Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

Only Emperor on Emperor ZP thread, please!

I guess that is our main interest here! As well as some humour!

1 Like

I have not been able to comb the threads
What’s the deal with the test Emperor ZP
I’ve really enjoyed it
will Emperor be updated- and if so do I need to redownload or is the test version the most up to date?

Test version is most up to date. It just doesn’t have the “latest version” lingo the others have since it was the first one upgraded.

Thanks man. Not sure what you mean by latest version lingo or which others got upgraded?

If I re-download the main Emperor will that be the latest or the same as the test version now?

The other stuff that got upgraded, it says something like “Latest version” on the download button to signify it’s the 320Kbps anti-recon versions.

Emperor test version is the latest upgrade as far as I’m aware. Same as was already on there.

1 Like

Does Emperor have anything like Ascension has?

• Improve your wardrobe, body language, speech patterns, etc. to maximize your sexual appeal to others.
2 Likes

From personal experience, I can say yes it does. When I wake up in the morning, I get impressions of what clothes I can wear and how it matches. Making the decision on what combination to wear is quick, most of the time ; when I consciously think, well just go casually today, I have this nudge which sends me in a different direction.

Today I was setting up the teams meeting and I saw myself in the camera, and I was like man I look strong and sexy. I kinda admired myself briefly, then I was reminded how much I wanted to change my body ; I have some problems with my body, it has lessened with my wanted custom and I lost a lot of weight, but I still have ways to go. I feel like emperor has self-love too, but more in the form of self-discipline. Furthermore, I want to write more about my experience of wanted versus the emperor I am running, but it deviates too much from your question.

6 Likes

Many thanks for your answer.

1 Like

ALL of them. Only a handful are remaining.
The Preview is over.

:+1:t2:

Redownload just in case. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
And while you’re there, you’ll find the NEW Emperor FLAC edition as well.

:wink:

6 Likes

Saint, you the man! Thanks

What can we expect from the FLAC edition?

Try it and see :slight_smile: It’s a test still

1 Like

It was also said that there’s an experimental component in it so we just need to give it a shot since that’s what experimentation is about.

He means that flac is the experimental part(like with the experimental mp3 release) no script changes. :+1:

2 Likes

Is anybody testing Emperor in FLAC? If so, any differences?

I am running a loop right now. I will report later

3 Likes

Please do although I don’t want to get hyped :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s very tempting too but I’m on a washout right now😔. I’ll be testing it out as of next Tuesday, will report any big changes here.

2 Likes

Those of you running emperor zp can you tell me how has it helped you in terms of healthy sexuality if it has ? Has it helped you express ur sexuality and not repress it ? Has it helped you on Nofap ?

1 Like

Initial impressions of the flac version.

I have only recently started listening to emperor again. This morning I started listening to the new version (flac) and I’ve noticed that during the day i am very mindful of who I GIVE my time to. Also I’m evaluating constantly how much value I provide and how much value I get. This is new for me me and I don’t know if this is another development cycle or the difference between the new mp3 and the exp flac.

In my younger years my parents send me to a brain management course where I learned to build deep rapport with my subconscious. I also learnt self hypnosis and waking up to questions I ask myself, I also have the ability to check if I can get an answer immediately. After listening to the experimental flac, I asked my subconscious which of the versions is better for me. Flac is by far better for me and it shows on even the subtle levels. Going to keep listening to this version to see what is going to happen.

19 Likes