Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

That’s a good summary for Khan. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Just as @Luther24 has stated the importance of an alpha foundation for proper execution of subs like Wanted, I suspect a foundation of Primal Seduction will serve your Khan journey quite well.

Certainly, the progression of the stages particularly Stage 1 will help to facilitate this journey into becoming a Khan, but having that foundation of sexuality / dominance from using Primal Seduction will set the stage for a much easier execution of Khan’s script.

6 Likes

I can’t agree with you more

I’m back on Khan St1 for that purpose. I don’t have big plans or anything, but I find myself a bit unconfident in myself after coming back from depression. The bad thoughts are gone, but I have accumulated beliefs some self fulfilling prophecies in the past two years.

Just today I was thinking about some shit that happened to me during that time that might of changed my way of thinking, making me feel like I’m worth less than I am. That’s the first loop of Khan St1’s effect. I’ll keep running it for more time. Last run I did changed me and I am now ballzy enough to apply at Deloitte (which I got a first interview). I would for sure not have that belief after my depression without Khan St1.

Now I want to clear more shit, and I wonder how much time I must stay with it, but I’ll see how I feel.

7 Likes

See my introspection of I Am at @Michel’s fireplace. :fire:

Does it remind you of the workings of Total Breakdown? Or is your experience different?

Oh and also trauma develops over prolonged time of remaining in a painful experience of a very shocking and intense negative experience momentarily.

In the first category you will not experienced ptsd or panic attacks and you will easily be able to step out of it (depression) if you can remove yourself from that experience and the more you remove and distance yourself the brighter your reality will once again become.

You will find this brightness more and more as Total Breakdown CRUSHES those believes attaching you to this painful reality.

3 Likes

I concur with luther this person’s feelings are incongruent with the manner in which he acts showcasing his illusions out in the open.

There is no weight, nor power, calm, and all other traits of a masculine man within the feeling of his body so he cannot move reality as the “alpha male” does.

If this power is not present within that person and is judged by outside reality it loses control on the inside resulting into outside toxicity for trying to impose a reality on the outside which is not as yet fully true on the inside.

I’m sure a lot of the scripting is in zp though because it changes the inside so that the outside cannot help but to conform.

Simply put if you change the weather in skies, life and experience on the ground will be either colourful or sluggish (and the other way around). I’m sure most prefer sunshine over a thrilling storm and windy rushes of cold weather at the darkest night of winter time?

The shaman would change the energy on the ground to change that of the skies but is this the best approach considering the sky is higher and above the ground and earth?

2 Likes

@Luther24
Where do your theories come from? Where did you get your model of reality? Which book/video/ressource? You may PM if you dont want to share here.

1 Like

Based off of the context of the posts of his that I’ve read, the content of his posts come from personal observation.

1 Like

Experienced Khan users:

Does Total Breakdown cause immediate sexual results? I always just assumed that it was all about removing all beliefs relevant to Khan’s purposes, so that ST2 (Total Programming) could put good programming in.

Been running Khan1, EoG1 and Emperor for the past 3-4 days (no rest days yet. Just been running it daily). Tonight, the wife got all coy and said “I’m gonna go shave my legs and have a bath”…which means she wants sex.

It was pretty damn mind-blowing. Won’t get into TMI other than to say we have to clean 2 sheets, a waterproof mattress protector, and spray the mattress.

Does ST1 do that, or did it just start removing bad gunk getting in the way of expressing my natural Khandom?

11 Likes
  1. Khan Stage 1 has removed sexual blocks and Emperor replaced the sexual scripting and the aura.

2. Could possibly be the amount of confidence you extrude now via Emperor.

2 Likes

Seems very fast. I mean if that’s the case, I’ll take it. Just not what I expected to happen this fast.

2 Likes

It did for me. I noticed an improvement with my performance, increased touching and got jumped more often.

A few IOI’s from strangers got notably blatant, but I didn’t notice much when I was having some recon and turbulence.

I enjoyed ST1, but ST2 was fun as well. You’ll feel like Don Draper.

Enjoy brother

5 Likes

this means that on a deeper level you care about her approval so you feel good with yourself. it’s a common problem for beginners. it’s very simple. just talk to her the way you’d talk to anyone else that you just met (for the beginning that’s enough. then you can switch to other more efficient ways that are more advanced) . 99% of girls have the same problem so you have to be the guy that helps them relax and open up. i recommend you start with ascension and primal seduction first in order to build a high self esteem (ascension) and learn seduction faster (primal seduction). if you want specific content about seduction that is proven to work on many girls, just tell me.

6 Likes

Don’t know about Khan but if it has scripting similar to Sex Mastery then it could be the case.

I ran SM only 3 weeks and it improved my endurance performance which was already good.

1 Like

Yes, Ascension and PM should be more than sufficient to solve his issue.

Actually, this stack will bring more benefits to the table.

1 Like

Did you notice a similar effect for productivity? I’m wondering whether or not I should run Khan with a productivity title as the scripting in later stages covers that aspect.

I’ve been also running my Ecstatic Emperor custom. Hard to say if Khan1 is helping with productivity as my custom seems to definitely be doing that

1 Like

@Dark Khan has a lot of drive, dedication, and discipline.

Productivity? Using that word I’m assuming you mean getting a certain task accomplished fast, intelligently, quickly. That’s being productive.

Sounds like Stark territory.

There is also a module for this in the Q-store.

But what is productivity even worth if other days are spend wasted away? Discipline of Khan is great though.

That inner voice will also be your personal coach and get you to do things you otherwise wouldn’t.

Also Total Breakdown strips away a lot of distractions. Or at least… to the extend of becoming a Khan, whatever that means to you… :blush:

As @Palpatine has experienced the sexuality is present right from the start.

Khan will turn you into a very sexually attractive dominant, confident, man who knows what he wants and where his heading.

The only thing I personally DID NOT like is that I could not share my dreams with others because you will dream BIG and for many these dreams will be too farfetched, I found myself connected with the other Khans on the forum and in that I found solace because I’d jive on the same wavelength as them.

On Khan nothing is impossible because of your ardent desire and indestructible Willpower to achieve.

9 Likes

Damn I was really hoping to hear you say that it did. I’m trying to avoid running a 3 sub, but I may resort to running BL in that case.

I guess in my case discipline would be the better word. I’ve been running Stark for the past 3 weeks and it didn’t have the kind of drive I was looking for. Granted that is most likely due to my internal resistances stopping the productivity scripting, but if that is the case Total Breakdown should solve that.

1 Like

Khan has discipline, motivation, passion, drive, all things manly.

Productivity I consider under another category, however, the fourth Stage does have limitless so intelligence gets enhanced and that would certainly help with productivity.

Each time I ran Total Breakdown it was immensely transformational.

On Stark did you not notice enhanced problem solving, outrageous productivity, better cognition?

I can easily do multitask and calculate, think of, solve multiple tasks at once. Things go fast on Stark.

But it does not have the drive you’d get from Khan.

I think they would combine very well.

In fact Stark with Khan would be such a prestigious combination.

If I were not to lean towards Chosen I’d probably run that stack.

5 Likes

I just ditched a bunch of FB groups today. One of which I was moderator for 6-7 years. Never once occurred to me that it was related to Total Breakdown. Thanks for the reminder.

5 Likes