Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

Lol, that’s also the Khan script you will find yourself spending more and more time on what’s important to you.

And as a high status individual those groups are no longer contributing to your life and new identity. This is the purpose of Total Breakdown — to eliminate all believes preventing you from aligning with Khan’s believes in Total Reprogramming.

I’m happy to see it is working for you.

Zp is really smooth I have noticed and it has a lot of “naturaliser” in it. Without knowing what to look for you’d most probably see right past it.

3 Likes

I did notice some slight cognitive effects, but after going through QL at age 16, my baseline in terms of cognition is already quite high.

As for the combo, I’ll should be running Khan with WANTED, but I’m still unsure about needing BL or not to accomplish my goal of being more disciplined.

The naturaliser helps a ton in avoiding recon and falling back into old behavior patterns after assimilating to the new script. It might also help in avoiding the cognitive dissonance caused by subliminals. During my original run of QL, while going through Stage 4 (if I’m recalling properly), I was spending hours of my day working on multiple projects on top of studying, yet my mind would sometime cause turmoil in regard to how drastic of a change I had made in my behavior.

1 Like

Anyone running Khan nowadays? Who has long-term experience with the Khan program and specifically it’s Zero Point iteration?

Looks like I spoke a bit too fast lol, my last loop of Stark was on Monday, May 30th, and I think that it’s starting to bloom. My written fluency has increased, and I make fewer typos and other small errors while typing. My typing accuracy and speed have also increased, so it looks like I may have spoken a bit too fast.

3 Likes

Is it the “Rogue” scripting in Khan that detaches us from external opinion, judgement, etc

I feel imperturbable.

It’s greatly helpful because in turn, I would never be reactive.

Or is there another module for this?

4 Likes

For sure there is some in there, I know the feeling you’re talking about on Khan.

1 Like

I’m not sure if I like Khan that much, it still buys into the whole power game dynamic. But I do notice, while it has a lot of service to self, it still has a deep friendliness, power and nobility to it.

I think it’s a wonderful title for operating inside of the global swamp.

When steered by the right person it can definitely be used for putting the bullies were they belong. In a dominant, but kind and friendly manner.

Reminds me of Trump. He embodies lots of the cockiness of Khan, and it’s proven helpful in regards to all the opposition and adversity he faced.

That being said, I’m not pro, or con political figures.

Just an example :wink::sparkles::pray:

2 Likes

Khan is the shit, it’s like the godzilla of subs lol

I’m only using Stage 4 now and I seem to be integrating very easily.
I think it just works with whatever your archetype is,

I;m having way too much fun with Khan, I want to run it forever lol

5 Likes

I feel it too, not like the previous versions, Zero Point is far more transparant.

What are you experiencing?

Do you like the Daredevil aspects, life becomes a fun chore right.

You will find enjoyment in all you do, I’m sure you noticed the difference between Emperor
:wink:

I’ve never felt so liberated and powerful as a man on all levels,

I’m running Khan + PCC and noticing positivity in all areas of my life, kind of like Chosen.
I feel sexy, invincible and like a complete winner like the world is my playground and I can do anything. Just full freedom and the gratitude/confidence that comes with it

Too busy having fun… for anything really lol

I stopped worrying about a lot of things.
You pretty much feel like a god but not in a god-complex type of way, it’s more like freedom as a creator and freedom of your power/sexuality/dominance. Khan just latched onto my framework and filtered itself through it lol

sexual dominance is through the roof (can’t given stories too explicit lol).
Yes, Daredevil aspects are there and very over the top probably because I’m already somewhat of the daredevil archetype in terms of wild/adventure. I’m basically a maniac now lol but in a fun way

I can see now how Emperor is the cliff notes, Khan is the full package but it takes time. I’m approaching 1 month of Khan and the level of change I’ve undergone is crazy,
I have had some of the craziest experiences I’ve ever had in the past few weeks and I’m constantly leveling up in Khan to become a better version of myself. It’s way more comprehensive than Emperor.

This sub is the real deal, Khan is the shit

20 Likes

Yeah that’s in the script I remember that one too…

Have fun with bro :sunglasses:

1 Like

Damn the more i read about khan the more i need to get back on this amazing sub. Ive ran khan stage 1 once and i cant even describe the power i felt rushing through me… As soon as i clear myself with dragon i will be joining yall on this sub

8 Likes

Khan takes time but iits so worth it lol

4 Likes

@Luther24 How long did you do on Total Breakdown?

1 Like

If I’m running Khan later it’ll be after few cycle of limit destroyer. :heart:

@Luther24 seems to be on to something with Khan!

3 Likes

Like a week lol

My foundation was cleared a lot by Primal Seduction, Wanted and Emperor (I grew MASSIVELY on these subs) so I intuitively felt (i have strong intuition) like I can just jump straight to Stage 4 and it seems to be going right through me without issue lol,
all seems to be wokring

Khan is slowly becoming my favorite sub ever and I’m only near 1 month of using it!!

7 Likes

Are you EXACTLY following the guidelines?

1 Like

which ones? lol

1 Like

ZP listening guidelines, or less exposure?
Why you are laughing so much :sweat_smile:

1 Like

LMAO!
What’s wrong with laughing? laughter is the best medicine

But yes, I follow the ZP listening guidelines mixed with my intuition

Best thing to do is start with the ZP listening guidelines and then see how you’re doing.
If it’'s too much recon and stuff then take more rest days, do less loops and also there’s the option of listening for shorter duration like 5 mins

Take it slow with Khan, listen for like 6 months consistent

4 Likes