Main Disc. Thread - Heartsong

Think medici would probably fit better than those 2 if going for a relationship custom

7 Likes

Yes, for pure relation I meant as a primary Alpha driver program that focuses on wealth/career/ focus to go alongside them

I think medici is still pretty alpha but could be wrong.Feels more alpha than stark anyway :rofl: Im bias though cause my wealth focus is trading/crypto.Im interested in hearing how this new program goes though.I cant use it till figure out how to fit in 2 Q programs with qv2 though :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

so I see heartsong is more narrow focus than ICQ in terms of people manifestation…but which one is denser ?

1 Like

Is Heartsong very dense or heavy on processing?

3 Likes

Heartsong is interesting. I don’t know if it is a coincidence or not. But for 2 days my wife was in a super bad mood against me, some kind of jealousy or something like that. So last night I listened to Heartsong to see if it will change anything in her mood. I finished the loop, waited 1 hour more to have already some programming in my subconscious and then started to be in the living room where she was. I was relaxed and warm. Well believe it or not, she suddenly talked to me as if nothing happened, smiled and laughed and I will not tell you what we did in the bedroom :joy:
Of course she cannot forever be in a bad mood, there is a moment she has to stop. But generally there is some kind of transition. This time there was no transition at all, and I was surprised of course. Maybe this sub can be a good tool for peace in the family ! Love Bomb Ultima is very good when there is no bad mood mindset in the couple. I was not successful to stop the bad mood of my wife with BLU. With Wanted, if I listen to too much loops, not only I feel the recon but I think it starts the jealousy mindset of my wife, maybe she feels also some kind of recon without knowing what it is :joy: So Heartsong seems to be another good tool.for a relationship !
Thanks @Fire and @SaintSovereign !

12 Likes

I think this sub will easily become a bestseller :wink:

3 Likes

It seems like it may contain some scripting related to healing relationships. If so, it’s great!

4 Likes

Nice! My new custom has heen blessed :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I felt some kind of pain or cramps in my heart as I listened to this sub last night. Wonder what that was?
The description for this sub sounds like what I experienced when I met someone about a month ago. It was so unusual for me how we just clicked. I never had anything like that happen before. Is it possible that I got results before I even played this sub?

1 Like

There is some scientific evidence that time is not linear, more of we view it as linear. So this is very possible. The quantum world is much more vast and would shake our entire foundation if we understood it more. Stephen Hawking was very close to proving mathematically that multiple parallel universes was very possible and quite real. We used to think the earth was flat and the sun revolved around the earth.

4 Likes

I’m with you. I don’t actually believe in soul mates either. If you don’t put in the work, the relationship will go to hell regardless of who you are with.

However, I believe there are people that fit so well with each other that don’t feel they’re missing anything by being exclusive. And when both are willing to put in the work, the relationship will typically be a long, happy one. However, people and situations change, so you can’t take anything for granted.

5 Likes

I’d think Heartsong is denser.

1. Inner Circle has been described in the past as a light program
  2. I would describe Heartsong not as narrower, exactly, but rather as more specific. And then it puts a whole lot of development into that specific area. It’s a more powerful animal than Inner Circle. Heartsong seems kind of like Inner Circle+Love Bomb+The Flow+3 to 5 other things.
6 Likes

Chosen of Venus, Transcendental Connection as well

2 Likes

Now that I’ve read the description fully, this line…

“A partner that is able to grow with you, because life is never static and especially so when you are listening to profoundly powerful subliminals. A lover that will fit you like the lost puzzle piece or the missing lead violinist of the song of your heart.”

Is crucial to me. I have a desire to expand and little to leave certain people behind, so this… This is good.

“Furthermore, Heartsong was developed with a specific function in mind. Not only is it unisex, but both partners can listen to their own copy of Heartsong to create a synergistic effect. Of course, Heartsong will work beautifully even with just one partner, but having both partners listening will result in highly interesting harmonious effects.”

That part is amazing as well.

3 Likes

Honestly throwing SMX and Diamond in there is genius.

Heartsong inspired me to want to make a custom more than anything else. Throw a bit of stuff in there to enhance my relationship (smx, diamond, heartsong) and then do my normal business subs… life would be golden

3 Likes

Heartsong Q Core is now available:

https://q.subliminalclub.com/product/heartsong-q-core/

8 Likes

Can this be used to manifest a relationship with a specific person (i.e a crush) rather than generally based on traits?

2 Likes

From what I’ve been told, it’s good to be careful with this one.

If there is too much unacknowledged fear and desperation inside of us, the heart can become a victim to obsession and fixation.

Focus on cultivating an awesome life; an awesome kingdom. A sense of fullness, contentment, and eager vitality.

Focus also on enjoying the gifts and people that life sends to you.

Determine to let excellence be your minimum requirement.

The results will exceed your current imagination, including whoever that crush might be.

This is one of those areas where autonomy and freedom are basically sacred. It is best when s/he comes to you not just freely, but enthusiastically.

(These are all subjective opinions, of course.)

19 Likes

I feel like reading your comment every day. You always wrote beautifully. It seems to me that your writing has improved over the last few months.

7 Likes