Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity: The Commander (Now Available!)

Wow .

Since this is an artisan title i suggest you run it in isolation first to see how you resonate with it. Then perhaps later experiment by stacking additional products.

1 Like

Very sound advice. Completely agree.

I’m rarely given to passions these days or excitability, but I have to contain myself for this one. It’s like an answer to my wishes and desires. Surreal.

2 Likes

Might be the better option to do a two sub stack GLM:Commander + True Sell OR Chosen just to see how things go, then incorporate it into a three sub stack.

Keep us posted on how the journey goes of you running this sub :+1:

1 Like

Ascension/Ascended Mogul/GLM imo.

Does Stark have executive functioning?

3 Likes

I wonder which title will get this treatment next?

1 Like

I think fundamentally all titles have room to be upgraded/improved upon.

Dare Devil, True Social, Limit Destroyer all stand out for me as titles that could use some love and attention. They just are overshadowed HEAVILY by other titles.

4 Likes

I feel like this will be a v3 thing… I have a feeling that with ZPv3 they may add to the scripting of subs once they do the update later this year or next.

I mean with all the scripting they are rewriting i think it’s safe to say they can probably beef up older subs a bit with new badass scripting…

But i could totally be wrong lol

4 Likes

That would make the most sense on a long enough time line. There are three areas of focus for SubClub on improving products.

1. Improve the technology: ZP1 → ZP2 → and eventually ZP3 → then an angle where 7 minutes becomes the standard rather than 15 minutes.

2. Improve the scripting: continuously improve and iterate on existing scripting of titles

3. Release new products: eventually you cover all the titles people will want though, which I personally think we are far away from

The battle is never over for SubClub, I hope they continue there work for many years to come :pray:

4 Likes

I love Iron Frame, one of the most underrated module.

Can’t wait to try this.

6 Likes

As time goes on innovation will become more important and new scripting and ideas will be paramount.

Truly the ideas and titles they can make is almost limitless. They can go see deep into certain niches and also release new tech ideas that get better every new iteration.

Plus as far as scripting itself goes … they could make their minds almost limitless with ideas surging out like vomit lol.

When i was writing and using i think UA back in 2020 … i had idea and word vomit like crazy lol… till i hit “writers block” lol

2 Likes

The future looks extremely bright for subliminal technology over the coming years, especially as SubClub pushes the boundaries.

Glad to be on this ride :pray:

1 Like

I think Daredevil is perfect for the objectives it has. I would hate to lose the only sub targeting “life if the party and life enjoyment”

2 Likes

It can be improved upon and leveled up.

The hope is for improvements without using the over arching theme of the title.

I was thinking the same thing. @subliminalguy this sub has you all over it

1 Like

I like this sentence from the copy :point_down:

We live in a world where power grabs the attention and leadership shapes the outcome.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign is writing :heart_eyes:
And he is certainly not answering me :joy::joy: