Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2023)

It seems that Khan1 has unlocked some sort of emotional upheaval in my inner being. Not sure what words to use there.

I used to inwardly scoff a bit at people’s reactions when singers like Kurt Cobain or Chester Bennington committed suicide. Vigils, calling them “heroes” and all sorts of other stuff.

But I sorta get it now. Dolores O’Riordan (of the Cranberries) died in 2018. At first, the cause of death was reported as suicide by overdose as I recall. It’s since been ruled that it was accidental drowing due to alcohol and some level of therapeutic drugs.

I get it now, though. I was sad in 2018 when she died. She’s one of my favorite singers. The voice of an angel. But it wasn’t until today that I REALLY got it.

Was driving for Doordash work. I was checking out a curated playlist on my Apple Music. It uses your own music already in your libary, but is themed.

I forgot what the theme was for today’s. But the Cranberries’ song “Dreams” came on. I didn’t realize that was in the playlist. It’s my fav Cranberries song.

Her voice in that hit me just right, and I think Khan Black ST1 has shaken something loose.

It isn’t that I think she’s a “Hero” or whatever other terms used to bug me.

Wife was sad like this about Robin Williams’ death in 2014. Even now, when something of his is playing, she gets sad af.

It’s more like “Now I’ll never get the chance to meet him/her and tell what their music/movie/etc mean to me. That I appreciated them for who they are. Won’t get to meet them, shake their hand, hold them for a second or two in a hug and just say thank you.”

No idea why KB would hit like that, but there it is.

I guess maybe KB1 is indeed healing some blockages or whatever else I’ve got.
In the words of Jami Lula, “There’s a Healing Goin’ On!”

1 Like

Thank you for posting that!

And now for the official statement:

@Palpatine I believe that in well intentions to accurately give the title of a book, you posted a forbidden word. Because that is the title, and for accuracy of the title, I have left it as is.

1 Like

As for Dolores, the song “I can’t be with you” is one of my favorites from the 90s. Her voice is beautiful and distinct. She has almost a yodel or warble like quality to her voice that is delightful.

As for KB, I find that the memories and feelings that are presenting in my mind are very relationship oriented, rather than sexual. So it sound like KB is doing its work with you.

1 Like

“Follow your curiosity, not your passion” - Kate Bacon

Felt cute. Might delete later :wink:

3 Likes

So I was sitting in the home office. Still hurting from my once-a-week workout today (Body by Science)

Got to thinking about women in the last I’ve wanted at one time or another.

Started revising (Neville style) having had great connections and sex with them. Got horny.

Late at night so the wife is asleep. So I edged. Still in control.

At one point I decided to just release. But as I got close, I felt like I’d rather retain and let the energy flow.

Been 3 days now or so without any release at all. Which is good for me.

Seems I’m more and more losing interest in releasing. Or at least holding off so I release on my own terms.

Definitely gonna grab Wanted Black once I’ve replenished my bank balance (Bought RM: Ultimate Writer last night.)

Perhaps I did that as a way of subconsciously preventing from sabotaging myself by introducing Wanted Black too soon.

3 Likes

Release this morning. With the wife. She woke up wanting a backrub. Then quickie after

A friend wanted help getting something working on an email server setup. I figured it out.
Friend sent me $30. Needless to say (because I’m me), I now have less than $30 and Wanted Black somehow showed up in my downloads.

3 Likes

You’re one lucky dude, I guess being awesome has its benefits :slight_smile: :muscle:

1 Like

I’m running it through my software now that makes the microloops out of it for me. I’m tempted to run, but not sure yet if I will today.

1 Like

I was toying with the idea of going out Doordash today to make the money for it. But with it being the one full day off per week I can do cool things, I stayed home.

For Science!

6 Likes

I’ve been doing some other computer work after running that stack. I don’t feel horny or anything.
So far, having done only 5 minutes of WB, it seems like maybe having KB in the stack still helps transmute.

I’ll know more about how WB hits tomorrow when the wife and I are out doing Instacart tomorrow (she shops/I drive and carry up to people’s doors).

If I get any surprise BJs on chicks’ front porches, I’ll make sure to journal it :wink:

1 Like

I’m feeling some stuff happening. Like a slight emotional shifting.
A weird mix of shifting proportions of:
Sadness
Wonder
Gratitude
This is gonna be fun tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone who’s been around long enough knows my pinnacle stack so far is basically Ascended Mogul+Limitless.

I was thinking just now of using Emperor Black in place of one.

EB+Limitless would work for massive project focus and cognitive boost. basically learning what I need ASAP as I go along…like for the iOS app thing.

EB+AscMogul would be what…Hella money focus?

I decided to rub one out. Like “Fuggit I’m gonna do it, been a while”.
I can’t do it.

Like, now it’s almost the furthest thing from my mind. Even if I consciously decide to.
I guess I’ll keep up with WB and KB1 :joy:

4 Likes

I ran Wanted Black, Khan Black Stage 1, Libertine and Primal Seduction today.

I got checked out today by a cute blonde in the grocery parking lot/car park.

A few seconds into us checking each other out, wife comes out with the order we’re delivering. And the chick seemed annoyed and disappointed. And got in her car and left.

Here you go @TheBoxingScientist

1 Like

I’m torn because I like the idea of Wanted Black/Khan Black but also of Wanted Black and Libertine.

And Libertine with Primal Seduction.

Argh!!!

1 Like

ANOTHER checkout. Was in the store with le wife de Palpatine grabbing stuff for the house. This cute ass woman is in Aisle 8 with her (I assume) little son.

We round the corner into Aisle 8. Chick sees me. I see her. Cute tight fuckin skirt.

She saw me seeing her and smiled. I smiled.

She saw I was with someone. Still smiled.

Man. This tech is kicking in faster than I thought it would.

Wanted and KB1.

Libertine and PS and BDLM.

Need to figure out how to tighten this down.

Here you go @TheBoxingScientist

1 Like