Main Disc. Thread - Legacy of the Spartan (Now Available!)

If it is pretty turned up how could it be the same as Wanted?

1 Like

? It has the same physical shifting as Wanted, it is the same part. The turn up part could be the wordings like “all men regardless age must have effect” (obviously I don’t know exactly how it is turned up).

3 Likes

I really hope Saint confirms this. Even am thinking the same as you but it would be good for the sales page of LotS to reflect that.

3 Likes

I think Saint will confirm here but unlikely for him to change the page of LotS since I think it was written that way deliberately to distinguish it from Wanted and focus on the link with Spartan later on.

Maybe keeping us wondering by revealing just as much is part of the game of keeping us hype lol we just have to try it to find out :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I don’t know if it is the same part as Wanted.

Sometimes i wonder how people are categorically sure about something nobody knows except SC creators.

Pretty turned up could be many things.

Could be affirmations regarding melatonin leves. Collagen production, etc.

5 Likes

I am not categorically sure I only based my answer on what Saint said that’s why the quoting in the previous reply, and here some more.

3 Likes

Right. LoS is probably lighter (possibly faster?) than WANTED, factors in older guys and has parts of Paragon in it. That right there could make it different.

2 Likes

We have to also understand that both sides are being sure about their viewpoints when discussing certain points (for example whether LotS is WANTED minus Seduction or something else).

Which is why we are asking Saint about it.

3 Likes

I do not think LotS is WANTED minus Seduction. Nothing I read indicates that after people asking over and over.

WANTED works on more than Face and muscle development.

The part in LotS’ description about conscious-guiding does suggest it could do more however.

2 Likes

Referencing LotS as “Wanted minus the seduction” is just a convenient shorthand for where it fits in the product lineup and likely has exactly zero to do with the script itself. Every script for a major title is a completely unique creation and references to other titles as “part” of a product is, again, just a useful shorthand to communicate effectively with the audience.

This new legacy is an entire and complete script dedicated only to the goals listed; a perfected appearance inspired by your own consciousness.

3 Likes

@unusualfellow, @mountainguy - ok. All our theories are well and good. But will wait for Saint to confirm this. That way we can all be absolutely sure :+1:

1 Like

I didn’t wait. I started LotS today.

2 Likes

Cheers!

1 Like

Forgive me for some reason i though you were talking about minds eye

1 Like

New or completely rescripted products are NOT labeled V2. That goes to regular ZP updates.

You’ll see the same with Emperor Black, Revelation series, Gaming Mastery X3, Sanguine The Elixir, etc.

:+1:t2:

8 Likes

Thanks Simon

1 Like

Don’t take shots at Voytek, he’s not wrong. Saint explicitly stated not to post screenshots in the comments in the first sentence, and yet you did.

4 Likes

Its about past orders, my question was different. See the reply from Simon

Enough. Now.

3 Likes

You are correct. I opened RoM and it only shows it as ZP. So yeah :+1:

1 Like