Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2023)

So I ran an experimental money stack and an hour later we got an email saying the power company waived our full past balance of $353. They got some grant from the state government for economic relief.

One loop of the stack and then micros of the same stack right after.

@SaintSovereign I’ll PM you the stack.

5 Likes

Reminds me of something along the lines
“If your beliefs wouldn’t matter, they’d not constantly try to control them”

1 Like

3 Likes

how do you have 3 min versions of your stacks?

1 Like

He’s a wizard :woman_mage:

I can see that from binge reading his journal, how @Palpatine gets results despite switching subs like every 5 seconds on a whim is beyond me. Also the sheer amount of subs he runs without any harm is genuinely mind boggling.

1 Like

I use customized software for it. It isn’t publicly available the way I use it

fair enough.

I ran the 3-minutes-each stack found in How Would This Stack Work? before bed.

Added microloops of Rebirth, Limit Destroyer, and Ascension Chamber.

Dreamed I was in my house. No house I’ve ever seen IRL or dreamed about before. In the context of this dream, however, it’s where I lived.

There were tons of people in my house. Mostly people I know IRL, a few made up for the dream.

The entire dream seemed to be about tearing out walls inside the house. And at one point I saw a door on an interior wall. A door I’ve never seen.

I open the door and look in. And it’s just a dark closet that somehow sees into my shower. But there’s another shower between me and my shower.

And my thought is “hey you can see my shower from here. But you can also see the shower for the other house.” No idea what “other house” it is.

I just understood it to be someone else’s shower from their own house. :man_shrugging:

1 Like
TMI/NSFW

Something is happening from the stack. I wanna fuck hardcore.
or maybe I just wanna cum.
Part of it is I wanna assert my power and dominance.
Like I wanna tell someone “we’re fucking right now” and they goddamn obey.
Or I say “Kneel” and they suck it and take it all in.

1 Like

Well today is the Buck Full Moon after all :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes
2 Likes

My question, re: Khan vs Khan Black:

1. Can “regular” Khan and KB be stacked, stage-for-stage? K1+KB1, K2+KB2, and so on?
  2. Would running KB without ever running “regular” Khan give all the same effects of having running “regular” Khan? basically can KB replace Khan?

Support:

Hello Palpatine,

Apologies for the delay.

You in theory could, but it would be better to run each first as they are both quite large programs.

No, Khan Black can not replace Khan, as they have different goals and scripting. If you’d like social dominance, then go for regular Khan. If you want sexual transmutation, then it is Khan Black.

Hope this helps, and do let us know if you have any further questions by opening a new ticket – we are happy to assist.

Warm regards,

– SC Support

2 Likes

I was looking at the subclub shop site tonight.
Decided to add another title to my toolbox.

I got it down to being between RM:Ultimate Writer and As Above/So Below.
I read the objectives of each. Both intrigue me.

But as I contemplated them, thinking about AA/SB got me feeling a sense of warmth in my body and a feeling of gratitude/love(?)

Anyway, I now have AA/SB and will use that to build myself up energy-wise and ease myself in to being able to handle Khan Black once I get it.

Never felt warmth when reading a subclub webpage before. So this is gonna be interesting.

4 Likes

Aziz! LIGHT!

1 Like

Somewhere, the forlorn cries of the Emperor can be heard, carried along the winds of what was…

1 Like

I ran 5 mins each (in this order) of AA, SB, Libertine. Before bed. To see what would happen with using sleep to process.
No dreams that I recall.
Even before getting in bed I felt odd tingling near my right temple.
Like a tingly itch below the surface.

Feeling more sexual today. We were cuddly when we first woke up. No sex. Just cuddles.

I can see myself doing a stack rotation so I can get Primal Seduction in there too.

1 Like

Saw this today:

3 places you can stay for free:

1. In your lane
  2. Out my business
  3. Over there
4 Likes

This is a good season to set boundaries!

3 Likes

What?