Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

When you ran it on your rest day how did you feel ?. There is no test boost in emperor zp.

1 Like

I just ran it
Anxiety is gone
And I did not stand up to see the walking

Not for now, I’ll have to run it for two weeks so the results stabilize.

Currently I’m having recon.

I listened to Emperor ZP + Spartan ZP yesterday in the morning.
Later I was with my friends playing the board game Cuba Libre (a game about La revolution on Cuba).
I was quite cheerful and more social as usual.

Today I went to a new barbershop to get a nice haircut and was chatty all the time while I was getting a haircut. I am not that usual chatty so this is probably Emperor and I feel that on him I am a more social person which is kinda not expected, we know that Emperor is more, not that social character.

I like this Emperor.

Edit: I forgot to mention that my speech is better, which I am very thankful for.

18 Likes

Now I see what you mean, this feeling is crazy. EZP feels dense as hell but it also seems to stick more to my mind than any other sub I’ve ever used. It was also slower to kick in than other ZP’s I tried.

3 Likes

Last night I was making dinner while my daughter played in the kitchen… I spontaneously made up a simple song (and accompanying dance) about penguins that made her giggle and dance along with me, and when my wife walked into the room she started doing it too… I don’t know if there’s any creativity aspect to Emperor, or if it’s activating some of the previous scripting, or if I’ve just had a mental shift of having fun and not caring if I look or sound ridiculous. Either way it was fun.

:musical_note: Waddle, waddle, waddle… like a penguin PENGUIN! Let’s all waddle, like penguins DO! :musical_note: :rofl:

I’ve also noticed that I can think independently of speech now, which is something I’ve not easily done before. Again related to the kiddo… right now her favorite song is “Down by the bay”, by Raffi… she’s tired of the typical verses so we make up new rhymes. I’ve found I can consciously think up new silly rhymes while still singing the rest of the song… and that’s a new skill for me!

I don’t think that one is Emperor though, if anything I’d say it’s one of the communications-related modules from AEM… Dragon Tongue maybe. In any case, it’s just started happening.

One last thing about language, unrelated to my sub usage… my daughter now officially speaks more Mandarin than I do. :sweat_smile:

20 Likes

What if the new Emperor has some Heartsong or LoveBomb type of scripting … esp. for fathers and husbands?

What if the SaintSovereign family good news happening right after Emperor ZP’s release is NOT a coincidence, but a result?

What if …

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Oh my god please don’t say things like this :disappointed_relieved:

My only concern with emperor was the relationship factor and now you’re making me think of it :sweat:

1 Like

I assume you mean it in a good way?

Those emoticons are so sad though.

:joy:

1 Like

My concern came from the fact that when I first tried Emperor (think it was Q), while I ended up writing more than half of my dissertation (I had 6.5k words left) in a matter of hours, I was also pretty cold and somewhat irritated at my girl whenever she would tease me jokingly or do something I didn’t want her to do.

Kinda felt like an overly controlling boyfriend, if that makes sense.

1 Like

No cold & irritated posts in this thread yet, are there? :face_with_monocle:

Let the rest of us run it for 3 weeks, and you can make an informed decision.

:slight_smile: :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Something for sure is different, too early to tell. I’m in a good mood, dominant but fun. Not emperorish. I still believe it’s blooming from Stark I’ve run earlier in the month.

4 Likes

Honestly, there are just 2 things that I wanna know about EZP, and if they’re good, then I’ll add it to WZP, with either Paragon or DD (if that got converted by then);

1- the relationship dynamics on Emperor ZP (how you behave with your SO).

2- the physical shifting (if there’s any) in the new Emperor ZP.

2 Likes

I don’t get into rap a lot, but it’s almost a spiritual experience watching good freestyle rappers do their thing in the moment. Was just watching Tariq Trotter on a skit on the Fallon Tonight Show. He’s got mad skillz.

Makes me wonder what kind of drills/practice he did growing up to get that adept at it.

1 Like

I experienced definite “cold and driven” (get the f* out of my way, don’t bother me, etc) behavior on Ev3, but EZP just feels good so far. Last night I was waddling back and forth singing loudly about penguins… definitely not the same Emperor experience as before. :rofl:

I must have listened to EmperorPenguinZP… haha… no idea how I missed that joke earlier!

9 Likes

Or perhaps this version makes you more diplomatic instead of putting you on the more “tyrannical” end of the spectrum. I’m surprised I even smile at others with this version.

6 Likes

What are you feeling on recon?

its strange how wanted zp got more hype than emperor :thinking: :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

cause its WANTED… lol

If I got to rank my fave subs…

1. Wanted Qv2
  2. Mogul ZP
  3. RICH ZP
  4. Chosen ZP
  5. House of Medici
3 Likes