Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

have you felt the Emperor drive yet after you got in more loops? I had 3 loops already but still nothing. feeling lazy myself. I really miss this feeling I got from Q. I wonder if ZP takes more time to show the effects.

4 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes

Just wait, it’s amazing

I would hate having to go back to Q using the old 1 hour waterfall mask. :sob: but I need the productivity back again for my business. I’m just feeling lazy with zero drive to do anything. Already doing only 1 loop every 3 days so it can’t be any overexposure.
makes me really envy those guys who are getting all these cool results from ZP.

3 Likes

I never ran Emperor Q or Qv2 so I can’t compare it to previous versions, but I definitely feel something.

I would describe it more as ambition than drive. Since starting Emperor ZP (still only 3 loops in) I’m very serious about figuring out how to best use my time in order to enhance my career rather long-term rather than just creating a 25 item to-do list that I can work through like a maniac.

3 Likes

yes, I think ZP is working really well for most people. I guess just a few people like me can’t process this much input and no matter how many days break I take between loops I just end up in overload. even though I don’t feel tired now, just lazy with no ambition or drive.
With Emperor Q I could work like a robot :robot:

Give it time. Amazing effects are starting to show after 4-5 days. It’s my day 5.
For about more loops you can try 1 loop each day for 4 days and then take 1 day break but don’t go for 3-4 loops per day. I did 1 loops 4 days straight and then took 1 day break(just experimenting). But it is not allowed to talk here. It will slowly mix into your nature and make u productive in a natural way. It will not push the emperor drive like before . I understood it. I am lot more productive now. I think my emotional intelligence is getting better and I think my self discipline will increase with time. What I am saying that it is more natural
I will follow the official guidelines after my washout but I want to push the script a bit now

3 Likes

I think doing 1 loop every day for 4 days would go really bad for me. maybe you are a hardgainer, that’s why it is working for you. I tend to overload very easily. was already the case with Ultima that I just got tired from it without any effect most of the time. could not even stack Qv2, just could run a single title of it every second day.

2 Likes

Ya on qv2 1 loop per day for every two days was so bad(recon) for me. I have no qv2 in my stack. But tbh on zp I felt no recon but ofc sometimes I did. But zp is easy to handle but it good to follow official recommendations. But somehow for me the effects are very slow when I follow the official guide so I am just trying it not taking it to the extreme

2 Likes

how did you run Qv2 before if 1 loop every 2 days was too much? I actually took 1 loop every 2-3 days depending on how I felt and if I was still feeling my brain processing it. but it was never more than 1 loop - so no stack otherwise I did not get any effect and end up in recon.

1 Like

I tried 1 loop and on rest days I was in harsh recon,on rest day 1 and rest day 2 I felt very unstable so on day 3 I did one loop again as saintsovereign once mentioned that doing a loop again work as reinforcement but I wasn’t able to handle it
I switched titles every week on qv2. Atlast I left qv2 and sticked to qv1. And since now zp is released I am happy with it

1 Like

One more thing. Today I am experiencing recon but you know I am able to handle it easily . See this was not the case with qv2. I couldn’t handle it but with I am comfortable with it and recon is a part of the journey I am embracing it. I am gonna take rest days for sure as long as ii am able to handle it.
Ya on zp u will be able to handle it too. Don’t worry and please follow official guidelines. Otherwise I will be listed as a member promoting experimentation 🥲

1 Like

They are already coming for you.

3 Likes

Damn…

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: yeah, I will see first if Saint has any advice what I can do. if nothing works I’m going back to Q. :sob:

1 Like

I’m sad for you that you don’t notice ZP, it’s literally the strongest build I’ve even ran :sweat_smile:

Yeah, if you don’t see any results, go read the official guidelines on “Hardgainer”, and I’m putting it in quote because you must make sure to not identify yourself as a “Hardgainer”, after that your mind become convince you are a hardgainer and will block your results :man_facepalming:

1 Like

stay on official guidelines :slightly_smiling_face:

2 loops each day of zp and 1 day break
:fist::fist:

Maybe try to opposite technique. If you listen to masked try ultrasonic and vice versa.

1 Like

Damn, after reading all this, I feel bad for you guys.

I was thinking about releasing some of my theories, especially with the different listening patterns I’ve tested (after talking with Saint, of course), but now it seems like it would just create chaos.

For comparison, I can run up to 4 ZP subs PER DAY, with amazing results and just one rest day between each rest day. (No recon)

Also @infinite, listen to the ultrasonic version and set the volume with an app like frequensee.

6 Likes

I’m definitely no hardgainer, as I’m easily getting recon from it. I think my problem is exactly that it is the “strongest build” as you’ve said which easily leads to overload in my case. already had problem with this with Ultima and Qv2. but Ultima was the worst for me in regards to overloard me so I initially was happy that all Ultima titles were being converted to ZP so I can finally use them. just did not play out as expected. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes