Main Disc. Thread - HERO Origins: Sage and a Blade (Now Available! Q Core for Customs Available!)

thank you

And yes it is also one of the core teaching in Buddhism. Observing things as they are!!

1 Like

Hero results:

7 Likes

Excited to use this sub in the future. Just started playing Call of Duty consistently and want to get better but also, and obviously, dance. Excited to use it! Once my experiment is over I’ll be adding this to my stack!

1 Like

You will dance with light saber or sabers after this :slight_smile:

1 Like

When acting out of the sense of nobility but being perceived as weak, the very same act is judged as being a sucker whilst when being perceived as strong, it’s a virtue.

Humans understand power way better than morality since the former is sensed on the visceral level whilst the latter pertains to the domain of reason.

3 Likes

Ran my first loop a couple hours ago and felt strong sensations on the crown of my head and a kind of pulsating wave downward towards my heart from my head. For awhile afterwards I felt more conscious of a third person awareness observing my body and mind while I went about things…haven’t had that kind of shift from running any subs previously and I meditate while listening to most of them. It was interesting.

Had some cake leftover from a mini-celebration last night, and instead of eating it for breakfast as planned it’s getting tossed out, I made hardboiled eggs and got back to clean eating.

Will report back later after training tonight if anything noticeable comes up.

The timing of this release is incredible because over the last couple weeks…

…in training, we’ve started to revisit fundamentals in sword drawing and taking a deeper dive into the strategies of facing multiple enemy;
…been carrying a pocket-sized Book of Five Rings and pondering more deeply on the lessons;
…uncovered a deep fear of becoming corrupted through business success and riches and got an instant opportunity to prove to myself which path I’d take;
…made a commitment to take legal action on an issue that will require my staying in honor and integrity and following through for as long as it takes – something that is easy to say but I can look back and see all the times I’ve failed;

…in all of those areas, this sub is the perfect fit to boost my development.

Looking forward to at least a couple cycles with HERO Origins.

8 Likes

Technique Mastery:

I hated working on my technique, it always seems useless to kick again and again and again, it was because i never saw improvement.

Now i see that perfect technique is something i can achieve and very easily.

7 Likes

Recon…

The WB/HOSB combo is not working, but I do enjoy the added weekend fun.

If I replaced my weekend WB micro loop with Primal would it conflict with HOSB?

1 Like

In my mind, being a primal male is the opposite of being a man with virtues.

Think about a primal caveman and compere it into a virtues samurai.

1 Like

Primal to me was never about being a primal male or caveman. It was always about connecting with that primal energy and bringing it into the moment.

I think one can connect with that energy and still be virtuous. One can be an honorable primal male.

6 Likes

Technically, you’re right.

But only if we treat them as static in time.

In the same way, Day is technically the ‘opposite’ of Night. Yet in alternation they combine to create a great cycle. Because things can happen in each, that cannot happen as well in the other.

A really interesting stack would be Primal, Khan Black, and Hero Origin.

Primal would stir up the deeper levels and forces within you. Stirring the silt at the bottom of the river.

Khan Black would gather, harness, and refine that energy and those forces.

Hero Origin would channel it into your highest self.

The tension between them would generate energetic charge and charisma.

11 Likes

@Malkuth @Seneca

Of course you can be a primal/sexual honorable man.

But i think it will be much more difficult to exude the 7 virtues of bushido while being so primal and sexual.

Being primal and the primal subliminal is all about living in the moment, enjoying your self, pleasure, attracting females and having sex with them.

While Hero is all about self mastery, discipline, will power, control, doing difficult stuff for the purpose of self improvement.

Primal to me is more hedonistic and Hero is more purposeful.

Of course if you can control your sexual energy and channel it to self mastery i believe you will have more motivation to achieve it, but for that i would use Khan Black and not Primal.

4 Likes

I agree.

It is difficult to integrate polarized forces. But if we can manage to do it, the result is electricity.

Haha. I’m not running that stack. But I think it would be interesting.

As I considered the possibility of the combination, I was actually thinking of Toshiro Mifune’s character from the 7 Samurai: Kikuchiyo.

