Astonishing results

just finished my washout the other day and resumed my stack yesterday…

the first three days of the washout was really bad…I was in classic recon…in fact much worse…sadness and frustration was swelling up…couldn’t help but feel powerless … for whatever reason,the third day‘s afternoon,I realised I was playing a role of victim…I dropped it…then my mood continued to elevate…at day 7th…I felt energy surging again…each day goes by…I felt better and better and I started to see affects of chosen…even though I just ran two loops and my sister told me that I was displaying traits of chosen…like caring ,gentle ,thoughtfulness and compassion for others…and my five years old niece seemed to be affected by my positive aura and acting really sweet and cute…of course my sister was affected by it too…

to my surprise,WQZP didn’t show too much effect like Wanted Qv2…I am guess it is because I didn’t rest enough to let my brain incorporate the WQ‘s scripts and almost ran right into WQZP…two titles scripts clashed?or overload?whatever the case…I will pull out WQZP this month and add it back next month…so this month my stack will be…RAS,PSQZP and Rebirth ZP…

P.S:could be the synergetic effect of PSQZP and chosen…I do feel positive about my life/future…even though I need a lot of money to continue my music endeavor and I have no idea how to get all those money…it is bright and hopeful in my mind …and for the first time in my life…becoming a decent person is actually something that I am willing to put a lot of hard work to…in the past ,I mainly identified myself as a badboy/the player type of guy…I was proud of being damaged/broken and tormented somehow…it was a identity I wrongfully developed thinking that‘s what attracts girls(in a sense,yes,but the wrong type of girls)now,I could actually see…there is more to the picture…I could actually step out of the mind frame and see it clearly that having a dignity,being a decent person could actually be really attractive and sexually appealing to the type of girls that I am interested in …those are the girls that actually pique my interest and I am willing to connect with…I am happy that at this time of my life…I realise something that important to my personal development…and that I attribute to chosen…it just feels like its effect…thanks,I am grateful for that

PSQZP and Rebirth ZP gives me a much stronger masculine edge…emotionally I feel more in control and stoic and not influenced by the external that much…for example,I was out walking ,a car drove by…it was so close that it almost hit me…beside jokingly cursed that dude…I didn’t feel anything negative…normally ,I might feel the shot of adrenaline …but no,not this time,I was soon redirect my focus and I appreciated the fact that I live through the storm…it was a different experience than the Pre-Q PS…more mature and in control…I like where it is going…looking good…

the manifestation and synchronicity are happening fast …I mean really fast…the other night,before I slept ,I thought to myself,I need to find a way to make money…the next day,I found an online course teaching people how to write different articles for different platforms and the payoff seems really good…I will definitely look into it…last night,I fell asleep with an idea in mind“how could I balance my life and find a proper way to execute” today,I saw @SaintSovereign posted something in another thread about this topic…I pondered upon it and wrote it down on my offline notebook…I introspected my past behaviour and reaction I got from the past…a minute or two later…my sister was posted a conversation she had with a dude…it was the same topic displaying in real life conversation…that dude was acting just like the dude here on the forum…immature and pretentious …I actually reflected on it…my own emotional problems and personal experiences in the past actually were caused by the similar reason , all those acting out was a form of overcompensation for the mental imbalance…lack of self love was the cause…I am glad that I started this journey…first time in my life,I feel like the universe is on my side…signs are showing up in a way really help me see clearly what has hidden inside…more to come…thanks for all the reminders and helps

3 Likes

Couldn’t help thinking of the phrase

天助我也. (Heaven is on my side).

1 Like

I will use the phrase “God helps those who help themselves”

1 Like

so,my sister told me that the shape of my nose changed…interesting…I wonder which sub did that ? RAS ? PSQZP ?or WQZP ?

1 Like

Username @GoldenTiger experienced something similar:

1 Like

It’s wanted mate

1 Like

Wanted definitly :sunglasses:

1 Like

so today is the fourth day of my seven day washout…I feel a bit recon…could be induced by the energy healing session I had yesterday…it supposed to raise my energy level and fill me up with love energy…but the opposite is what I experience …really similar to the old Love Bomb Ultima‘s experience…feeling really good during the session/listening…after that…my state drop drastically…

I guess there are some internal blockages ,probably I associate them with Love…I already made plan for this year listening schedule…mainly focus on two sticking points…one is masculinity ,the other is love…hopefully,by the end of this year I could greatly improve in these two areas…if not,I will continue it next year…

1 Like

so today I had a singing class…my teacher told me that you need to think when you sing…every times you open your mouth ,you should already have planned what you are gonna do with each syllables…plan beforehand…also calibrate when singing…

honestly,I must have heard this valuable piece of advice multiple times before,but I kept ignoring it…today I noticed it and asked myself why ?

