Main Disc. Thread - Legacy of the Spartan (Now Available!)

None i run all 3 products 5 days a week

Cautionary Note: Kindly refrain from utilizing the SC products in the same manner as I do, as it may potentially result in substantial recon.

1 Like

I was thinking after maybe 6 months on LOS creating a custom Wanted + LOS and see that it is doable.

2 Likes

No issues? That’s cray

How much are you eating + sleeping?

Feeling amazing to be honest i sleep well, huge motivation to go to the gym and in a good mood.

On a regimental diet mainly meat and eggs with salads.

2 Likes

This morning I reach 70kg, I am happy and hope with LOS will continue in this direction.

5 Likes

This title is definitely better than Emperor Fitness regarding muscle building.

4 Likes

Honestly, I had stopped using subliminals and I was tempted by this one.
I don’t believe in chance and I noticed a lot of things.
I had a bushy beard, I refined it, I was not happy with my abdominal belt so I looked for the error in my diet via tips and excellent podcasts on the subject.
I ordered supplements like whey, bcaa, eaa and some multi vitamins, things I’ve never done before.
The change is radical in my workout, I dusted off my 20kg kettlebells for double front squats, I had never done 6x12 reps even though I can get close to 100kg on the bar.
I bought dips bars for 20€ euros a very good deal and many other subtle changes.
I am 36 years old, 83kgs/1m76 and father of 3 daughters.
I combine this with semen retention and curiously women approach me a lot lately, some have even cooked me dishes several times, it surprised me.
After 6 months of use I will make an assessment on my situation but it is encouraging.

10 Likes

whyd you stop?

I really like this possibly also with primal.

5 Likes

I do not know what is going on, but today morning on an empty stomach, 71.7kg

4 Likes

@Deadpool Almost 2 kg in less than a week is a big jump. Have you done something different in the last few days?

I am not aware of anything in particular, probably I am eating more but not consciously.
Maybe my workouts are more intense and therefore my muscle growth is increased but like I said I do not know for sure.
Btw I am on my washout so maybe this is also LOS blooming.

Although I have doubled my dosage of Tongkat ali alongside Cistanche for an increase of testosterone so it could also play some role.

2 Likes

i just started recycling tongkat as well, maybe its in the scripting

I would not bet that Tongkat is specifically there, but there is definitely something either with healing organs or optimizing your diet and supplements for maximum gains because with LOS I am quite obsessed with optimizing my health and things around that to the smaller details.

Same here! Actually just went to the gym for the first time in years! I am making the effort now for conscious shifting

1 Like

Planning a
Primal + LOS + Inner Circle custom. How dense/energy hungry is LOS?
What about Heartsong instead of Inner Circle in such a custom? Too much?

1 Like

Does this have physical shifting for eyesight?

How would that work?
:thinking:

Bulk up the eye muscles :rofl:

It says about physical shifting for organs and as eyes are technically organs, kind of wondered haha.

1 Like