Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

@friday not started emperir zp yet.

Waiting to hear back how people are responding.
Curious to hear whether sex mastery and quantum limitless lite is still there.

1 Like

What do you think of emperor, PS and libertine ZP? What kind of results could you get?

That’s exactly what Mogul has been doing to me recenlty.

2 Likes

Even with all that has been created in the past 2 years, there is still a very strong case for taking Emperor as the flagship Subliminal Club program.

So, the release of this ZP version of Emperor should be taken as a significant move forward.

Which also means that:

Multi-stagers are one step closer to being a reality!!!

:crazy_face: :monkey:

From a strategic management standpoint, it makes sense to release multi-stagers after this initial trial review is completed (or close to completion). (One title requires 4 times the conversion work, so best to have the ZP parameters more or less finalized.) So, I guess we’ll have to wait a bit longer.

But I feel like I can almost see the masts appearing over the horizon.

7 Likes

That’s perfect. Working yourself to exhaustion is how you grow and become legendary. This bullshit attitude of I need to take it easy is just what broke mfs say.

8 Likes

:grinning:

4 Likes

Is it better to run QV2 if we want the full script?

2 Likes

I’m planning to add Emperor ZP to my stack tomorrow, in place of Emperor Qv2. I had some difficulties with the first ZP titles I ran, but I won’t solve that issue by running away from it.

4 Likes

What kinds of difficulties?

2 Likes

He got mad recon from R.I.C.H. ZP

3 Likes

As Mogul is a part of Emperor I doubt it’s going to be any different on that legendary kitten. Get ready to be working your ass off the whole day long, guys.

7 Likes

The existential kind… :upside_down_face: but since that’s annoyingly vague, here’s an example:

Succinct… and accurate, thanks @Palpatine !

3 Likes

ZP Customs are one step closer to being a reality!

:wink:

I find the discussion above quite silly.

Narrower focus in new products does NOT mean older wide-focus products will be destroyed.

Ultimately, SC members will have Customs – files with wide mix of modules.

The release of Emperor ZP should be taken as a significant move forward in testing how multi-core ZP Customs will perform.

Emperor will NOT be slimmed down.

In fact … in SC history, Emperor is the one product that gets additional modules every version – not fewer.

:hugs:

20 Likes

I am very new to sub game… will you please explain what is physical shifting and what other people have already achieved with it.

I only thought sub only change our perception by healing subconscious mind but this physical shifting part i didn’t get it…it means real change in physics if it is then how sub will help in that aspect?

Got it. That’s what I get for falling behind on your journal.

Here it refers to changes in your physical body. Like more muscles, healing damaged tissue, growing taller, bigger penis etc. Results idk. I haven’t used subs like that much. Other people will know better.

2 Likes

Actually I wanted to know if anybody got real results…i read one guy hair was coming back which was awesome

And 2nd thing how our aura will attract other when start feeding sub to our subconscious mind

1 Like

For me my nose got straight, it was slightly deviated to the left, now, no matter from where I look it’s pretty much straight.

Edit : The physical shifting happened on Wanted.

9 Likes

My face is little not align…i mean a symmetric…i hope wanted will fix it…

Any other sub which will help physical shifting

1 Like

are you talking of Wanted? makes no sense if this happened with Emperor as it got not physical shifting AFAIK

2 Likes