Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

Which form of emperor has the strongest push to help you become ambitious and have ton of drive ?

3 Likes

Just the main form of emperor…. But running something like GLM could also help

AM and Ascension are also worthy ideas too…. It really depends how much stuff you want to be in that sub

1 Like

When you say main form it doesn’t matter between ZP and QV2 ?

1 Like

I mean i would say ZP personally is the best compared to Qv2 but that is my own opinion

4 Likes

I am happy and grateful that we’ve all come this far with Emperor.

From v1 to v4.

From Qv1 to Qv2.

From Q to ZP.

What an evolution.

Oh… my life… is that of an EMPEROR. (Not comfy disclosing too much and I’ll leave it at that).

9 Likes

My 2 cents:
It help with sexuality and healthy sense of sexuality in relation to my personal self and pride.
It helps with directness and comfort of sexuality to a large degree-but also brings an incredible dominance that I have to be mindful not to make others uncomfortable with.

It doesn’t go nearly as deep in dealing with shame, frigidity, trauma, or even sexual ‘shamelessness’ as Primal or even Dragon Reborn in my experience.

It helped with no fap. I just did a 6 week no fap cycle and crushed it. I ended it very intentionally as I go through phases of no fap and phases not no fap for very specific personal health reasons which I may bring up in another post.

I’ve done several months no fap on Emperor previous version.

5 Likes

What’s the deal with the Flac- is it a different format or different version of Emperor?

Also does anyone know if the Emperor in our downloads is now more updated than the latest test version?

1 Like

It’s a different format only.

No, it’s only in a new format.

Thanks @Sub.Zero
So your saying the regular Emperor in downloads (not Flac) is the newest version and format for Emperor, correct?

I would run the FLAC version. It´s the new, but uncompressed version.

1 Like

I’ll give it a shot next run. thanks @Gemstone . I’ve been doing the test version, but would like to run whatever the most current and updated version is if there were any modifications after the test version feedback.

1 Like

You’re welcome, Azriel.

That’s correct. The FLAC version is just for testing this format, for the time being, there’s no evidence that FLAC gives better results when it comes to subliminal programming.

2 Likes

Guys, out of curiosity, what modules for a custom would enhance the store title emperor ? (Not talking result enhancers)

3 Likes

Machine: Action
Productivity Unleashed
Furious Ascent
Pure focus and results from these 3 I think

ALL of them. :joy:

Your selection depends on which Objectives you want enhanced.

:wink:

8 Likes

Just bought emperor for the first time, going to add GLM for an extra edge. Lets see how it goes.

11 Likes

Does Emperor zp have elements of dominion module, will it be redundant if while creating a custom, you Include dominion?

1 Like

I think Emperor has some elements of dominion. Nothing is redundant, it’s just if you want more focus on that aspect, put it in.

3 Likes

I actually do want more focus on that aspect . I’m currently watching Black sails and I can’t help but admire the character of Captain Flint, a man that turns his state of mind into reality.

1 Like

don’t really understand what means “turning state of mind into reality”. could you tell me more about this?