Main Disc. Thread - Legacy of the Spartan (Now Available!)

Legacy of the Spartan results

10 Likes

Saint, Emperor Black helped me quit smoking again, cold turkey very quickly, as did Emperor previously. I thank you and Fire for that.

Does LoTS have something akin, or similar scripting to what was what I felt in Emperor and Emperor Black to help quit vices or useless habits that are not good for the body or mind?

Unfortunately I have picked up smoking once again around two weeks ago.

I’m thinking of switching out Wanted for LoTS for the focus on the physical shifting, and let Emperor handle the alpha, masculinity, sexual performance and seduction part

7 Likes

I have also had the same experience last few weeks.
Has anyone had the same experience?
@SaintSovereign is it normal to have this on LOS?
I am not complaining I just wanna figure out why is this happening.

And I am also experiencing this.
“Trying to narrow down why I suddenly sleep less, get up earlier and have longer lasting energy”

3 Likes

What makes you think that LotS could possibly have that kind of scripting?
As I see, ypu quit smoking with a discipline title, Khan helped me quit cigarettes for sure. Because I realized that it was detrimental for my social status.
I was using all Khan stages together and overexposing with a lot of other titles, but I know it was Khan. Since the social dominance part was stern.

1 Like

Unfortunately, it does not. Just physical shifting. You may need a bit more Emperor Black + good Ol willpower to ward off the smoking.

6 Likes

Check Allen Carr’s book. It is some kind of brainwashing / hypnosis. I haven’t smoke since I read it like 10 years ago.

2 Likes

I understand. I tested LoTS and I felt my chest and shoulder muscles a bit sore as if I did some light workout targeting those areas, I also felt some strange feeling around my front teeth (as if I wore a brace for some hours) after waking up which tells me there’s facial changes going on as well, not to mention feeling a bit leaner.

My initial impression is that LoTS amped up the physical shifting, even for me at my age (not 20’s) I can only imagine the results from a regular cycle, plus continued workouts. Thank you both for this special title

1 Like

I remember this, I also had the video version and it worked well as well, thank you @Psiklou

1 Like

It is indeed detrimental. Congrats on the quit

1 Like

No one been running this for some time? i say this because with this title it’s easier to see results as it’s obvious :slight_smile:

Nah, no one is listening to it, we just put pictures here for fun :slight_smile:

This is how I use to exercise. Within a group and with big enthusiasm.

2 Likes

How much does this affect productivity with wealth titles?

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I never noticed any huge drawbacks that would affect my productivity to a severe level. Like with all huge physical shifting titles just make sure to sleep and eat well and you will be alright

1 Like

The perfect solution for this would be running a wealth title for a long time so you can become a millionaire and then you can run physical shiftings titles as much as you want and it won’t matter if you are unproductive because you do not have to work a normal job :slight_smile:

Seems like my I.Q cognitive booster and The streams modules are paying dividends. I have so many great ideas right now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What stack are you currently running?

My stack right now is
Lbfh + Los custom
Eog st1
Paragon

1 Like

The Jeff Bezos Method. :muscle:

I am working on my brilliant plan in parallel :slight_smile: