Astonishing results

the last two weeks,I used GLMU three times…one loop a time…and what I found is that Masculinity could be as simple as pure positivity…

I knew my manhood wasn’t developed that well due to the fact that my father and I do not have a close relationship and somehow,deep down inside,I knew it all along I held a grudge against my father for everything he did…for not being the dad I wished he could have been…I mistakenly associated my father with any type of masculine traits and repelled to develop those parts…because of him…but that only holds me back from what I want out of life…
Masculinity could be anything but my father…in fact he is the opposite of what masculinity represents…A masculine man could be positive ,sociable ,powerful from within,controlled,self disciplined,confident as in his nature,free flowing…and much more…everythings that my father lacks but I experienced from the last two weeks…

it was a test flight…I will add it to my stack next year,and run it for six months …I guess there will be more to come then…for now,I just want my stack to be as simple and concentrated as possible…next week,I will only have RAS and Wanted in my stack…each of them two loops a week…then I will go on a ten day washout…there will be more to come…

3 Likes

this month is the sixth month of using RAS and fourth month of WQ…I can see the scripts are drilling deep…to my surprise …some of the scripts exceed my expectation

Sacred Words in RAS is working really well and smooth that I almost neglect how it affects me…at first ,it was working as the description said…it helps me influence/persuade in the writing forms…I could see my writing style changed…and often fired up as I made a intent…but gradually it became more subtle that I almost couldn’t see it working…only recently I noticed that…it actually helps me better reframing my mental landscape…I have a hand writing journal…and I write every day…often time,I will write down something and analyze them from different angles…and reframe and reinforce it in the way could best serve my goal…I started to notice that the way I reframe now has a much better emotional impact on my internal self image…a lot of times ,when I finished my writing I actually felt released…my internal view point literally shifted…I have been writing journal for years…this is something new…

I believe ,WQ now is changing my mentality and priming me something great…now when I think of something new and uncertain…my brain will feel excited and anticipated…it looks forward to experience those novelties…also,today,when I was power walking…something stuck out ,I said it to myself “this is a imperfect world,my parents are imperfect for sure…my childhood imperfect too…I could take that imperfect stabbing in my heart and shattering it into pieces…or I could take that imperfect to cut through the clutter …make my way out…it is a choice I make ” that realization there I could see the self acceptance and self improvement mentality taking form…I could see there are more to come…

stay tuned

2 Likes

It’s not just in the Western world. It’s everywhere. Don’t get me started about Africa! Status and money are the trump cards. You can be ugly as #%@ and still drown in women if status and money are there.
That’s the reason why I laugh at all those guys who say they’re alphas but they’re still broke! There is no such thing as a broke alpha!!! Read that twice, guys! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BROKE ALPHA!

2 Likes

It really depends on how you define alpha internally and what your core values are.

1 Like

Whatever the definition, how do you get anything done in life (much less influence people) if you can’t even pay your bills?

1 Like

totally hear you regarding the bills…

What if your strongest value is giving something back. Not necessarily money. And your least important value is money and financial freedom. If you meet your strongest held value of giving back won’t that make you alpha ?

I go by Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.

I think alphaness starts at the self esteem level. Before you develop to that level though, you need enough financial resources to go through the first stages. Or at least enough to not be destitute. I don’t think one can completely evacuate money considerations from life. That’s what I really mean.

4 Likes

Perfect :hugs::+1:

Do you attribute your creative process changing solely to RM? And did you still keep your intuition?

yeah ,I just noticed that you were referring to a really early post …sorry if I forgot details on things even just early this year but definitely feel like something happened years ago …at the time ,I was solely listened to RM and LBU…I guess it could say that it was RM changed my creative process solely but…my previous stack had QLQ st4
in it …so it could also be the blooming effect mixing with RM…it is really hard to say…and the intuition part that seems faded…I believe that part was enhanced by the previous stack…QLQst4 and ME in my previous Q custom…

2 Likes

Ok thanks for the response

Last Friday I ran one loop of PSITU and LU…and the aura seems to last for two or three days …every times I made eye contact with my sister …she would pat on my forearm…and give me a weird look…it felt like she was patting a cat or something…it is quite amusing to see it happens again and again…

tomorrow I will start a experimental stack including LDU,LBU,WQ and HS…after four weeks…I will replace LDU and WQ with ME and LU…I believe it will be a really interesting stack…

1 Like

well,since the ZP preview is out…for sure I will experiment on it…first,I am gonna washout few day …starting next week Monday…and the stack will be WQZP ,PSQZP and LU…I will run this stack one month …next year I will swap out LU for my custom RAS…and run it for long time…let‘s see what I am gonna get from the new ZP version…

I used Pre-Q version PS for three months and overall it was pretty good experience…it really fueled me with sexual energy…I could transmute my desire to various usages …what I expect from PSQZP is the subconscious learning part ,the sexual transmutation part and the primal masculinity part…

I used WQ four months …most of changes are alphaness mindset …such as aiming for excellence…feeling at ease with uncertainty…elevating overall self image…I haven’t noticed other parts that people usually develop…like the nonchalance ,carefree ,playfulness and laidback attitudes…I believe this is because I already developed those part from the previous use of PS…also ,I could see the physical shifting …my chin is slimmer…my lips are smaller …my eyebrows are different …overall,I am emitting a different vibe…there are things I could not put in words…what I expect from WQZP is the physical shifting part…

really excited…

I couldn’t resist the lure of ZP…so I run PSZP and WZP back to back…PSZP was feeling good…my brain usually responds really well to seduction related titles …now I am four mins in WZP…that was another story…I literally feel energy surging to my hands and cool energy coming out from them…a bit like the old day when I used the LBU version one…let’s see if something more to come…

ps…my vision seems become vivider…

2 Likes

Any other perceptions regarding the world around you? I’m about five minutes into GMX and I just had the “Zero Point Perceptual Shift.”

