Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity: The Commander (Now Available!)

actually really interesting to think of that for sales.

1 Like

Does the OG Commander count as alpha sub?

Yes it does as it contained plenty of scripting aimed at building up your internal power and its sense.

2 Likes

This looks fantastic

This is perfect for securing investors and may be the perfect addition for my sales roles as well, the power, leadership, and relatability

@SaintSovereign will this title work effectively over phone calls?

and would this synergize better with EOG Stage 3 or HOM for overall financial success through direct verbal and in person influence?

2 Likes

While I won’t run that title since I doubt I can stay happily employed with a status upgrade like this, I love what you guys did here. No added romance, no added money scripting, just pure focus on one thing.

Maybe I will try this out in the future, who knows.

1 Like

I must have the answer to these questions

I mean… OF COURSE it’ll work for sales calls, phone sales is devoid of appearance and purely a reflection of your inner beliefs about yourself, that’s all you can hear.

I would love to know if it’d stack better with EOG3 or with HOM for overall success tho.

HOM + GLM:Co thoughts @SaintSovereign ?

1 Like

Such as debt collection?

well, debt collection is certainly a type of phone call, although I don’t think Az does that.

If you’ve run HoM for awhile, there’s probably no issue. If not, expect recon – but really good results over time either way.

1 Like

Absolutely.

1 Like

Ehhh… maybe. Many of the titles we’re remaking from scratch now never received the love they deserved and weren’t quite “full featured.” Now, they are proper, full titles in their own right. So, it did have a lot of alpha scripting, but it wasn’t on the level of something like Emperor. Depending on how long you used it + what results you got, you might be alright. That being said, you can always use 30s - 3 minute micro loops to get a feel of what to expect.

3 Likes

It’s not Fearsome, it’s new scripting to protect from manipulation, people who want to harm you and those with negative intentions. It’s expressed through the aura itself and as part of your mindset. Still, remain careful.

This has a laser focus on “raw power” rather than the blend of positivity and and power that Chosen has. If I had to guess – and it’s just a guess – I’d imagine sex would feel much more primal and have a “nail her to the bed” type of feeling. But, YMMV.

11 Likes

Can we as the community pls show a strong sign that we very much appreciate that @SaintSovereign takes exceptionally a lot of time here to answer all our questions?

Thank you so much! Pls keep this up :hearts:

20 Likes

When would you recommend somebody to run Khan St4 and when GLM: Commander? (for experienced users)

4 Likes

Thank you @SaintSovereign for taking the time to answer all these questions.

2 Likes

After Emperor or dragon reborn. In other words, when you are experienced.

@SaintSovereign Can you give us a ratio between tge aura scripting and other scripting in this title?
And can you give us some guideline to maintain the aura? well, you gave us, but what I think would be beneficial is what thoughts should we promotebduring the day which would be in line with the aura of this title?
Like looking at people and interpreting ANY of their actions as a reaction to your power aura affecting them?
Like if someone is rude to you, you tell yourself that he is projecting his insecurities since he is affected by my presence?.
Or if someone is nice, you say they love me and it’s because of MY power, no that they are nice?
Or if someone is neutral(which is rare) you tell yourself that he is hiding his admiration/envy because of hypocrisy…

Any comments/expansion on this?

@Alphamale I am curious about what results you’re going to get from this. We have some common interests. Different methodologies and ways of approach though, and it seems like you’ve evolved since Emperor Black release.

1 Like

Yeah, EB was a great title and create very good and subtle changes. Even if I haven’t realize some yet. Very subtle but profound.

And what makes you say this about my evoloution? Any specific post of my mine? Any specific quality?

About GLM: TC.
It’s very much an aura sub and I am worried about the growth permanance I am going to get on this title.

It’s mainly your mode of expression and conveying info has become refined and serious. Your previous style was very passionate, which has its appeals when used properly and in moderation. Raw, unbridleness is unnerving sometimes, but I respect it. The structured and stoic mode of communication with a little passion to spice it up :fire: lends to an authoratative, but charismatic edge. @Alphamale

5 Likes