Astonishing results

Quick question what was the best and worst things about running you terminus builds that you remember?

well,the good side was…the reality altered part…it was quite amazing feeling…coming strong and it had a distinct flavor. you just know something deep it is working on…bad thing…well…hard to calibrate the usage…that was two years ago when I used it…so …not that much memories…hope that help…

2 Likes

haven’t updated for a while…I added Ascension Chamber to the stack since it came out…it has a distinct affect on state control…

my inner strength and self control improve a lot…

.I feel this creator‘s mindset has been developed which I know for sure ,my life is completely in my control…

also ,it is much easier to shift my state …consciously or/and unconsciously…when I read something from neville goddard…it is quite easy for me to get in the state that he stated in the book…

now,it is really easy for me to notice different energy/state that induced by the various methods I used…I just somehow become more sensitive to energy…and react much better to it…

now the zp custom is official…I just ordered my first zp custom…and I will run it next listening cycle…I intend to use it for my intimate issues… the module list is following :

1:Emotions Unfettered
2:Divine Will
3:Divine Self-Image
4:Gratitude Embodiment
5:Way of Understanding
6:Soul Connection
7:Submodel Alpha
8:Jupiter
9:Yggdrasil
10:DEUS
11:Omnidimensional
12:Love Without Attachment
13:Pragya
14:Blue Skies
15:Inner Voice
16:Depths of Love
17:Love Bomb
18:Tyrant
19:Libertine
20:The Flow

3 Likes

That’s one of my goals… To totally be able to immerse myself in a book…

3 Likes

for the past few days,I kept having dreams where some music instructors gave me lecture on how to improve/sing…it is funny though,I stopped using my RAS custom ,which is a sub aiming for my artistry endeavor, since mid Feb…so I am guessing either there are enormous scripts in my brain waiting to be integrated…only now I am beginning to integrate those old scripts…or the ZP stack is bringing up those old scripts and enhancing them ?not sure ,could be both…

anther thing is yesterday,I started to used my first ZP custom…I posted the module list before,for future reference,I am gonna call it Wildness In Bubbly Dream——WIBD,still early to say anything,but I did have some dreams related to my mom and relationship in general…that is the main purpose of the sub…to help me solve my intimate issues…and I also notice my inner voice is more positive and I am starting to appreciate small things…that is a good start though…

3 Likes

quick update:libertine and Love bomb combining effect is really soothing and comfortable…I am now feeling and immersing in it …I think the module ——the flow definitely helps me get into this really relaxed state where I could get in tune with my body easily and as a result,I could more easily notice the energy flowing effect…it is really different than simply run them in a stack…it feels like they are intertwined with each other…the best way I could put it will be the Taichi symbol moving…it is feeling of unity…love it…

3 Likes

AC seems to have the ability to utilise what already in my subconscious mind automatically…the past few days,I noticed I constantly and automatically used the technique Revision from Neville Goddard and during those Revision time ,my brain kept getting into mini- trance state…it keeps me in a relative light and positive state…

2 Likes

I near finish my first listening cycle of CFW ,WIBD and PS…
well,I bearly felt any hard recon from CFW…I am guessing WIBD helped me a lot there…
I felt good and positive most of time…from my previous experience,usually the second cycle will be a little bit tougher…those deeper issues will be brought up and I will feel vulnerable for a while…and then come out stronger and better…I guess we will see then
I love what ZP brings me…a lot of internal shifting and introspecting…most of them are spiritual related …those thing I would rather not talk about them…but still I am happy with my journey and I am excited for what about to come…

4 Likes

WIBD looks great!

1 Like

day 4 of washout…the housemaid made a trivial mistake…instead of bust out my anger …I actually ponder upon it a bit…and soon I made peace with myself…clearly CFW was helping…I like it so far…and I love PS so much that I ordered a custom with it… the purpose of it is building my Masculine Base …it is on the way…the module list is the following :

ARES

Ascension Core

Attachment Destroyer

DEUS

Direct Influencing Aura

Discordia Deliverance

Divine Self-Image

Dominion

EGO ADSUM

Energetic Development XI

Everpresent

Faith Unyielding

I AM

Natural Winner

New Beginnings

Omnidimensional

Overdrive

Pragya

Primal Seduction

Tyrant

3 Likes

so this morning ,rarely I had a headache…and I was using a breath exercise to smooth out…it turned out quite effective…and I ran a loop my new custom ,for future reference ,I am gonna call it Entice of Sebastian——EoS…haven’t seen anything yet,well that is understandable…guess I will need some time…

1 Like

OK,Now I am feeling the effect of ego adsum and everpresent…it is really good…energy surging…my body feels like being massaged by wind…I burst out laugher for just being myself…love it…I just feel grounded…something is sinking…

1 Like

This is in the zp build or higher?

ever since I started ZP…my internal world‘s view shifted…my writing style in my offline notebook completely changed and my focus changed too…but this new custom—EoS …it is an astonishing game changer…I ran one loop the other day…now It is digging up all those negativities ,insecurities and attachments and the sense of scarcity…it is surfacing up …I feel them…I see them …but I dont feel bad about them…I dont resist them…instead I am at ease…it feels like I am supported by some greater forces…

growing could be exciting …it doesn’t have to be harsh and painful…love it so far…

1 Like

just the regular one, I dont want to push it too hard…Also I am quite happy with the regular one…fast result and not too hard on recon…

Oh okay I want to start using the stronger build going forward but starting off with less modules.

1 Like

some weird insecurity and fear are coming up .for the past few days,I‘ve been feeling afraid and insecure …a thought/belief “sex is evil ,and it will drag you down to hell.it is the demon that holds you back from ascending ” something along the line…it is weird,because I have never been a religious person or ascetic…the only reason I could think of will be this is some deep seated social conditioning…it is bizarre…how could something like that go in my brain ?anyway,I am happy now…this kind of garbage came out

3 Likes

just keep riding through it

:sunglasses:

3 Likes