Main Disc. Thread - Legacy of the Spartan (Now Available!)

You know I was joking right :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

Calves are hard to train since they need both very heavy weights but also high reps(both muscle parts respond to different stimulus).

2 Likes

oh got ya! Sorry brother!

1 Like

In 5 weeks my muscle mass went from 54.4kg to 56.1 kg.

Bone Mass 2.9kg to 3.0kg

Fat Mass from 9 .9kg to 8.2 kg

So the results are remarkable. I admit i did throw in wanted, spartan and paragon a few times.

I editing this to add some more measures

Visceral fat rating has gone from 9 to 7 (not sure what this means but if it drops its good).

10 Likes

The paragon scripting for organs has done wonders for me in only one week, after coughing up a huge chunk on the spot a few days ago, my lungs feel brand new these days and I have been having a problem with my sinus for the last year while sleeping, these days I do not! My body feels great, as if there’s an underlying shifting happening to all my body as to make me super healthy, I love this title so much !

10 Likes

@Yazooneh did you go through a phase of LOS where you felt ill ? then your health dramatically improved ?

2 Likes

Yes! I was sick before even starting Legacy but I have no doubt that subconsciously I knew I was about to begin legacy

4 Likes

Excuses😵

I have been coughing like crazy in the past week, i feel like all the smoke for my smoking past is getting out and my lungs getting clearer.

My cardio used to be shit cause of smoking amd asthma now my cardio has improved drastically.

6 Likes

This may have been answered above so apologies for the repeat but I don’t currently have time to read through the whole thread

I 've submitted multiple support tickets regarding this with no answer yet
so wanted to see if anyone has any definitive clarity on this

Besides Wanted what can this definitively not be stacked with ?

i.e.
Can this be a third sub alongside two other big subs- like HOM/ EOG or a custom
Can this be a sub alongside Emperor Fitness and/or Paragon?

I understand it’s energy intensive but I’m not clear on the practical implications of the parameters are of that.

Happy to experiment but walking a fine performance line so want to deduce what I can as much as possible.

2 Likes

Its not recommended by SC but its working well for me.

1 Like

I think legacy shift your face according to what you stack it with.

Ever since i started using primal seduction my face is shifting to a more primal face if that make sense.

And my body is shifting to a body of a fighter because its in a custom with spartan and muay thai mastery.

2 Likes

I hope Genghis Khan had a good body because I have Lots with Khan.

6 Likes

On the netflix show marco polo, khan was fat af lmao.

But lots with khan will probably make your face more intimidating/sexual/pure dominance.

I dunno tho its just speculations.

1 Like

At least I will be warm in the winter.

2 Likes

There are no specific parameters.
I know sucessful indivifuals like you and @Vinci can not handle a lot of recon.
Byt you need to experiment.

2 Likes

This is how it manifested for me, I had khan and wanted paired for about eight cycles and my face was becoming more primal and worthy of pure respect and able to overcome hell etc, the look etched on me even long after Khan because my smoulder (intense dominant look in the eyes) is still there, and in my mind, added onto it and improved upon with the bloom; and further replacement programs.
I love the permanence of these programs! These days spartan and wanted just gives a “dangerous and capable” look from head to toe and keep in mind I’m about 5’8; but I look wiry and strong and resilient. Strong head, thick neck, strong hands and forearms and core, and legs and back

The type you’d not want to fight because they just wouldn’t give up.

7 Likes

So lots with spartan and primal will make me looks like a beast!!

2 Likes

The best to look at it is this, it morphs you into how you “feel” on these programs, rather than going for the script and following it word for word

And bro I have no doubt you look like a beast, you’ve been on some shifting programs and using Legacy!! I’d probably see someone really beastly looking in the street and think “maybe that’s Viking… looks like he listens to primal and legacy”

4 Likes

There’s no definitive answer. You have to use your intuition. I understand everyone wants to optimize their stacks, but at some point, you have to rely on common sense to determine whether adding a title would be a good fit. Anything that is energy intensive, including titles that “hit deep” like HoM would run the risk of hurting the performance of both.

7 Likes

Lmao bro :rofl:

I actually do look pretty good thanks to lots, still not a beast tho.

But it will come😤

3 Likes