Main Disc. Thread - Heartsong

Can this be used to manifest a relationship with a specific person (i.e a crush) rather than generally based on traits?

2 Likes

From what I’ve been told, it’s good to be careful with this one.

If there is too much unacknowledged fear and desperation inside of us, the heart can become a victim to obsession and fixation.

Focus on cultivating an awesome life; an awesome kingdom. A sense of fullness, contentment, and eager vitality.

Focus also on enjoying the gifts and people that life sends to you.

Determine to let excellence be your minimum requirement.

The results will exceed your current imagination, including whoever that crush might be.

This is one of those areas where autonomy and freedom are basically sacred. It is best when s/he comes to you not just freely, but enthusiastically.

(These are all subjective opinions, of course.)

19 Likes

I feel like reading your comment every day. You always wrote beautifully. It seems to me that your writing has improved over the last few months.

7 Likes

Beautifully written and well said @Malkuth

These are all very important reminders and I’m grateful for your thoughtful response.

No – we can’t and won’t even try to impede on someone’s free will. I think you’ll be happy with who Heartsong manifests, however.

13 Likes

Stack it with your custom. :wink:

Yeeeeeep. :slight_smile:

Who said you had to date while on Heartsong? It manifests your perfect partner, however that’s defined by your deepest desires? Can you say, regular intimate partner?

Yes, yes and yes.

If you love her, the sub will just strengthen the bond. If you’re completely out of love with her and you want to manifest someone new, it will help with that. It won’t “make” her do anything unless she’s listening too (and even then, it’s not forcing her to do anything). The title is meant to strengthen existing bonds or manifest the perfect person.

17 Likes

Alright, Sold.

Buying right now and stack it with Khan and Renaissance Man.
From what I can tell, there will be a LOT OF LOVE FOR LIFE.

Which I love. Ha.

Is “The Wonder” module in Heartsong, or at least part of its scripting?

5 Likes

Bought it .
Though already I enjoy my life with girl, she is a keeper n loving sorts , I hope this will help me take my relationship with her on new level

4 Likes

Thank you @SaintSovereign that absolutely makes sense and honestly attracting your perfect partner sounds much more ideal than attracting someone you’re interested in on a surface level.

Can you kindly provide stack recommendations that you had mentioned? I’m highly interested thank you

1 Like

As far as guys, you’re not alone. A lot of guys from where I’m at, are opting to marry women from overseas. I’m not passing judgement for or against that. I’m simply saying that there are a lot of guys who agree with you.

2 Likes

QV2 tends to be tough. I’m guessing yes.

1 Like

Did this ever come out?

Just purchased heartsong. Really excited to see how this effects my journey with Ascended Mogul. One big thing that’s come up from Asc Mog’s rapid financial improvements has been increased anxiety from my girlfriend. She worries I’ll leave her now that I have more money, that I’m better than her because I’m making more money, and that she’s not good enough to make money.

Hopefully Heartsong will strengthen our relationship. We’ll both be listening to it. I’ll keep on writing about my overall experiences in my Ascended Mogul journal.

7 Likes

This is very common when one partner is growing a lot faster than the other. It often eases out after a while.

5 Likes

If I ever get my money right and life situation set up I will be traveling the world and I would lie to you if I didn’t say it would be to meet women. I would love to visit Poland I’ve heard the women there are very feminine and pleasant to be around.
I’ve noticed there’s a rise in men who think think like us.
At my job there’s a engineer in his 40s who struggles with women over here but he goes to the Philippines for a month on vacation, I heard he does well there

3 Likes

Replace “if” with “Once”

8 Likes

Yes, or “As”

3 Likes

I started using Heartsong and I feel like there’s a lot of work to be done… I feel like my heart is made of stone when I listen… I had that intuition actually, I don’t love, totally blocked over there.
you know kind of the effect of dragon but directed at my heart. great stuff.

13 Likes

I’ve been playing at least 2 loops daily since I got it 4 days ago. I felt broken hearted and like weeping the day before I got it. The next day I felt as if something had changed, it was the day they released this new sub and I felt like it was exactly what I needed. I’ve felt pain in my heart twice while listening. Something changed after I felt that pain today. I felt more carefree and like I could love again. I also met a guy the other day who had so much love on his face for me. He was really nice and we just clicked. I should start a journal. lol

12 Likes

Please do! The community is definitely buzzing with excitement about Heartsong. I’m starting it on Monday as well… just taking rest days atm.

6 Likes