Main Disc. Thread - Genesis ZP

This subliminal has me starting to have enthusiasm for life. I find myself getting excited for whatever happens next regardless of what it is while enjoying the thing I am doing. I am definently going to repeat my year of EoG, but for Genesis to see what an entire year listening can bring.

17 Likes

This is the language that I speak. :muscle:
Running a sub or a stack for a whole year will always get your progress to a point of no return. Externally and/or internally.

10 Likes

I am going beyond a year with EOG and Index Gate UP . I may run nothing else for a few years

12 Likes

I find that sticking to a stack is not feasible for me. Too much shiny object syndrome and life changes. But I can stick to a sub for a year if it aligns with my goal that I want the most out of anything.

This sub is exactly that so I’m excited to see what a year of it could being. EoG dramatically changed my life in the span of 1 year. I’m thinking this subliminal is going to work like compounded interest and use EoG as a springboard.

7 Likes

Had an interesting intervention I guess you could call it. I’ve always struggled writing music. Yesterday I was working on a track and mysteriously my MPC wouldn’t loop beyond 4 bars, never seen that happen before. So I had to turn off loop mode in order to write the rest of my sequence. It was the most productive session I’ve had in a while and it made me realize a very persistent habit I’ve had was essentially ruining my ability to think ahead and advance a song. It’s such a simple concept but looping a section too many times got my brain stuck in focusing only on that idea vs the whole track.

16 Likes

Don’t switch now. Consider letting the momentum build. Changing subs is like having to slowly stop and change direction against the current of the wind. Just slide.

24 Likes

Oh really? How long do u think I should run it until ideally? Cause I feel like I literally got every single objective on it haha

2 Likes
6 Likes

Genesis gave me the most important and transcendental result in my whole hystory with SubClub!!

There was something that was eating me up inside and I was very afraid to admit it even to myself, because I thought that it made me a lesser man.
It filled me up with fears and worries about the future and death, it affected me both romantically and economically.

I was so sure that if my girlfriend ever find out, she would see something so awful in me that she would leave, I even hide what I felt to my friends and family.

Yesterday I decided it was time to open up with my girlfriend and come clean, otherwise I would never be able to change and grow. It was surprinsingly easy to express myself and she was very open, loving and understanding.

Ive unburdened myself from a lot of fear, sadness and worries, the most surprising thing was how easy it actually was, after years of making it so hard in my head.

I know this was the first step of a longer road, thats for sure, but it was the most important one, the one that had me stagnant.

37 Likes

Congratulations! Great Progress. I know how hard opening up to someone really is because I myself deal with that problem.

7 Likes

Thanks!! Specially after a lifetime of hidding and avoiding feelings.

8 Likes

But once you come clean on your feelings that a very liberating feeling. Like the weight of the sky has been taken off from your shoulders.

2 Likes

Awesome results :raised_hands: It’s funny how easy it is when we finally put our conscious awareness on these things, and our mind is like, ohh… so I’m not dying if I let this come up :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I find these self-limiting blockages not being particularly strong once you have identified them, but very persistent. I guess because the habits build around them takes a while to deprogram :thinking:

6 Likes

We can get very creative when it comes to justify keeping things the way they are :joy::joy:

For me it explains a lot about how I runned away from this very decision in the past using other subs.
I dont know if the different approach from Genesis made all the difference or if I gradually build results to come to this point. Im inclined to say it was Genesis.

The thing is it felt both inevitable and obvious at one point.

8 Likes

It is times like this where all the negativity that comes our way, all the accusations and attempts to deny us the right to change from the past, becomes absolutely worth it.

I am finally making good change in the world by helping others discover themselves.

Thank you for sharing.

35 Likes

Genesis seems to be very action-oriented in that it detaches me from the restraining emotions and mentalities that are involved in the prevention of achieving my dreams.

We all have those dreams right? It can keep you burdened forever not achieving them.

Genesis means the beginning of something, it can mean the beginning of a journey, the beginning of you achieving your dreams, beyond any preconceptions of what that may be, or the scope of it. It seems to just get me started at the beginning, and go from there, ever-increasing to greater heights, but clearly eliminates any inertia.

So if you have the dream of starting a business but lack the funding, I don’t feel that would lead to a blockage with Genesis, but instead, it will help guide you to earn the funding, in your very own way, and once acquired you will be able to lay the first stone in the physical, of the dream that you have built in the metaphysical.

if any route, any path, any way is possible with Genesis, molded by conscious guidance and intent, you aiming how high or low you wanna throw the ball, I personally don’t think you can ever get stuck because of XYZ because there is always A WAY with GENESIS.

Good concept…

15 Likes

Genesis works way better if you let yourself risk more (with safety in mind, of course) & go outside to explore your (perceived) limits.

In my experience, if you play safe & don’t go outside your comfort zone, it starts to increase the pressure with feelings of boredom & stagnation. However, when you decide to push yourself, Genesis rewards your effort with a surprising feeling of aliveness, calm euphoria & the pleasant sensation that you’re growing fast.

10 Likes

in my experience, good results are encouragement to keep doing what you’re doing.

If a training program is getting you jacked, why switch programs?

We take for granted that there’s a difference between experiencing a result and having it etched into our personality as permanent fixtures.

If you like how you feel now, and want to get these kinds of benefits, run Genesis until you feel totally plateau’d and that you’re not getting anything more out of it… not just that you’ve executed everything, but, literally that there’s nothing left to execute and you’re stagnating.

That’s what I did for EOG1 and it took 9 months to ACTUALLY master all the objectives of just that one stage.

6 Likes

It’s incredible what running a sub long term can do for you :clap:

3 Likes

I’ll finally experience this next stack!

1 Like