Main Disc. Thread - Legacy of the Spartan (Now Available!)

Thanks @SaintSovereign
I really appreciate this answer.

I’ll have to do my own experimenting using common sense and intuition. Knowing there is no answer is very freeing .

Would Stark or Emperor be considered titles that hit deep? I imagine Khan and EOG are.

How is the seduction with this boys, compared to wanted? I never really understood what part of Wanted created attraction. Was it the good looks or the aura?
Cuz I am a bit confused here.

Dude, there is no scripting for seduction in this one. It is a pure physical shifting sub.

The goal of this product is to help you build a lean and muscular physique so its more about looks i don’t think there is an aura.

I’m having flying success with legacy due to the relaxation scripting, it’s a superpower and I would go so far to say that it’s a huge feature of the program

I listened to wanted over a year and the appeal of wanted is being “wanted” pre selected, a prize of a man, the one women will fight over. It is a great program for developing a permanent abundance mindset when it comes to women

Legacy (like every other program) will bloom your seduction results by producing things related to getting women (looking really good) and also by giving you this sense of ease and calm, the ability to laugh and let loose, which is, in my opinion, absolutely sexy in the rarest and most disarming ways

To answer your question, wanted created attraction through
1- Aura
2- looks
3- attitude and demeanor

Wanted is OP in allowing women to literally burst through from the core wanting to talk to you; and then, the calm from wanted way more often than not just makes them think “Jesus he’s even sexier and better than I anticipated”

This is the “cheat” effect whether you consciously admit or even notice this is happening to women around you when you’re on wanted.
Cheat effect being what I’d describe as the “fool proof” part of a script that makes sure we have abundant results (khan bringing about challenges, wanted making women “consent” internally to your approaches and look forward to it before it even comes, the literal overnight improvements in skill on skill based titles, etc.)

All in all the best thing about wanted is the mindset change and also the permanent increase in your aesthetics

12 Likes

I am currently running wanted and LOS and it gives me so much power its unreal.

Gonna run this for 2 cycles man.

2 Likes

Do you have it separated or in a custom together?

Running both majors one loop each no custom.

Its not SC recommended but it works well for me.

2 Likes

It depends on whether you had issues with them in the past. For example, I don’t think I would have an issue with Stark or Emperor, but if I added Quantum Limitless, I would. The titles that GENERALLY hit deep are any alpha titles, titles with big ambitions, like HoM and ones focused entirely on healing like Regeneration.

Both. Wanted has an aura.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign You may have answered this but does stacking LoS with Spartan Apex accelerate results?

2 Likes

If you can exercise 3-4 times a week, stack 'em. If not, you may just end up experiencing overload or recon.

9 Likes

@James , if you want to achieve real results and build a stronger, more muscular physique, you need to take action beyond simply listening to subliminals and watching naked men on TV flex their muscles and dreaming of Steve Reeves.

While these can be motivational tools, they alone won’t be enough to transform your body. It’s important to incorporate consistent exercise and a healthy diet into your routine in order to see meaningful progress.

2 Likes

I find it amusing when I hear younger folks like yourself asking about this. Steve Reeves, a renowned bodybuilder, was a household name in the 1950s and his legacy still resonates with many today. James dreams about this guy.

2 Likes

Yes you younger people today are adept at using digital technology and navigating online spaces. Dont get me wrong thats all great but sometimes you fail to see the bigger picture.

Reposting this.

This post answers an entire category of related questions:

• about stacking

• about recon

• about program execution

8 Likes

Do you think that it has any meaning to create a custom with Lots + Spartan if rn I am listening to Lots and working out 4 times a week?

1 Like

I’m thinking @TheBoxingScientist is projecting a bit. It’s hilarious

3 Likes

James what are you implying ?

I will just leave this here for you and I hope you have a great weekend

1 Like