ONE

MORE

POST LIKE THIS,

I SWEAR TO GOD

I’LL START

CALLING YOU MALKUTH

BECAUSE DAMN YOU’RE DROPPING WONDERFULLY WRITTEN KNOWLEDGES BOMBS <3

6 Likes

Never met a billionaire that said maybe he’d want to be a billionaire one day…

By the way, I love Luther’s post, but I have absolutely no care or opinion whatsoever as to whether or not it relates to YOU specifically, Mourn. All I know is that a lot of people reading this post will gain a lot of benefit because it will resonate for a lot of people, even if you specifically can’t relate. Someone here can and does, and it’s that person that this message was truly meant for. You’re more-so the conduit helping that person receive this message.

1 Like

Oh nah, I just worded it that way because the way he worded it, is that it’s obvious he’s mad about me for some reason and clearly glossed over my main point and started going on irrelevant tangents.

As to whether what he said is truly beneficial or not is completely irrelevant to our little back and forth.
So Idk what you mean by quoting me.

He might be. Idk.

I’m just saying that don’t think that because I quoted his post and said I liked it, means I love any sort of attack on you. Personally, that crosses the line of the campfire policy for me, but if his post was generally about people in general instead of super-critical of you specifically, i’d say a lot of people should read that post, see what they think about it, and honestly if it triggers them a bit, that’s probably a sign it strikes a chord to something true and they should reflect on it more than most people.

These

And these ^

Are a bit too personal for me, so I’m quoting you to point out that while I think people need to read them, what I’m NOT saying is OHHHHHH HE BURNED MOURN!!!

No.

No beef with you.

That’s all

Welcome back, @Mourn.

I wanted to make sure you got updated on some things.

First please read this again:

Keep in mind when you post, we realize you have preferences about versions of programs. You’ve posted them once, and once is enough. If you want something changed about a program, please enter a support ticket.

You are welcome to post what versions of programs you are using, as well as your results.

This forum is still not a place for you to post how you think you are at a level 9 and others are not, or any variation thereof.

Also please read @Luther24 posts above. He consistently posts insights on this forum that are worth considering. Please read his posts above again, even if you think he’s at a level 3.

I also want to congratulate you on your current profile quote:

“Your soul aches for struggle. Forgo it at your own peril.”

Thank you for considering the current guidelines and editing your profile in light of that.

6 Likes

[Please do not post antagonistic or taunting meme or gifs.]

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign What do you think about @Salchichon idea of putting Emperor v2 in ZP format for us old users that want an experience that’s more true to what the original Emperor had to offer:

I know I don’t have the authority to tell you or oblige you towards something, but we would be so eternally grateful if y’all did that.

[Please enter a support ticket for your request regarding Emperor.]

3 Likes

Let’s called Emperor Unleashed
Just for the sake of experimentation.

3 Likes

Make a custom with emperor of what you want with it.

I do not get it. It is only my hallucination or there is something in the previous versions of Emperor that make me/us(in case is not only a solitary hallucination) that make me/us wish to see Emperor with the new technology.

Because we do not know about the changes in the technology for subliminals can be different delivery method or more suggestive script but something change in the feelings/expressions of different versions of Emperor.

Yet, I cannot make a custom with the emperor V2 as per current options. That is the point! There is not.

Many people are obtaining the results they want with current improvements. Good for them! But, nobody can argue with me about how well did I feel with previous versions.

I am in favor of free speech in all aspects. However, it seems that thinking different about subs and it sensations raised a tsunami of chauvinistic members trying to convince other how to perceive their experiences with subliminals. It seems that what happens everyday on Twitter had eroded our capacity of having conversations.

If you do not like what I wrote, I do not care. Just pass and continue with your life. But, I think someone has to raise his voice about this issue.

I love you all!

6 Likes

That’s the key.

I mentioned this before and if you look at @Luther24 s post about Wanted somewhere on here, you will understand.

ZP works FROM THE INSIDE.

