thanks for the reply. I have read your advice if you use a single subliminal and would like to know how to take advantage of the rest days with a dense stack, so as to improve information processing.

There’s a support article coming. Things are just slow right now as I’m moving into a new house and setting up a large part of it as a workspace.

7 Likes

You should post more often. Good reviews for products like this are hard to come by, as those who are doing well tend to be out living their lives.

4 Likes

Could you give me an idea of ​​how long it will take before publishing the article or you don’t even know how long it will take due to the new house?

“Soon” is the best I can give.

2 Likes

I gave the crazy experiment a shot. The aura heat from Libertine feels like what I’ve experienced before as Reiki heat (I’m level 3) and also seems to exist in the soles of the feet. Balls seem to heat up a little too. There’s probably some heat in the torso too but not as noticeable. I think the heat is a good indication that can be used to test success of the product and when you reach saturation.

1 Like

Would be curious as to whether LU works at a distance (video conferencing, phone calls, etc).

1 Like

In my experience yes,
I had a bunch of phone ‘errands’
to do one day after I had run Libertine recently.
And was really surprised at how sexual/sensual and engaging
every woman I ended up speaking to was. The seemed to not want to get off the phone,
and I could ‘feel’ the sexual connection. At first it was really odd, but then I just went with it.

6 Likes

I may have just found a new reason to test LU. :wink:

2 Likes

Libertine works: AzrielLight EmperorQ

For the people “logicking” away results and being “skeptical” – you aren’t hurting anyone but yourself. That being said, I think @Azriel is also running Primal Seduction, or has it in his custom. We mentioned on the Libertine sales page that it would stack EXCEPTIONALLY well with PS and PS:IT, and here’s why. Primal Seduction’s manifestation scripting helps pull / manifest the sexual partner, Libertine’s aura gets them turned on and ready for action. PS kicks in again, helps with the escalation.

We’re also seeing this happen with @Saiyan4Blue, who keeps manifesting an ex, who now wants to jump his bones.

Killer combo. Be like @Azriel and have a kick ass time, or find reasons to claim it’s not working and use lesser, weaker titles from others.

13 Likes

@SaintSovereign is it fine to use the normal Airpods for Ultima titles? being wireless makes listening a lot more comfortable as you can do different stuff and aren’t bound to your desk.

1 Like

Should be okay. Give it a try and report back.

1 Like

Does libertine works well with Khan too?

1 Like

yes, Saint already confirmed it as Khan is very sexual based. When I was running it, all I could think of were women. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes Libertine Ultima works well with PSIT. I can now see the difference with and without it. Libertine ultima make me much more present, and I have this sexual dominant energy, like what I feel when I am with a girl that love me and that is a 9/10. I have this strong dominant sexual aura, but playful at the same time that make women looks at me a lot. I had a lot of Eyes contact before, but now it seems they are a lot less shy to maintain the eyes contact, and stare at me more than 3-5 seconds generally. Before on PSIT only, they were more shy and looking at me and smiling sometimes. Now they stare not into my eyes but feel like they stare into my soul, I dont know how to describe it well in english but there gazes are more deep.

Yesterday I was just going out to eat by myself and got free dessert and cofee at a random restaurant. The waitress was sexy as hell but I didnt knew if she was pretty because of her mask that she has to wear during work.

So I got her Instagram. Saw her picture later, she was an 8, but the body was just so amazing , so I told her that I will thanks her by taking her out and walk around and drink yesterday after her shift.

It was an easy night, more than usual and she bited my body so hard during sex because of excitation that I have over 8-9 marks on my neck and body. Libertine ultima made me lot more sexual, and sensitive to pleasure so I am finishing much more faster, the first time was only 5minutes, then second time was 25 wich is normally my usual time for my first time.

But she came even before me during the first time, in like 3-4 minutes, wich was one the fastest woman I ever had.

And it seems she was much more open and less shy during sex, we did a lot of crazy stuff she never tried before. And she even told me that she never had sex with a guy she just met like that. She only had sex with 3 guys before, her previous exs.

So libertine ultima is a very good aura sexual booster so far ! And PSIT made me a model that women find handsome.

Ps: I bought beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO Studio Headphones, that made my results better with libertine ultima. I had airpods 2 before, I feel that it is much much better with high quality stuff, or maybe placebo :sweat_smile: from having good headphones.

22 Likes

I agree and I’m assuming this is also the reason why I experienced much quicker reconciliation ever since I got the Sennheisers. Same reason with Ultrasonics and why they seem less effective to me, probably due to the audio quality of my phone. I can easily run Ultrasonics on repeat but one loop of masked on the Sennheisers in a relaxed state can change my view of perception for an entire day.

3 Likes

Quick question out of ultima topi here : I listened to a masked track of my new custom with my headphones (which I also use to listen to ultima), and I felt strong reconciliation, but a lot less using the ultrasonic from my laptop speaker and phone after…

Maybe the quality of the sound also affect regular subs :wink:

1 Like

I suspect that the mood you are in when you listen has more to do with it.

1 Like

AirPods Pro should be good to go!

1 Like

1 loop of Libertine yesterday and already something new

Got some new likes on IG pics from good looking/model esque girls

Got a random call out of the blue from a girl, had no idea who it was but in the end I told it her it was a wrong number

I’ll see what the weekend brings as I’m working from home currently and not had much chance to explore the outside world

But this small difference is notable so I’ll keep reporting anything else.

4 Likes