Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2023)

This is a good season to set boundaries!

3 Likes

What?

The quote

1 Like

I thought you meant to add a link or something their but forgot. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I stacked (5 minutes each)
GLM/TC
As Above
Libertine

about an hour ago
I feel random sensations in my body. like the kind of itches one might get sometimes when trying to lie still and go to sleep.
Rubbing/scratching makes them go away, but pop up elsewhere.

with Libertine being in the mix, tomorrow(today) I’ll probably either get lucky with the wife or I’ll get attention while out and about tomorrow.

1 Like
Experimental stack

I’m at the laundromat. And GLMC (full 15) just got finished.

I’m sitting here in my chair and I feel like a king sitting on his throne. Feeling calm and stoic with a small s.

Also got 3 mins each playing of Libertine, Love Bomb, Rebirth, Regen

I call the playlist “Laundry Matt” because I’m funny like that. I know how to spell :slight_smile:

And before anyone says anything, I NEVER complain about recon or any of that and I accept my results and responsibility.

5 Likes

This isn’t as dark/evil as when i stacked GLM and C separately before. Probably due to whatever rewrites went into this one. The determined focus is still there. So I’ll take it.

5 Likes

Does this mean you had dark/evil results?

Just dark mood on the original. This is much tamer.

1 Like

Oh (5char)

On Wednesday, I ran a stack of (3 mins each) GLM:C, Libertine, As Above, So Below.

Ran that before going out and doing my Doordash business.
Later in the day, a friend asked me if something is possible on the technical side of things to do with an email server.

I said “Probably, but I’m not 100% sure yet how to go about it. I’ll run a quick loop of Stark and let it incubate while I’m working today”.

I forgot to run Stark right away. So when making a delivery on Wednesday, I put a 5-min loop of Stark at the start of the above playlist. Ran that for a total of 17 mins.

I did that because I somehow had accidentally deleted the 3-min version from my iTunes/Crapple playlist.

Ran that on the way from the neighboring town where I’d picked up some goodies for someone back in my town.

Ran that. 17 minutes, 19 total drive time so it ended up getting done 1-2 mins prior to actual arrival at homeboy’s house.

I forgot all about it.
Well, sometime last night, I’m sitting in my office. Had forgotten all about the email server question so far by that point.

My same friend and I had been tossing ideas back and forth for a few months now about making our own sort of interface for GPT. Mainly to see if we could build one that’s as close to ChatGPT as possible in terms of functionality.

Last night, sitting in the office, I just thought “I’m gonna give this a shot.” I’m on the ChatGPT+ paid service.

So I started a conversation with it, and was up WAY too late last night describing in detail what I want, and turns out I’m on the way to building my own private GPT interface which will actually slightly surpass the functions ChatGPT has.

I’m sitting here in the office again tonight working on some more of it, iterating as we go.
It just hit me that this is from Stark!

Went 24 hours without recognizing this as a sub result. Results just sneaking up on me.
I’m definitely getting over my dislike of the fame scripting. I figure, it’s BOUND to happen, it MUST happen if I’m gonna be the guy I want/need to be to build the empire I see in my Mind’s Eye.

I just gotta put systems in place to make sure whatever connections I build are worthwhile.

4 Likes

My quack bit!

Yay … finally

I just bought Khan Black. Starting my first loop as a full 15 and going right to sleep after.

6 Likes

I am interested if/how Khan Black influences your level of awakeness.

I normally listen to subs right before I go to sleep, but KB (St. 1 a bit, St. 2 much more so) makes me often wide awake when listening to it, no matter how tired I was before.

I just woke up groggy.

1 Like

3 Likes

The weird thing is I was sitting at my desk already tired when I was finally able/ready to run the loop.

And I used my “BT Hearmuff” over-ear headphones. They have no power management so will just stay on until the battery dies.

The turnoff is an involved and cumbersome thing of holding down the power button for 2-3 seconds. And that button is tiny. About the size of a tictac or smaller.

I put the headphones on. Started the loop. Closed eyes and fired up my sanctuary program.

Zonked out at some point I guess because I woke up, the headphones are sitting ok the desk. Powered off. I have no memory of turning them off or putting them on the desk.

I edged to see if there’s a difference. Indeed there is. Edging before was an exercise in sheer control. Or a battle if wills: me vs release.

This was almost effortless. And where before I’d feel drained for a bit still (due to the effort and control involved) and then energetic after, this went straight to energetic.

When we were first together, release from sex would wipe me out. Sleep for a few hours right after.

In 2003, I PhotoRead a bunch of sex-themed eBooks. And let them all incubate.

Led to the best sex ever that year. Where she busted so hard she couldn’t move for like 2 hours because any movement translated into more orgasm but the kind that hurts to keep going.

And also after that, any time I bust I get a surge if awake alertness. I think Khan Black is about to make even more improvements.

And I am eager to see how it plays out.

1 Like

Wait! What?! Would you please explain how you got this results? And perhaps how to get this results without the pain?

1 Like