Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

AND
You have NO idea what a devout MUSLIM mean
Lets not dive into that.

2 Likes

EDIT: The post I am referring to was flagged by the community, but I unhid it because I want everyone to see the post and my response.

I don’t need to “know” what a devout Muslim is. If the individuals on this forum who told me in private that they are devout Muslims, then I’m taking them at their word. Let me make myself (and whoever liked that post) clear to you. If you EVER tell someone here that they aren’t a “devout” anything based on your personal definition of the term, you will NOT be a part of this community. End of line, end of question. You will respect people’s journeys, or you can take your ass to Reddit and deal with those toxic individuals.

Do not @ me again.

You all will find that when you start creating hierarchies on what it takes to be more spiritual or more “devout,” that I will lock down and boot you away from my company. Go complain, I don’t care.

Now. Back on topic.

20 Likes

Now that’s been said, the proper way to handle this is the way that a number of you did. Flagged it, stated that it was a religious symbol and waited for us to see it. Someone else PMed me and stated the context and that it could be seen as offensive. As usual, the ever watchful eye of @RVconsultant saw it and he sent a chat message asking what the response should be.

And the funny thing is, @Malkuth being as thoughtful as he is, probably would’ve just removed it had someone just PMed him. Instead, individuals had to put their ego on show and attempt to admonish someone else over it.

Everyone, in the future, please follow the latter examples. We have no desire to start religious flame wars here or even enable them. If you message us or use the flag system, we will take action.

15 Likes

Ok
5char

1 Like

Go and do it
Devout Muslims

1 Like

Yes – any religious individual, ask your religious leader if subliminals violate any tenets of your faith. That being said, the answer you receive is personal to you. If the answer is yes, if you have purchased a major title within the last 30 days, you are welcome to a refund on that – not customs, of course. Regardless of the answer you receive, do not come here and start religious wars over this. This is not the forum to do so. This is SubClub’s community, and @Fire and myself set the terms of what is allowed here. No religious debates.

As for you, @Alphamale, please take this three day ban to reflect on the fact that you are not in control here and if you want to remain a member of this community, you will adhere to that fact. You have been asked to drop this multiple times and yet you still persist (EDIT: AND I personally removed the offending symbology from the post in question, as requested).

While your devotion to your principles are admirable, you are targeting the wrong people. Take that righteous anger and rally against the people who are really trying to misled you and destroy your life, not those who are simply attempting to maintain order in a community of diverse people.

Have a nice day.

16 Likes

Okay, I don’t generally like replying to you because of how thick headed you usually are, but what you’re doing is exactly the type of behavior that ends up painting a bad picture about Muslims.

Here’s something you probably didn’t know:

In Islam, there’s a certain concept we have, called Dua’a.
Now what is Dua’a you might wonder?

Asking Allah with an honest heart about what you want, having total belief that it will be granted to you, and having full faith in your heart that your actions will grant your desires.
Sounds familiar?

You’ll find concepts like these across all religions, and since you’ll probably be thick headed and come to me with something like “where’s the proof?”

“And your Lord said, ‘Ask of Me, I will respond”. (Quran, 40:60)

“Surely Allah does not change the conditions in which a people are in until they change that which is in themselves”. (Quran, 13:11)

Those are just 2 of the many verses in the Quran about this, and when I asked an Imaam not so long ago (for those that don’t know, an Imaam is basically a Muslim preacher/priest), this was the conversation that followed:

Him: are you a follower of Allah?

Me: yes.

Him: do you have faith in him at all times?

Me: yes.

Him: and when you use these audios, do you believe that they’re the only ones responsible for you to gain your desires?

Me: of course not, it’s just a tool to keep me more focused on my desires, like a Dua’a made by my brain, along with my faith.

Him: if you have faith, and your intentions are pure, then why would it go against the teachings.

So yeah @alphamale
I’m not really gonna bother with more, but like @SaintSovereign already mentioned, if you’re going to start criticizing others on a religion (which you don’t even practice), then this is not really the place for you, and it would be better for you to keep those “concerns” to yourself.

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
:microphone:

14 Likes

I would add to this, please stop pointing the metaphoric weapons at your allies and potential allies, and start uplifting others to prevent them from harming themselves and others.

9 Likes

I don’t know much about Islam, but I know wisdom when I see it. I wonder if it’s faith and wisdom such as this that makes you so successful.

PS You earned it.

6 Likes

Thank you for your kind words.

Here’s the thing, I wouldn’t call it wisdom, as I lack a lot of it when it really matters, but what I do know is one thing:

Faith is the second strongest force in the universe (right after Love), and if an individual lacks it, then not only does it manifest as inner issues, but also projects outwards as insecurity (along with some other things like depression).

This is why Emperor is a great sub, and so Chosen.
These 2 have a strong emphasis in having faith within yourself, that no matter what you do, everything will be alright (I admit other subs have that too, but these two shine due to the direction of the faith).

You see, one of the reasons I love emperor (even though it drains my energy) is because of this faith, and if you recall, I once made a custom named “King”, which had Emperor + Chosen as the cores.

Do you know what was my favorite result?
Every prayer that I prayed in a mosque, while on that custom, made me feel much more connected to my deeper self and gave me full faith in every atom of my being.
Furthermore, that inner faith projected outwards, and very strongly, because everytime I went to the mosque, I’d see people waiting to pray and then delegate me to lead the prayers, oh and guess what, that week on the custom was the only time this year during which I lead prayers so often.

At the end of the day, faith is important, whether it’s in yourself, a religion, or the universe, having faith will always help strengthen your inner world, which is one of the things I praise both Emperor and Chosen for.

7 Likes

How do you know when you are suffering? Because someone else is suffering.

Let us meditate on oneness.

1 Like

Are you a hafeez?

1 Like

10 parts only, sadly.

Hopefully, one day I’ll memorize it all.

2 Likes

Back to Emperor, everyone.

10 Likes

Yes Sir!
I am back on emperor.

2 Likes

Only Emperor on Emperor ZP thread, please!

I guess that is our main interest here! As well as some humour!

1 Like

I have not been able to comb the threads
What’s the deal with the test Emperor ZP
I’ve really enjoyed it
will Emperor be updated- and if so do I need to redownload or is the test version the most up to date?

Test version is most up to date. It just doesn’t have the “latest version” lingo the others have since it was the first one upgraded.

Thanks man. Not sure what you mean by latest version lingo or which others got upgraded?

If I re-download the main Emperor will that be the latest or the same as the test version now?

The other stuff that got upgraded, it says something like “Latest version” on the download button to signify it’s the 320Kbps anti-recon versions.

Emperor test version is the latest upgrade as far as I’m aware. Same as was already on there.

1 Like