Yes. A challenging combination, to say the least.

4 Likes

I actually considered doing Hero + KB but i chose Hero + Cfw instead.

As cfw removes energetic blocks like KB.

1 Like

I would rather be a primal caveman and draw pictures of naked women to the cave’s walls :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Everyone have their own preferences :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Stacking HERO and Limitless Executive has been good so far

On hero, I got an instant realization that I’m not going to accomplish everything I want/need to accomplish in life if I’m not extremely personally organiezd and consistent.

Prioritization and it’s important has come to light since starting HERO.

Now that I’m adding in Limitless Executive, the urgency is picking up, and it’s not just enough to know that “priority is good” and “mastery is the goal”, Limitless Executive is adding the urgency to get prioritized NOW and to start practicing towards mastery NOW.

11 Likes

I’m looking forward to joining you all on this title once I get this money today or tomorrow!

Everything described in the sales page calls to me, lol. Musashi has been popping up on my Explore page on Instagram for months and months and I rediscovered my love for the samurai a few months ago, watching a few old martial arts movies (such as The Last Samurai) and I purchased my first PS4 a couple months ago with the first game purchase being the Ghost of Tsushima.

I’ve been really looking forward to the first title dropping with an emphasis on skills mastery as well and I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to calm my custom yearnings once I see that money in my bank account :heart_eyes:

Based off of the sales page and the reports up to about 555 thus far, this title could be revolutionary not only for the user, but the lives of those around him/her!

I’m going to be dropping Wanted Black for the meantime. Perhaps The Revelation of the Nectar Within will still stay in, especially given Saint’s excellent musing:

I have been very inactive in posting and in the past few months, I’ve been through a ton of crap, up to and not limited to:

• being involved in a domestic situation that could have very well ended with my roommate commiting suicide, if not ending in a suicide-murder

• moving from Vegas back to California, quitting my job to go take care of my biological dad, who had a stroke May 10th

• things escalating between my kid’s mother and I to the point we went to court (decision was fair and works in my favor all around, definitely was blessed to have them throw out her bs back child support request smh)

We’re on better footing now.

• having someone attack me at my old apartment in Las Vegas and beating the holy dog crap out of him, despite him being on everything including PCP, I found out later.

I started to enjoy myself during the altercation. I don’t care for that, and it took a bit to get over the guilt.

And, a few days ago, I was involved in a hit and run situation in San Bernardino with a woman that, though she kinda somewhat paused and looked back at me, kept going leaving me on the road with my poor motorcycle.

All of this to say, this year, my 29th, has been bursting in events of incredibly transformative experience. I had a different plan, obviously. I had an idea for how I planned to be, where I planned to be, come November 29 when I turn 30 years old. But, looking back, I’m okay with most of it.

Great work on this title @SaintSovereign and @Fire. Thank you to the testers and personages beyond Saint and Fire who have made this possible.

I will be ending my self-enforced posting restrictions soon enough and starting a new journal within a week or so.

4 Likes

Are you sure that’s a good idea and not sub-hopping recon?

I just read your post about the mockingbird and the meaning behind it, that you need to take your love life and the way you express attraction and affection towards women back into your own hands

I’m not sure if Nectar Within will accomplish that goal as well as WB

Just my 2 cents

Edit - honestly, just re-read the objectives for Nectar, and nevermind lol. Go for it bro if that’s what is calling to you

Sort of. It took me a few days to gather the grit to consider taking it out of my stack in the first place, when I saw - I think - Saint mention that this title and WB might not mesh as well (paraphrasing). I do really enjoy the results I get on this and I have a nagging feeling that I’m coming out of a phase where the deeper, inner changes are making an effect.

I’ll consider it.

True.

Well, while I agree with the ‘nevermind’ (not meant offensively at all lol), Nectar is focused on one aspect of the interaction, whereas I’m definitely more interested in the entirety, from beginning to the ending. Foreplay to Finish? Climax? Huehuehue?

Jokes aside, yeah. Your response sparked a consideration in me that I’m willing to sleep on, thanks brother.

1 Like