1 Like

so yesterday I did my listening routine and ran on my life…first thing that I noticed was mood lifted …I guess this is from PSZP ,I had similar feeling with the pre-Q version…there was also the energy flowing aspect from WZP…throughout the day,I noticed that my internal state shifting from cocky to sexy to depressed then neutral…

I had a singing class yesterday,according to my teacher ‘s reaction,I seem to be making a lot of improvements…I am not sure it is the blooming from RAS ,which I stopped using it for three weeks ,or it is the result enhancing effect from ZP…could be both ?

later when I sleep,I had a lot dreams that were related to the theme of subs…one of them was looping nightmare…it just kept repeating itself until I realised something …

today,I woke up feeling different…my old terminus square custom would also give me a similar feeling…like waking up in another reality…with ZP,it is bit different…when I look myself in the mirror…it is the same beauty…but somewhat…stranger to me…I could look at things/past events from an exact same perspective but somehow feel there is a new layer in it I couldn’t verbalize it…but definitely connect/perceive with them in someway…it is a bit abstract…the best way I could put it will be watching a movie that …you are the protagonist ,from time to time…you are shifting your point of view from first person to third person…back and forth…I dont know…maybe there will be more to come…

3 Likes

the last few day has been good…I have been feeling good …relaxed and in the flow state …it was easy for me to get in tune with my inner peace…energy surging is happening in the back ground…when I interact with people,I will just automatically get in that playful bantering mode…and also I noticed that I am taking the lead…that subtle dominant side is coming out naturally …which was my weak point and I intend to fix it …I believe these are the effects of PSQZP…

also,I noticed the unique quality that ZP brings to the table…the improvement of self awareness…it is bit like the experience I got from sage immortal…those internal blockages just become really obvious to me…resistances are easy to blast through…it is like the wall that builds for the self protection…no longer exists…I can not bullshit myself…I feel I am loosen up internally…and I just listened to PSQZP and WQZP one time…and finished the second time last night…those changes are fast and smooth…

a side note ,seeing someone is making condescending posts on the forum seems triggered something in me…I felt disgusted …I dive in that feeling…of course I know it is not about that person…it is me who resisting and repelling the self grandiose identity,which is based on insecurity and self loath…I see it in my mind that in the past ,I try to overcompensate my insecurity with the over the top gestures…desperately wanting to prove that I dont need anyone or anything because I am so above that…I was ashamed of that part…pitiful…that strong disdain causing me to suppress that side…it became a shadow self that I could spot it on someone else but myself
…I guess ZP is using every opportunity to help me grow as a person…and I definitely appreciate that and anyone that triggers me…I feel grateful that I am on the path of self discovering and improving…thank you…

2 Likes

so today my sister was acting goofy and silly with me…nonstop childish talk…I was a bit annoyed…then later I realised she was probably affected by my aura…I ran one loop LU this morning…things like that happened before with others…at this point ,it is obvious that my subconscious mind reacts much better to sexual energy than to love energy…hopefully whatever that blocking me from expressing love energy the way I want could be healed by PSQZP and WQZP…

currently,I could see that my subconscious has a clear inclination towards expressing PSQZP …I am loving it…especially the part that it uses my sexual energy to motivate me to learn and take action towards my goal…

I could see signs of WQZP activating too just not as obvious as PSQZP…surprisingly,it brings up my inner deep hidden insecurity about my physical appearance ,which I never realized it…guess there will be more to come…

1 Like

my current stack is too energy demanding…I feel good also tired…I am gonna replace LU with Chosen starting tomorrow…for the remaining day of this year,I am gonna stick to this stack…next year January…Chosen will be switched …RAS will be filling the spot… and that stack will play three month before I change anything…

with ZP ,I could oftentimes feel my brain processing the scripts…recon is not that bad…usually comes as a form of state shifting…back and forth between blooming(energy surging and flowing feeling)and recon…it is easy to fight off…and also I am loving the effect of having a closer relationship with my subconscious mind…it seems that the borderline of my conscious mind and subconscious mind is now blurred…it is much easier for information to surface up…and …manifesting small things seems to be really easy now…even though things have nothing to do with the stack that I am running…and I believe there are some deep healing have been done in me…when the Preview first came out,I felt a bit reluctant to Chosen…when I read through the sale page…rationally I know at some point I am gonna listen to this tittle to build my leadership ability…but there was a part really repels to that idea…almost felt like repels to the idea of being an alpha or a leader…now,that part is gone…I am ready to go…

1 Like

first loop of chosen this morning …I felt restless after it and when I looked at the mirror …my reflection was covered by shadow …my face looked really…dark …later today when I look at the mirror…it was the complete opposite…a glow of youth on my face…my look was really happy…shining…I guess this is because the integration is done ?not sure…maybe tomorrow will be different ?

ps:wrinkles on my face seems less obvious…my eyes seems warmer…

2 Likes