Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

I appreciate it brother :pray:. Also makes sense why SaintSovereign recommends CHOSEN for the INFJ that I am.

The funny thing is that I haven’t run CHOSEN yet haha. But I will surely run it later down the line.

Once again thank you, @Gilligan :wink:

2 Likes

Looking forward to see you join us

We. Are. KHANS!

This is one of my favorite pictures. I had it as my my Facebook Cover for a while.

It embodies balance and the complement of female/male, lighr/dark, day/night, sun/moon, flower/trident, and has deep significance in how we can handle life by achieving the wisdom of yin/yang

4 Likes

Man, all of this Khan talk makes me want to run Khan soon.

Can we run 2 multi-stage subs without them interfering with one another? I want to run QL in a few months, maybe it would be cool to run QL stages with Khan’s stages at the same time.

1 Like

Do it

1 Like

What do I always say about Stage 4s.

:face_with_monocle:

…

@GoldenTiger wanted libido and sexual confidence. He wanted to break out of depression, low testosterone, etc. and start dating again. So that’s what he got. (Out of Stage 1!)

…

I chose Khan because … consciously, I wanted to come from the stance/being of a "Victor"
– someone who finds it FUN to do challenging tasks & projects, loves to dominate life;
– instead of Productive (Emperor/Mogul), Strategist (Gold), Innovator (Stark), Shrewd Dealmaker (Medici), or Emotionally Expressive (RM/UA), etc.

Unconsciously though, I had another Identity Goal
– what I have previously called "a Man of Sound Judgment."

What Khan has manifested for me, is a combination of BOTH.
Which is what the new avatar also represents.

:sunglasses:

…

The point is:

We all get exactly what we want out of SC Multi-Stagers.

:wink:

12 Likes

I want it ALL, baby.

4 Likes

You’ll need to be more specific than that.

:joy:

:hugs:

2 Likes

Your languaging and succinctness are spot on, delightfully put, and creating distinctions I was not present to.

Its’ having me discover I’m having trouble getting behind ‘being productive’ ironically-it seems like such a waste of time.

This is perhaps lack of compelling vision towards what that productivity is towards or I’m burnt out on ’ productivity as a means of achievement, forward motion.

Also found this nugget the link within the link-I believe a different way of being around engagement that can build something will create a shortcut to my personal goals and provide its own energy source.

It also sounds like Khan ZP has this ROI/Wisdom Sage Immortal subjective clarity for you

"QL gets you Objective Understanding… like a scientist…
… “I can see it now. THIS is how the world REALLY works.”

SG gives you Subjective Clarity… shortcuts to your goals…
… the path you need to take to avoid all the experimental dead-end detours that seem like good ideas right now, but won’t actually work in the end."

3 Likes

Yes. :point_down:t2:

…

At least, read the Summary version of this thread + all my posts.

:joy:

1 Like

I 100% did, then forgot I read it, then subconscious co-opted your explanation and handed it back to me- like I came up with that brilliant connection :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know if anyone is running these but can I have your opinions on Chosen + Khan vs Chosen + Emperor ?

I am running Khan ST1 & QL ST1 without a problem.

6 Likes

There is more to it

Look at the roots- they connect to the Earth s power.
That’s the foundation to handle/master both sides of the coin.

The moment both sides are mastered a holistic feeling of peace and freedom are present.

Freedom to do whatever I want to do

I love it

2 Likes

If she doesnt give you what you want tell her to fuck off. Of course you can be more polite. I tell girls to fuck off the moment i sense they are playing games with me.

13 Likes

I told him to do this

1 Like

Does Khan St4 have limitless in it still? I don’t want to use up a spot in my stack.

1 Like

yes it does from what saint has said little has changed since the move to zp.

I knew you are a badass.

1 Like

How are you guys taking in the 4th stage of Khan? Especially if you haven’t ran it before?

I am under the impression it helps if you have at least a AM, PS, etc. foundation set before diving into the last stage of Khan?