Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity: The Commander (Now Available!)

Well I’m gonna run this with HOM/PCC so we’ll see how that goes hehehehe

3 Likes

How would running this with Khan st4 and/
or Wanted go… what would I need to be cautious about? Being overly domineering? Condescending? People seeing me as overpowering?

I’m genuine curious what the big caution is all about (especially for Khan)

2 Likes

If you do I will have to follow your journal. That combination might give you the mindset of a high achieving CEO

I didn’t know this. Now, it makes sense why I’m a hard gainer. And very frustrating.

1 Like

I agree with you but I feel it’s tricky to take action with healing subs

1 Like

Taking action on healing subs is a bit trickier. It requires a lot more self-awareness of your issues and why you have those issues in the first place. Once you address them, then healing can begin. You can even address them by brute force even.

For example, if you have a problem procrastinating, you can start to heal that issue through completing a task using sheer will power, as the positive feeling you get from completing that task will serve as the “affirmation” of experience necessary for growth.

In ZPv3, we’re taking a different approach to the idea of healing, but we’re keeping it close to the chest since we know for a fact that people are watching what we say closely to try and steal our ideas before we even launch.

Which is hilarious because it’s never going to for then the way it works for us. That’s why we built our business separately anyway.

27 Likes

What is support scripting?

Also, i saw that it’s recommended to run 30s to 1m loops to start

Would it still be recommendable to run the first loop at 3 mins and then run 30s loops from there? Or is it OK to start with a 30s loop for the very first loop

2 Likes

So it’s confirmed this is external similar to how PCC is external?

Strange, because regular GLM is extremely internal. Is regular GLM still available as well? Would they stack?

2 Likes

Yes. I have it in my downloads. This replaces Commander. Might be interesting to run the two together

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks for the mention James. I’m not itching for this one. I’m trying to tame the beast within currently. Running this right now would be an unneeded distraction, so I’ll stick with Emperor as my internal builder.

Emperor focuses more on my own self perception vs. everyone else’s. That’s more critical for me. I’m staying put.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign for job interviews and getting an offer. Would GLM: The Commander be good? (Junior - Mid/Senior Role). As well as having a higher chance of getting a job offer?

And to this which for job offer/interview success which one would be better this one or Genesis?

3 Likes

Thank you!
Currently running a custom with

Genesis + LotS + Chosen + True Sell
but am very intrigued to run GLM:Commander

which of these cores would you drop?

any stack you would be particularly interested in getting reviewed? :smiley:

1 Like

Would this be relevant for someone who’s never run Commander before? Would 30s be sufficient for a first time user of this title?

1 Like
Long answer

I tried that with Renaissance Man. 30-second microloop without having run it before.

I figured it would either give the SubC a sneak peek or recon from hell.

I could feel my SubC trying to make sense of it. But the recon was not pleasant

Needless to say, I personally recommend at least 3-5 minutes first to get the full script “in there”.

1 Like

I’d test a few loops to see how people respond to you before I’d rely on it in something important like a job interview. It could go either way – you could seem very responsible and trustworthy or come across a bit too arrogant. Test and see.

In this stack? I’d drop Chosen and run GLM: Commander a bit.

Libertine + GLM: The Commander + BDLM
Stack rotation, swap BDLM for Diamond.

8 Likes

Sub club will never be beaten in this subliminal arena , bought the original commander so always grateful for the free upgrade . Might stack this with libertine, & Khan stage 4 black next year just to experiment!

Also can’t wait for a Libertine black upgrade !!!

4 Likes

Perfect thank you!

And what about for this @SaintSovereign : For job offer/interview success which one would be better GLM: The commander or Genesis?

1 Like

If you haven’t run any alpha titles, start with 30s. If you have a good sense of how you would handle increased power, go longer.

3 Likes

Out of the two? Commander if you’re sure you won’t come across too dominant. That’s exactly what would happen to me if I ran it.

3 Likes