it is quite simple …cuz deep down,I didn’t make a firm decision to see myself as a top-notch singer…I had this expectation and standard that to be a top-notch singer,I have to be able to do certain things first…in reality ,this only limits me from accelerating my progress faster…it stops me from developing the top notch singer‘s mindset…as long as ,I decide to be a top notch singer and work towards that goal…I am a top notch singer …it doesn’t matter if I could exhibit those qualities or skillsets right away or not…I will pick up on those things ,once I take on the identity…

I think …this is the problem I had with a lot of things…I would have high expectations for myself and would not let myself to easily identify as the top player…and rebirth ZP helps me a lot in this scenario…it definitely helps me shift my perspectives and roles

I had a shamanic cleansing session today…the shaman said my energy state was really animalistic…fiercely strong and masculine…the funny thing is ,the past few days ,I have been meditating on so below supercharger…so…dont know if it is a coincidence or what…I did feel somehow different …my state shifted when the session was done …placebo ?dont know…according to the shaman …my negative programs/energy fields has been restored…I guess I am now limitless…I should expect to see faster and even more profound effects from the subs now…let‘s see

2 Likes

recently,my mom kept telling me that my look had changed…and my sister today said that “you look pretty when you shave your head” …so out of curiosity…I took a picture tonight…I did change…three months ago,I took a picture for shamanic ritual and energy healing…at that time,the dude in the picture was really tired,stressed out and he seemed to be in agony and pain…but today,that dude seems to be at ease and looked younger…I have been feeling much better lately…my emotional baseline is much higher…and I had few realisation about my identity…I guess …I am on the right path…

8 Likes

Keep going glad to hear about your results.

Quick question what was the best and worst things about running you terminus builds that you remember?

well,the good side was…the reality altered part…it was quite amazing feeling…coming strong and it had a distinct flavor. you just know something deep it is working on…bad thing…well…hard to calibrate the usage…that was two years ago when I used it…so …not that much memories…hope that help…

2 Likes

haven’t updated for a while…I added Ascension Chamber to the stack since it came out…it has a distinct affect on state control…

my inner strength and self control improve a lot…

.I feel this creator‘s mindset has been developed which I know for sure ,my life is completely in my control…

also ,it is much easier to shift my state …consciously or/and unconsciously…when I read something from neville goddard…it is quite easy for me to get in the state that he stated in the book…

now,it is really easy for me to notice different energy/state that induced by the various methods I used…I just somehow become more sensitive to energy…and react much better to it…

now the zp custom is official…I just ordered my first zp custom…and I will run it next listening cycle…I intend to use it for my intimate issues… the module list is following :

1:Emotions Unfettered
2:Divine Will
3:Divine Self-Image
4:Gratitude Embodiment
5:Way of Understanding
6:Soul Connection
7:Submodel Alpha
8:Jupiter
9:Yggdrasil
10:DEUS
11:Omnidimensional
12:Love Without Attachment
13:Pragya
14:Blue Skies
15:Inner Voice
16:Depths of Love
17:Love Bomb
18:Tyrant
19:Libertine
20:The Flow

3 Likes

That’s one of my goals… To totally be able to immerse myself in a book…

3 Likes

for the past few days,I kept having dreams where some music instructors gave me lecture on how to improve/sing…it is funny though,I stopped using my RAS custom ,which is a sub aiming for my artistry endeavor, since mid Feb…so I am guessing either there are enormous scripts in my brain waiting to be integrated…only now I am beginning to integrate those old scripts…or the ZP stack is bringing up those old scripts and enhancing them ?not sure ,could be both…

anther thing is yesterday,I started to used my first ZP custom…I posted the module list before,for future reference,I am gonna call it Wildness In Bubbly Dream——WIBD,still early to say anything,but I did have some dreams related to my mom and relationship in general…that is the main purpose of the sub…to help me solve my intimate issues…and I also notice my inner voice is more positive and I am starting to appreciate small things…that is a good start though…

3 Likes

quick update:libertine and Love bomb combining effect is really soothing and comfortable…I am now feeling and immersing in it …I think the module ——the flow definitely helps me get into this really relaxed state where I could get in tune with my body easily and as a result,I could more easily notice the energy flowing effect…it is really different than simply run them in a stack…it feels like they are intertwined with each other…the best way I could put it will be the Taichi symbol moving…it is feeling of unity…love it…

3 Likes

AC seems to have the ability to utilise what already in my subconscious mind automatically…the past few days,I noticed I constantly and automatically used the technique Revision from Neville Goddard and during those Revision time ,my brain kept getting into mini- trance state…it keeps me in a relative light and positive state…

2 Likes