Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

To be honest I never reply to those arguments, but the premise was so bad I almost wrote something just to clarify that.

Emotions are created from perception of a situation, you can be fucking rich and still be unhappy because you see yourself as “not rich” and feeling like shit as a response to that.

Same for users here who want more, whatever their reason are.

After reading that post and that ban I can affirm that the “average intelligence” of the forum user has gone up significantly… at least for the next two weeks.

I also I don’t mind editing of that post if needed, I felt like sharing a bit of beef now that nobody’s there to defend themself :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

folks, I’m running Khan ST1 ZP and I feel a strong need to disconnect from all the negative, toxic and backward-carrying people in my life. It’s normal? Has this happened to anyone else?

1 Like

A very normal process. The kind of people you surround yourself with says a lot about yourself. When you change, there’s a disconnect and old friends and people will fall off, it’s part of the process.

1 Like

That’s great!

completely normal. some people probably have to switch jobs when they reach a certain point, because in my experience it’s unfortunately, or probably very fortunate that some of the negative types who are good at A kissing and are very toxic whenever the boss is not around, well, they’ll stay at the jobs and thus create a high turnover situation. It seems the boss’s remain none the wiser.

When you reach a certain point you’ll probably realize there are things you just should never put up with, disrespect and toxicity for sure. So you may end up leaving the situation and never coming back. Also people you considered friends may by themselves drop themselves out of your circle. On some level they probably know you’re rising in status and are leaving a lot of that toxic stuff behind. They unfortunately have no plans of leaving it because they seem to not even notice it and are able to at least maintain a happy enough life just fine, and they have no plans of rising to new heights such as you are beginning to.

3 Likes

slow but promising results from Khan…Started building my own empire…I may need a few more cycles of ST3

1 Like

I’ve decided to pair Ascension with khan st 3 zp and wanted zp mainly to boost confidence and also help khan work better based on deeper grounding and eliminating any form of fear or concerns towards people pleasing. I also decided to go back to stage 3 as I only listened to stage 3 for a week before moving to stage 4.
Who’s tried pairing both here before?
@friday i read somewhere you paired khan st4 with Ascension. Care to share a bit of your experience?

2 Likes

nope, I never done that. If you feel the need to for that stack, personally I would say you might be better of dropping Khan, going for Ascension for a while, building your foundation and then going back to Khan later.

2 Likes

dude, I am on st3 for almost 1 cycle…the stage is so big I am thinking of doing another cycle to most benefits out of it…why did you run it for only a week? do you listen daily?

1 Like

I was of the notion that stage 3 script was also in stage 4 and I wouldn’t need to go through stage 3 but now I know better, I’ll complete stage 3 for two cycles

1 Like

I must say this is pairing so far. It adds sense pf purpose, drive and passion to the stack. I’m also becoming more goal oriented.
Today although I didn’t take action when I noticed a pretty girl at the gym who had been given me stares.
Ascension is also helping me become aware of those fears that are hindering the script of Khan

Hey man, with respect I think you should reply exactly to my arguments on my posts and not derail the conversation. Also please stop making assumptions about me, without providing evidence. I don’t appreciate that. One thing I would like to comment from your post is that everyone has an ego. You cannot say I don’t have an ego. That’s usually what all these spiritual gurus are saying which have the worst ego and Messiah complex. Last but not least thank you for at least trying to be respectful towards me. I appreciate that! Have a good day

2 Likes

My question is whether Khan ST1 can be stacked with anything else. Would like to stack it with EmpFit ST2/4 and/or Spartan.

Bro I think it’s too much. Please be more patient with results. Khan st1 is very dense. Not good to stack it. Otherwise there’s a risk of stonewalling

I don’t have Khan yet, just considering it.

Yes, others have done it. But it will slow results. At the end depends how your subconscious mind will process the subliminals, and the actions you take

1 Like

I stacked it hard-core to the brim with stage 1 emperor fitness and also wanted. Yet I still noticed consistent and accumulated reality changing effects.

If you’re good enough to notice the results and the recon that comes with it then you’re good
Those two things are indicators that the subliminal is working

3 Likes

He might just come in and say that “Khan ZP is shit”

I liked your recent post about the forum being in recon. A few months into ZP now it seems that everyone on here is facing their bullshit. ZP is ruthless in that, as @Sub.Zero greatly said it’s like a Ninja, you don’t notice it right away, but you feel your world crumbling.
I definitely had that feeling. Pretty much like the initial anger phase of the red pill, some men never grow out of.

@SaintSovereign maybe this is what happens every time you guys upgrade the tech. When the subs finally show us our deepest shit, people blame the new tech.

*Silently removes his “ZP Tester status from his profile”

SO looking forward to that. Imagine the discussions on here in 2 years.

I urge anyone to read How Emotions Are Made: Barrett, Lisa (Author): 9781509837526: Books: Amazon.com

Emotions are CREATED according to beliefs and past experiences (which kinda is the same, right?). Changing your beliefs (subs) also changes how you emotionally react to things.

5 Likes

That’s why kid should stay away (a message to any kid in the forum below 18 I mean, I was one of them using emperor a year back :rofl::rofl:)

Really kids will just straight be expecting the things to happen without action and at last blame the tools and the horrible recon

3 Likes

I have a strange effect with Khan ST2 so far, I have this desire to want to bring out the wildest part that is found inside every woman and let her feel really good, because I have obtained precisely this awareness that every woman has a deeply wild and hungry part of carnal desire. Can anyone relate to this?

6 Likes