Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

I’m really not a nice person all the time. I think this just temporarily dissolved the barriers I keep up usually.

2 Likes

Yeah
First I run emperor I was shouting and like craaazy dominating, and that was the recon. I knew it was recon but I could not control myself

The more I’ve run Emperor since starting it back up with QV2 recently, and then switching to ZP…I’m more assertive with the wife. And I can tell she’s taken aback by it…but she seems more loving at the same time.

I still feel bad for acting like that sometimes…but I’ll let Emperor help me burn that away.

14 Likes

Bro!
Use PS and U will know what is assertiveness

1 Like

If you are using it already
Its the PS not the emperor

In PS it says you can seduce everyone you want
I seduce men and men and they are in the palm of my hand

1 Like

I have lol. Just not as consistently as I am with Emperor right now. The last time I REALLY ran Emperor with consistency was Emperor V3 back when we ran several loops per day. Back then the goal was somewhere between 250-500 hours of total listen time before we called it “done”…and that was a 45-minute title!

I finally decided last week or week before I need Emperor if I want to build an Empire.

3 Likes

Yeah you really need the stoicism of emperor

@Alphamale you know what’s weird is…just as I was REMEMBERING how I felt on GLMU and CommanderU Stack…I’m feeling it again. That’s trippy as shit. Revivification is weird sometimes.

4 Likes

Yeah I feel that sometimes😂
It came out from depths of ur subconscious
Last night I ate a paracetamol and before swallowing it I felt cam
Like it had an energy

2 Likes

I cleaned my kitchen as well after the first loop, maybe there is a script for that haha. I am seelping A LOT MORE (today ip to 11 hours)

5 Likes

They most probably will. ZP format doesn’t require any special headphones like Ultima.

But do try to upgrade to something a bit better like 10 to 20 USD. Will make the sounds better and will be more comfortable for your ear too.

3 Likes

do you feel this on Emperor ZP?

I agree with for previous version-up to Q - didn’t run QV2 enough to say

@James wow you sound like a new person one can only imagine how your self discovery will progress in 2022.

2 Likes

I craved a lot and felt anxious so I listened on a rest day
I guess it has the elegance script or maybe testosterone boost, maybe both

1 Like

When you ran it on your rest day how did you feel ?. There is no test boost in emperor zp.

1 Like

I just ran it
Anxiety is gone
And I did not stand up to see the walking

Not for now, I’ll have to run it for two weeks so the results stabilize.

Currently I’m having recon.

I listened to Emperor ZP + Spartan ZP yesterday in the morning.
Later I was with my friends playing the board game Cuba Libre (a game about La revolution on Cuba).
I was quite cheerful and more social as usual.

Today I went to a new barbershop to get a nice haircut and was chatty all the time while I was getting a haircut. I am not that usual chatty so this is probably Emperor and I feel that on him I am a more social person which is kinda not expected, we know that Emperor is more, not that social character.

I like this Emperor.

Edit: I forgot to mention that my speech is better, which I am very thankful for.

18 Likes

Now I see what you mean, this feeling is crazy. EZP feels dense as hell but it also seems to stick more to my mind than any other sub I’ve ever used. It was also slower to kick in than other ZP’s I tried.

3 Likes