Main Disc. Thread - Legacy of the Spartan (Now Available!)

I am currently running wanted and LOS and it gives me so much power its unreal.

Gonna run this for 2 cycles man.

2 Likes

Do you have it separated or in a custom together?

Running both majors one loop each no custom.

Its not SC recommended but it works well for me.

2 Likes

It depends on whether you had issues with them in the past. For example, I don’t think I would have an issue with Stark or Emperor, but if I added Quantum Limitless, I would. The titles that GENERALLY hit deep are any alpha titles, titles with big ambitions, like HoM and ones focused entirely on healing like Regeneration.

Both. Wanted has an aura.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign You may have answered this but does stacking LoS with Spartan Apex accelerate results?

2 Likes

If you can exercise 3-4 times a week, stack 'em. If not, you may just end up experiencing overload or recon.

9 Likes

@James , if you want to achieve real results and build a stronger, more muscular physique, you need to take action beyond simply listening to subliminals and watching naked men on TV flex their muscles and dreaming of Steve Reeves.

While these can be motivational tools, they alone won’t be enough to transform your body. It’s important to incorporate consistent exercise and a healthy diet into your routine in order to see meaningful progress.

2 Likes

I find it amusing when I hear younger folks like yourself asking about this. Steve Reeves, a renowned bodybuilder, was a household name in the 1950s and his legacy still resonates with many today. James dreams about this guy.

2 Likes

Yes you younger people today are adept at using digital technology and navigating online spaces. Dont get me wrong thats all great but sometimes you fail to see the bigger picture.

Reposting this.

This post answers an entire category of related questions:

• about stacking

• about recon

• about program execution

8 Likes

Do you think that it has any meaning to create a custom with Lots + Spartan if rn I am listening to Lots and working out 4 times a week?

1 Like

I’m thinking @TheBoxingScientist is projecting a bit. It’s hilarious

3 Likes

James what are you implying ?

I will just leave this here for you and I hope you have a great weekend

1 Like

I’ll say I looked at my self in the mirror and was impressed! I’ve added LOTS to EOG ST 1/Minds Eye about a week and a half ago and have done a few pullups and dips but its rounding me out for sure.

I overate pizza yesterday but got nauseous automatically threw it up which I also attribute to LOTS as I felt completely fine before and after. That’s the only time that’s happened.

Looking forward to seeing what happens when I get back into the gym!

3 Likes

Has anyone done a Lots and Wanted custom yet?
Asking for a friend from Aquilonia.

Anyone else using the bathroom way more? I think my metabolism is kickstarting!

I got an answer to my support ticket that this thread may appreciate, I certainly did.
Between this and what Saint says I’m clear.

Question:

For Legacy of Spartan

1. Does this title include healing related to athletic performance-muscles-ligaments etc/ anything besides internal organs?
  2. Does this title include athletic enhancement or performance at all?
  3. Can this be stacked with Paragon as cores in a custom and/or as stacked titles?
  4. Can this be stacked with Emperor Fitness as cores in a custom or stacked titles?
  5. What should I not stack LotS with aside from WANTED?
  6. Could LOTs be stacked with Emperor Fitness Stage 4 and Paragon as titles or customs in cores
  7. I read on the forum someone running HOM and EOG Stage 4 should likely not add LOTs to their stack. It seems distinct than a normal third title to run. I plan to run a HOM/True Sell custom alongside EOG- could I not stack LOT’s with it ?

Thank you

Answer:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us and sorry for the delayed response. I hope to get this ticket quickly resolved for you! Yes, Legacy of Spartan includes scripting for healing muscles, body etc. This is why we do not recommend combing with too many other healing cores and modules. We want to try and avoid any overexposure that may lead to reconciliation. Paragon definitely contains plenty of healing scripting, so please be mindful if adding any other modules along side this and Legacy of the Spartan together. Yes, you can surely stack with Emperor Fitness, I recommend Stage 2 as it contains the least amount of healing scripting. I would stay away from including Emperor Fitness Stage 4, Paragon and Legacy of Spartan in one custom as this may be too much however, you are free to experiment and find what works best for you. If you plan on introducing Legacy of Spartan to any of your future stacks, give it a test run for a couple of days. Remember, everyone responds differently to subliminal’s and customs depending on various factors. It’s best to experiment around to find what works best for you. We offer some recommended listening patterns found here: Zero Point Listening Instructions. Check it out and feel free to let me know if you have any questions. I hope I was able to provide some helpful feedback for you today. Again, sorry for the late reply on your other ticket. I will close that older ticket and leave this one open in case you have any other questions. It was a pleasure helping you today.

Sincerely,

SubClub

8 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist One loop a week or every other day etc? What cadence?