Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v2

Interesting, I also noticed becoming more mature with emperor, it’s like I am just showing up and doing it. Last week I had some harsh recon and I thought that I had to add modules to get me active, but now indeed it is like I am just doing it, without needing to be psyched up.

What your describing sounds very much like developing discipline, is that also how you see it?

2 Likes

Discipline is a part of it but the also the way I look at things around me has been shifting . Like a big thing for me is fantasizing about a perfect me that is super tall handsome and an invincible fighter but one day i just stopped and thought "what am i telling myself about how i perceive my own value " .

even during the times I’m learning i stop acting like a dumb teenager who is just waiting for the lesson to be finished and actually becoming an active participant in my learning .

2 Likes

This is what im hoping to get out of emperor, how long are you running it already?

2 Likes

I’ve been on and off with it for a long time, ever since Qv2. In the last few weeks, I’ve started to listen to it more consistently. When I stacked Emperor with Rebirth, it felt like I was in for a wild ride of enhanced results. It’s important to stack wisely. After a few days, I noticed this shift. Playing around with setting intent, especially based on what I felt I lacked in my life, might have also played a role in it.

3 Likes

I think this is my issue too, I’m waiting on a jolt or jumpstart to get me in the groove, thx :+1:

3 Likes

Another aspect of maturing that emperor is imprinting in me was learning to be uncomfortable.

2 Likes

Emperor has lead me to certain situations that point out where I am lacking in my current development. when im dead alone at night or just walking alone after work my mind becomes very surgical in the way I look at myself . First off my obsession with sex is not even about the sex itself its the validation of the act and realising that with the things I want to achieve I can not be overly obsessed with female validation the way I am now .

Another interesting thing I had two close friends give me their honest opinions about me and it was mostly good but the biggest criticism is that I act like a boy sometimes instead of a man and some other childish behaviors. While they were giving their opinions I didn’t get sad or defensive I sat there and accepted it .

10 Likes

So relatable, I have a lot of those moments where I am questioning why I am wasting my time so much and what I am doing with my life. Like I am internally not aligned. Lately I have been feeling like I want to do something about it but at the same time I am indifferent, there has been gradual shifts around that though. It is so much easier to just go from stillness(in mind) to action.

Friendships: I don’t like my old friendships, I fly solo now. I don’t respond to invites by texts or calls. My friends miss me. That is okay, for now. I know this is a deep thing for me and time to level up who I spend time socializing with.

Edit: one of the things that crosses my mind the most is the value of perception and how to use that in my benefit.

4 Likes

With Emperor NWE potentially coming out around the week of November 11. I might just give it a second try with Index Gate.

@SaintSovereign would Emperor NWE be good for when you work for a startup not as a founder but as a employee but that places a big role in the startup?

3 Likes

From my experience, Emperor works fine as an employee - but you do speak very candidly and probably need to be in a position where you can take on more responsibility and develop on an ongoing basis. Don’t know if the NWE will change that.

Hopefully, we will at some point see a sub specifically designed for people who want to accelerate their careers within a company/law firm/management consultant firm etc. and go for the top top positions.

3 Likes

Isn’t that what Stark and subs like Ascended Mogul are all about?

I believe that Stark is fantastic, but I think it has some elements that isn’t necessarily needed in as a corporate climber, but is more geared towards an entrepreneur looking to realize a big idea. Based on my experience, it wasn’t the best for high stake negotiations and at times I simply just talked too much.

AM is awesome as well and is fine for the first many years of your career. But for the more senior positions I think it could use some finesse, business tactics and scripting that makes you even more comfortable with making really big decisions. What I’m looking for is probably a blend of AM, HOM and PCC.

But back to Emperor :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Let’s make it happen:

Drawing from my experience, when embracing Emperor you will naturally gravitate toward high-ROI positions. I’ve observed a growing trend in my own career where I’m shouldering more responsibility and gaining increased recognition from upper management. This heightened assertiveness also garners greater respect from colleagues, with some even emulating my behavior. Emperor does make one more calculating.

I have always found Ghost from power to be an excellent example of Emperor archetype:

While Stark has undoubtedly contributed to my popularity and likability, it doesn’t quite measure up to the level of respect garnered through Emperor. Personally, I prioritize respect over likability any day of the week.

In the context of corporate career advancement,- other than Emperor woudl be a custom with:

1. Ascension
  2. PCC
  3. Daredevil

Adding modules that target ones weaknesses can further enhance your path to success.

Regardless, I’m committed to sticking with Emperor for the foreseeable future. I appreciate how it consistently benefits me across various aspects of my life, particularly in terms of career advancement

@mvargo - Are you still using Emperor alongside QL ST4 in QTKS? I’m quite curious about the progress you’ve made

5 Likes

@aaa Might want to upvote this if you want to make the perfect career success sub happen :slight_smile: :

I’ll check it out, but it is better to keep these posts in your own thread @Vesper

1 Like

Will do just something relating to a conversation here.

Either way back to Emperor :sunglasses:

1 Like

What would a combo of Emperor + Index Gate + Nouveau RICH do for someone who has a career in tech?

Also anyone used this combo?

1 Like

@Vesper or wants a career in tech

1 Like

Things are beginning to pick up steam

ever since i started running emperor there has been a strange draw back to my Christian roots or just contemplating faith in itself . And its forced me to think what do i need to let go of to really become the man i want to be . Now I’ve stacked emperor with a custom so the results so far have been impressive

1. i can stand up for myself without flipping my shit
  2. the first thing i thought of when i woke up was “I need to make a sale”
  3. Discipline in all areas is rapidly increasing
  4. There have been a lot of synchronicities about leaving my city and moving to another one . the moment the thought entered my head I felt extremely sad and scared
  5. A few people are saying i look different and if i look at myself i look more masculine
  6. I have become a better listener
2 Likes