Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity: The Commander (Now Available!)

It’s an… interesting mix, that’s for sure. It’s kind of a bootleg Chosen, lol. It’s not bad. Shouldn’t diminish results.

9 Likes

@SaintSovereign I am really worried about the aura permanance.
But at the same time I tell myself, this is essentially a long-term title and @SaintSovereign explicitly said that permanance is one of the top priorities in subclub. I am a bit perplexed actually. I mean if I drop this title the aura will wane and I will lose THAT respect. Just like libertine.

1 Like

Genesis, Ascension. Emperor. Any of the basic alpha titles. Not sure if you would want to mix this with Dragon Reborn or Khan (unless you’ve run Khan before).

5 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

@SaintSovereign : Please can you expand on this? I’m not sure I get it.

EDIT: Never mind, you explained it already. :point_down:

3 Likes

A subliminal is just an audio file with suggestions. It is not the method of action or the method of change. You are the one that’s changing, based upon your internal reaction to the subliminal suggestions. This is why very stubborn personalities are subject to becoming “hard gainers.” These individuals are either slow to change and / or are resistant to outside influence both consciously and subconsciously. They simply ignore the script.

When you listen to a ZP track and then take action, the subliminal suggestions are affirmed and your beliefs on a particular topic begin to change. Then, you start getting better and better results as you begin to actually live what’s being suggested to you. But, you can completely negate the subliminal suggestions by consciously doing the opposite, as the suggestions would no longer be affirmed.

So, if you are not taking action, you won’t see results.

34 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

Now people, THIS IS ZP EXPLAINED IN A NUTSHELL FOR YA!

11 Likes

I don’t react to marketing gimmick & don’t fall for ads,
So am I the hard gainer since I don’t easily get influenced

1 Like

How would this work with Quantum Limitless?

1 Like

Well I’m gonna run this with HOM/PCC so we’ll see how that goes hehehehe

3 Likes

How would running this with Khan st4 and/
or Wanted go… what would I need to be cautious about? Being overly domineering? Condescending? People seeing me as overpowering?

I’m genuine curious what the big caution is all about (especially for Khan)

2 Likes

If you do I will have to follow your journal. That combination might give you the mindset of a high achieving CEO

I didn’t know this. Now, it makes sense why I’m a hard gainer. And very frustrating.

1 Like

I agree with you but I feel it’s tricky to take action with healing subs

1 Like

Taking action on healing subs is a bit trickier. It requires a lot more self-awareness of your issues and why you have those issues in the first place. Once you address them, then healing can begin. You can even address them by brute force even.

For example, if you have a problem procrastinating, you can start to heal that issue through completing a task using sheer will power, as the positive feeling you get from completing that task will serve as the “affirmation” of experience necessary for growth.

In ZPv3, we’re taking a different approach to the idea of healing, but we’re keeping it close to the chest since we know for a fact that people are watching what we say closely to try and steal our ideas before we even launch.

Which is hilarious because it’s never going to for then the way it works for us. That’s why we built our business separately anyway.

27 Likes

What is support scripting?

Also, i saw that it’s recommended to run 30s to 1m loops to start

Would it still be recommendable to run the first loop at 3 mins and then run 30s loops from there? Or is it OK to start with a 30s loop for the very first loop

2 Likes

So it’s confirmed this is external similar to how PCC is external?

Strange, because regular GLM is extremely internal. Is regular GLM still available as well? Would they stack?

2 Likes

Yes. I have it in my downloads. This replaces Commander. Might be interesting to run the two together

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks for the mention James. I’m not itching for this one. I’m trying to tame the beast within currently. Running this right now would be an unneeded distraction, so I’ll stick with Emperor as my internal builder.

Emperor focuses more on my own self perception vs. everyone else’s. That’s more critical for me. I’m staying put.

4 Likes