Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

With my FULLEH OPERATIONAL BATTLE STATION!

5 Likes

@lovage All of that listening to stark has evolved your brain to a point you can see into the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I guess you did not read the part that QL is no longer needed. Yes! Your intelligence got really better, it was not placebo. Because after the ZP there was no need to it.
Let’s take sex mastery in emperor, it’s reduced and in synergy with the Emperor script. Because when it was in the emperor, it was scattering your attention. And now even if it’s less, but again the effectiveness it better(you will have better sex with ZP). There fact are all from the conversation I had with saint. That is why I say we should trust. Objectives are the same, the ways to the objectives are different.

4 Likes

Yes . Just scripts are different
But I really wonder how it is able to increase our cognitive abilities without QL or any intelligence module. Ya zp is amazing even creators don’t know what are the extra benefits we can get from a title. I think a time will come when the subliminal will completely work according to our desires for particular topics. :skull_and_crossbones:(no customs required)

1 Like

No, he isn’t.

Correct.

We do trust SC. Mostly everyone has been here longer than both of you, we trust them more than you think we do.

We’re simply just interested in the objectives of each sub after the updates. Whilst the descriptions are pretty much the same, things have also changed and it helps us choose our stack appropriately.

Plus with the new objective layout it’ll help future customers too since the description pages are currently outdated.

SubClub are busy af, we get it. But it isn’t a waste of their energy to update the objectives/pages - it’s a future necessity. However it’ll be done when the titles are out.

P.s. Can we stop posting doubles/triples/quadruples to answer multiple people?

14 Likes

Shameless plug, but for those interested in this stack, you can follow the journal here;

1 Like

I don’t know if y’all can tell but Emperor seems to be running well for me.

I’m not holding back on my replies because of what I thought people thought of me. I’m still trying to remain calm and polite but I’m being upfront.

I also finally started working out today, which I know is from Emperor. I haven’t worked out since August-ish. Every day I told myself I would and today I’ve done it. It’s a start.

I’ve just had an hour long call with a friend I haven’t seen in like a year and a half - he was my best friend’s boyfriend - I don’t talk to her anymore because she has changed massively - he just got cheated on by someone he’s been on and off with for 2 years. I was compassionate with him but also upfront and truthful.

This is after two loops from last week. I’m not holding back.

Edit: Just to compare with Qv2. I had major recon on Emperor Qv2 because I didn’t really know what action to take or where to go/do. I needed ideas. I sat in recon every time I used it due to lack of action and procrastination.

Emperor ZP gives me inspired action and has given me questions to ask myself. Like why aren’t you working out? Why aren’t you doing this? Why aren’t you being truthful to people?

13 Likes

Okay, most part we have the same opinion. But when you want to know how, you are simply asking for trade secret :))

1 Like

Didn’t realise that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: this limit is not good

1 Like

@Budewr emperor is still under preview which means Saint may add the physical shifting script into emperor zp. I believe that the original emperor had a version of the facial morphing module hence why so many people commented on facial changes.

3 Likes

I’ve listened to 1 loop Emperor ZP 3 days ago and experiencing recon today (headache and tiredness). should I wait for the recon to completely go away before listening to the next loop or should I listen to Emperor ZP today anyway? (Emperor is currently the only sub I’m using )

I have not experienced any boost in productivity in Emperor ZP (had 2 loops already) like I got on Q where I just have to get up and work on something. only experienced an increase in happiness and enjoyment of music when listening. I guess this must be a ZP effect and not a Emperor scripting thing.

2 Likes

So, the Empire Plan is going swimmingly, I gather.

2 Likes

Little emperor zp update :::
So just like my friend I was stuck to a girl that I never dated. It’s like I put too much feelings for her. I was really stuck for a long time. It drained me.
So today when I woke up I could naturally let go of her with maturity.(note I did meditation before to let go,tried subliminals etc. For a long time now). I can’t express it in words I finally let go of her. It’s like I was Ok I accepted my small part of the reality for my greater good. . Before on emperor q versions I would say to myself f*ck her ,let her go and focus on work but today it’s different. I mean on emperor zp I didn’t tell myself to let go since 3days. It’s like on zp effects are slowly coming to the surface but with more firmness in it. Remember I got this let go/focus on goals effect on day 4. And today my mind is thinking moreabout my academic goals.(how to achieve them, I have less time, I need to be strategic etc.) But on emperor zp my " let go " is more natural.

On emperor q/qv2 =
my inner talk was – F___ that girl, I don’t need her, I have done enough. It’s like I let go because of rise in inner status and more like ego that she “rejected me” and when I stopped emperor feelings didn’t came back like before but I was stuck okay with some of crucial feelings left behind in my heart fir her :joy::joy:

On emperor zp=
My inner talk-- I am calm, I am letting her go like. It’s OK not to have her, she might not just want to be in relationship with me. And that’s just a small part of life. Life is not this. I need to fulfil my duty, achieve success and many more…and the effects are like permanent. I am not in a placebo. It’s something I can confirm . Ya I didn’t completely let go of her. But I feel I can handle it . I was not able to look anything further beside her . Now it’s better.

i woke with more maturity. See I am like I should atleast try to achieve my goals though it looked impossible but I am approaching. For somedays I was feeling bad because I wasted a lot of time because of her but today I think let go of the past. I am not regretting just wanna move ahead. My concept for life is better and wide. I feel a shift in myself. I think zp is helping me to increase my consciousness.
If I get stuck again I will report :joy::joy::joy:

17 Likes

I had a female friend (who I messed up with earlier on but remained friends) for a couple of years, she never responded back for a long time. Whilst I did think to reach out a few more times “how’s it going, haven’t heard from you in a long while…” I decided to let her go. If someone isn’t willing to answer, then it’s probably for the best. That was 3 years ago. Better to focus on myself more.

@Matrix unfortunately you can’t that word b---- here anymore, so you may want to edit it out.

7 Likes

Done :+1:

2 Likes

Ya. It’s better to let go :grin:

1 Like

Also f*** I guess, right?

1 Like

have you felt the Emperor drive yet after you got in more loops? I had 3 loops already but still nothing. feeling lazy myself. I really miss this feeling I got from Q. I wonder if ZP takes more time to show the effects.

4 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes