Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity: The Commander (Now Available!)

We shouldn’t really have to provide “guidelines” as to what an advanced user is, as this is a self-guided journey. If you have to ask yourself if you’re advanced or not, you’re not. We’re no longer going to hold hands. If you (not you particularly, just in general) decide to jump into something you’re not ready for after we’ve stated multiple times to proceed slowly, that’s on you.

That being said, the title is safe regardless of skill level or life experience. It’s the internal sense of power that could lead to issues. Some people won’t know how to wield it properly and may resort to chest thumping and throwing dominance around. That’s what we’re talking about.

33 Likes

@SaintSovereign : I can see how this sub would work for a new romantic relationships.
I have two questions:

1- How would this work for existing relationships ie. a marriage?

2 - How would this stack with Lineage: Mandate Eternal, if you’re a father and leader of your family?

1 Like

Any situation where roles have already been determined may be disrupted by this title and there could be a somewhat rough adjustment period where those around you have to get used to the new you. But, that’s common when using any title. With GLM: Commander, however, you’re directly dealing with an aura of power – so the effect may be pronounced. Now, if you’re already in a marriage or relationship where you’re already respected, you may not experience any changes other than your partner respecting and trusting you more.

It will stack perfectly. I’d say stacking Heartsong, GLM: Commander and Lineage is the quintessential “manifest my perfect wife and family” stack, especially if you’ve run some alpha titles in the past (or you’re a natural alpha) and gotten results.

21 Likes

It can be stacked with both. It’s going to add a bit more of an aggressive edge to Chosen, however. Some more slight sexual overtones too, but still a good mix. The authority and status aura will stack well with True Sell also.

Nah. Tony Robbins ZP. Dwayne Johnson ZP. At least their public images. Hollyweird is weird.

12 Likes

What’s the problem with them?:joy:
Edit: Ahaa, it’s NOT an overkill

The aura may never “wane.” It’s always going to linger a bit, but it won’t be as prominent as when actively using the title. The longer you use it, the longer it lasts. But, your baseline is upgraded. After a few months, it probably won’t be as noticeable. A year or so? Depending on life circumstances, it could be gone. If you have experiences where you’re constantly being put down, the aura won’t really function anymore, as your beliefs will change.

Remember, subliminals aren’t doing anything but whispering ideas in your ear. It’s your own mind that does the processing and execution based upon your current beliefs. This is why the mInD cOnTrOl argument is stupid as shit. If I write a basic affirmation, such as “I am now rich beyond imagination,” every last one of you will react to this differently. Some of you will say, “Yes, I can be rich and live my dreams,” others will say the opposite. There’s no way for every person to react the exact same way to the exact same script. Especially with ZP, it’s very “you” focused and supportive to how you process the script.

In the case of an aura, it’s only going to last as long as your subconscious is shaped to project it. If you have affirming experiences, the aura grows stronger and will evolve based upon those positive experiences. If you don’t have affirming experiences, the aura will diminish very quickly. This is why we say take action / create pathways to manifestation.

If you want to aura to grow stronger, go out in the world and be around people. Let yourself see the aura at work.

22 Likes

It’s an… interesting mix, that’s for sure. It’s kind of a bootleg Chosen, lol. It’s not bad. Shouldn’t diminish results.

9 Likes

@SaintSovereign I am really worried about the aura permanance.
But at the same time I tell myself, this is essentially a long-term title and @SaintSovereign explicitly said that permanance is one of the top priorities in subclub. I am a bit perplexed actually. I mean if I drop this title the aura will wane and I will lose THAT respect. Just like libertine.

1 Like

Genesis, Ascension. Emperor. Any of the basic alpha titles. Not sure if you would want to mix this with Dragon Reborn or Khan (unless you’ve run Khan before).

5 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

@SaintSovereign : Please can you expand on this? I’m not sure I get it.

EDIT: Never mind, you explained it already. :point_down:

3 Likes

A subliminal is just an audio file with suggestions. It is not the method of action or the method of change. You are the one that’s changing, based upon your internal reaction to the subliminal suggestions. This is why very stubborn personalities are subject to becoming “hard gainers.” These individuals are either slow to change and / or are resistant to outside influence both consciously and subconsciously. They simply ignore the script.

When you listen to a ZP track and then take action, the subliminal suggestions are affirmed and your beliefs on a particular topic begin to change. Then, you start getting better and better results as you begin to actually live what’s being suggested to you. But, you can completely negate the subliminal suggestions by consciously doing the opposite, as the suggestions would no longer be affirmed.

So, if you are not taking action, you won’t see results.

34 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

Now people, THIS IS ZP EXPLAINED IN A NUTSHELL FOR YA!

11 Likes

I don’t react to marketing gimmick & don’t fall for ads,
So am I the hard gainer since I don’t easily get influenced

1 Like

How would this work with Quantum Limitless?

1 Like

Well I’m gonna run this with HOM/PCC so we’ll see how that goes hehehehe

3 Likes

How would running this with Khan st4 and/
or Wanted go… what would I need to be cautious about? Being overly domineering? Condescending? People seeing me as overpowering?

I’m genuine curious what the big caution is all about (especially for Khan)

2 Likes

If you do I will have to follow your journal. That combination might give you the mindset of a high achieving CEO

I didn’t know this. Now, it makes sense why I’m a hard gainer. And very frustrating.

1 Like

I agree with you but I feel it’s tricky to take action with healing subs

1 Like