So whatever stands IN THE WAY of you being a REAL Emperor will have to be brought to the forefront and worked through.
This might NOT be a nice feeling. Likely isn’t.

BUT, once solved this will be your new reality no problem. It’s natural. You solved all issues.

I mean I have A TON of emotional baggage I work through with ZP. You could say I am not getting the results others get but I UNDERSTAND the process.

Maybe this just didn’t occur to you or it’s (what others also mentioned) “not the results which are advertised on the sales page.”

In this case, you are free to get another subliminal producer, or still run your older QV2 versions of Emperor. Just because they’re off the downloads doesn’t mean you CANT run them.

Here’s how I see Emperors on previous version without the necessary inner work:
5cx8id

Not saying that this applies to you because I don’t know you. Just want to give a different perspective.

It gave you an exterior aura so to speak, maybe even your own beliefs, but it didn’t solve the underlying issues. At least, not THAT quickly. After years of running one sub, it might have finally solved it.

The old technology worked and it worked well, you got the results you wanted. Some more, some less. But considering that WE KNOW, DATA WISE that ZP works over 20% better than QV2 (Saint said this, not me) it goes to show that ZP finally solves the internal issues and THUS makes the sub run even better.

I want to remind you all also of the happiness curve:
Image 01.04.22 at 15.06

You want the results without the work.
ZP is the closest to getting you there because the ONLY WORK you have to do is mental. You don’t need to research, you don’t need to talk to people to figure shit out. Your subconscious will solve it all, and even THAT LAST bit of adversity, people don’t want haha

Again, might not be the case for you, but this post is somewhat general because I see many guys reporting this. And once they elaborate a bit or you read through their journals you can see the emotional pain…

Oh yeah in the sense of free speech, the other people are also allowed to counter your argument, aren’t they? Doesnt just work in one direction :smiley:

However, this is not a public platform, it’s the forum of Saint and Fire, as well as their company, so they have FULL, 100% REIGN over what happens here or with their subs.
Feedback is very welcome as you can tell by the existence of this forum at all.
But just because one gives feedback this doesn’t imply that it will be adhered to.

A common misconception.

14 Likes

The older technology forces you to change your reality and if you don’t comply by taking proper action you don’t grow much and recon kicks in most of the time whilst on ZP there’s no other “force” but you and your “natural” potential getting unlocked under your will’s command. There’s no recon (in the classical meaning) but “transgression” between your realities and that can be a bit overwhelming from time to time. I see it clearly when comparing Q-Emperor with ZP-Emperor.

Q feels like being on steroids whilst ZP is like a ninja and feels so… smooth and natural and that may be the reason people think “nothing” is happening whilst that feeling of being on steroids assures them that something is going on.

13 Likes

Regardless of everything I’ve said, I just want the following to always be true on Emperor:

Which means… command respect wherever the fuck you go, instantaneously.

An Emperor has no need for introductions - whenever he enters the room, everyone FEELS it in their bones.

Whenever an Emperor walks, everyone will KNOW it. They will feel it in the air.

Whenever an Emperor talks, everyone will be silent, and your voice will be the only voice booming with power throughout the room.

I want the appearance, status, awe factor part of Emperor (Khan too) to always be strong.

That’s what the much “stronger” or “bigger” alpha titles on subliminal club for. To cultivate that amazing presence. To people to GENUINELY perceive you as an Emperor or Khan, to be shocked into awe.

1 Like

Arrogance is loud. Confidence whispers.

11 Likes

I don’t know what that has anything to do with what I suggested, but okay.

Because first off, the text in the highlighted paragraph is written by @Fire. :joy:

1 Like

Yes. You do.

If I did, why would I ask you what you meant? Can you explain?

Because, since @Fire was the one to write those objectives in the first place, you objecting can only mean that you’re just trolling me, lol. It’s okay, buddy.

Permanent ban. Dude is just really annoying and I’m tired of seeing the crap. Elon Musk’s response to a troll says it best:

22 Likes

7 Likes