Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

It started out for me this way in the first 2 cycles, but on the third cycle it switching up really fast to do things that need to be done. It must be that’s what your brain actually thinks it’s important until it’s not, or part of the processing process. I look at my phone a lot less than before.

4 Likes

yes, I have experienced the same with Emperor ZP. since I’m running a business I had to switch back to Qv2 to get my productivity back. Wish I could have tested it for more cycles to see if productivity improves over time. with Qv2 it is just 1 loop for me and I’m working like a robot. :robot:

guess this has something to do with the indirect approach ZP uses…which may bring more permanent results in the long run compared to Qv2.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign So what stack would you recommend for an INTP?
Great analysis :face_with_monocle:

Yea I didn’t listen to Q2 since I didn’t have it back then but have been thinking to listening to it instead of ZP to test out the differences.

Holy sh*t this statement is so relatable for me it’s unbelievable. I literally spent years learning about language philosophy and studying books on semiotics and such, just for me to be able to figure out a way to express myself and my abstract ideas in a somewhat coherent matter.

2 Likes

Here’s what you’re looking for mate, this thread’s got a whole bunch of stuff on xNTPs and ENTJ stack recommendations (don’t remember the others).

1 Like

Lol, this isn’t the sub, y’all are just procrastinating. It’s giving you focus and drive, and yet you’re consciously ignoring the tasks you should be doing and procrastinating.

At a certain point, you have to put forth a bit more initiative and take action. The sub is clearly motivating you to do something, now focus that energy on what needs to be done. Eventually, it’ll become easier.

19 Likes

I’ve done this too. Definitely when I was first working with Ecstasy of Gold as my first program.

Then I took a step back and chose to work with Alchemist and Quantum Limitless to strengthen my personal foundations for taking action.

Then I took one further step back to develop my core foundations and vision through Dragon Reborn. And that’s where I am now.

I feel like this process with Dragon Reborn is going to feed into Alchemist and Quantum Limitless. And then all off them are going to finally feed into Ecstasy of Gold.

It was like I needed to find that place where my plans and aspirations solidly met the ground and then to start working my way back up from there.

5 Likes

Have me thinking that sub help to snow ball into anything you put conscious effort into it. Run sub but go about your day like you don’t have that support system then build your own system to help archive you goals. Final take massive action toward, going to make this my new strategy instead of waiting for result to show up.

2 Likes

yes, you are right it totally is procrastination and I’m getting these "being productive " impulses from EZP. these impulses are, however, very subtle compared to EQ2. on EQ2, it is like being on fire where I can’t even sit still without doing something productive. I also don’t like wasting my time with YouTube, news sites or gaming while on EQ2- just want to make something productive.

is it possible that this is due ZP working from the inside out and if you are in a more depressed, lazy state it is not working as well as Qv2 that is working outside in? would you suggest combining it with something like regeneration?

3 Likes

Interesting that you say that. I wonder whether it would be worth it to run EQv2 with other ZP subs and see if the ZP effect from the other subs will expedite your progress on EQv2.

yes, ZP definitely enhances Qv2 effects.

1 Like

Exactly what I’ve heard, so perhaps you can experience the best of both worlds by mixing up the technology in your stack.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign whats your take on this? Would it be smart to combine zp tech with qv2? ZP changing you from the inside while QV2 forces changes from the outside?

2 Likes

How do I find out my personality type or types since some times I’ll have radically different perspective, takes, and approaches to topics or situations one day then change within a week or a few months

https://www.16personalities.com/

2 Likes

Keep in mind that Saint himself has mentioned that these are only marketed as personality types, their true value is in determining the way you think more than anything else.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Thank you too

2 Likes