Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

I’ve definitely noticed this!

Noticed this also aha.

Glad you guys have noticed it too! Thanks for sharing, love seeing your input. Appreciate you taking the time out for it.

6 Likes

Brandon seems like a completely different human being.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign i tried doing that back workout video thingy, while listening to emperor yesterday, and it was back day…

And well, the T-shirt I’m wearing now, which I wore last week, is tighter on me, like I can tell that EmpZP has given me some extra width :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Appreciate it bro. Maybe the changes are even bigger than I’m seeing - I’m definitely seeing big changes for sure but maybe others are noticing more than I am which is interesting!

1 Like

I ran 1 minute of Emperor ZP yesterday and 1 full loop of Emperor ZP today

Here are some initial impression

1 minute of Emperor ZP

1. I literally had 6 hours of productivity and focus after one minute of Emperor ZP-it just felt easier to get shit done.

2. At one point I got on the phone with my mom and started very authentically and non-reactively or complaining crying about all the difficult shit I experience this year and what it meant for my life. She listened to it for the first time fully and with no judgment may be ever. After I felt like I let a lot of it go

3. Before and then again, after this emotional interlude, I felt a very strong internal strength

1 full loop of Emperor ZP today

Emperor ZP is trippy, it does feel like a totally natural Emperor.

The biggest difference for now- perhaps recon
the dominance seems much more mitigated
I was getting a mixture of admiration and contention/shit testing- from men–or a kind of incredible reverence and kindness- almost looking out for me rather than pure respect/deference with the Emperor versions in the past. (This could be an effect of having run Chosen a week earlier)

I can also feel where I am not letting myself express full dominance (not over others just generally staying in that state of internal power in communication with others without modifying it for there comfort.) Or another way of saying it is I can feel where my internal status falters in communication in way I didn’t experience on Emperor Q or QV2- so this is likely healing/recon

1. Still did a long stretch of super productive work
  2. I’m thinking clearly and not getting stuck in things-Work is work-what I need to do in any area of my life are what I need to do in other areas… there is an ease in compartmentalizing
  3. I feel what I am feeling fully, but it has very little power or sway over me
  4. I feel like I’ve got my life back online. And can really accomplish big shit again
  5. It’s just easier to fulfill my promises to me, the whole day-say this -do it
  6. My self-belief, courage, and confidence feels way up
  7. Thinking, and relating to myself as a winner and someone who can succeed at whatever I do
  8. I kept hearing this internal dialogue about creating or fulfilling my own destiny, or whatever I chose
  9. My focus feels elevated to what matters to me and for my life-in an intelligent way-like my orientation seems upgraded.
  10. There is a sense of being/energy that is more powerful and important than any of the circumstances around me-like I have the power to be the cause of whatever I choose
  11. The sexual edge is definitely back. The chemistry and gravity between me and the woman when out and about today was super intense.
  12. I love the overall sense of masculinity I experienced today at points on this sub.

Any way definitely plan to keep this one in the stack for the next 21 days.

25 Likes

You damn near became the subliminal from just one loop

1 Like

U literally manifested the objectives straight into one loop

1 Like

People on Stark ZP mentioned this

Like life on easy mode, is it something that happen also on Emperor ZP?

2 Likes

I didn’t notice that on emperor alone or any other ZP prior to stark for that matter. It’s a Stark thing for sure

3 Likes

In my case, I only ever felt it (to an extreme) with WANTED ZP.

Maybe it depends on how much the sub gels with you :thinking:

1 Like

Don’t think I tried wanted ZP so I couldn’t tell you.

2 Likes

I am the subliminal :slight_smile:

Trailer Park Boys - I am the liquor on Make a GIF

5 Likes

In addition to being very sensitive to subliminals- I ran Emperor and Emperor in customs for almost 18 months straight so that probably helped

9 Likes

This is interesting considering the fact i have used emperor versions for most of my subliminal life it might even explain why i didnt observe so much when using emperor zp. Perhaps i need to use it longer perhaps i am already an emperor who knows :wink:

3 Likes

Okay so…
I don’t think I ever thought I’d be saying this, but EmperorZP has overtaken WZP’s spot as my main sub for bodybuilding :heart_eyes: and the extras that Emperor has, is just cherry on top for me :joy:

Pretty sure the physical shaping is the actual extra here :joy:

9 Likes

It contains … {tailored scripts from} … Emperor Fitness stage 3.

Did since Qv1.

:wink:

4 Likes

Yo please don’t hype me up like that :slight_smile:

If it does, then I will honestly feel dumb for not spending 9 months on WANTED instead of Emperor :upside_down_face:

Edit:

Oh :cry:

1 Like

I am inclined to agree with you as many members commented upon getting bigger on emperor Q.

2 Likes

But Emperor wasn’t a suitable choice for your goals back then.

Qv2’s external action framework would have caused you unnecessary pain.
Now with ZP, it’s ok.

:+1:t2:

Think of it like this:

You used Wanted and EF Qv2 … then …
You were among the first ones to get Wanted ZP … and now …
You’re running the earliest preview version of ANY EF ZP script that’s become available.

:muscle:t2:

2 Likes

hmmmm that’s also true, I remember you told me that it could help back then, but it would pull me into a direction that might be uncomfortable.

but now that I think about it, I think it would have pushed me to apply to jobs I wouldn’t have considered.

side note/update on EmpZP:

I’m thinking about investing in filming equipment (maybe a nice lens and tripod for my iPhone for now), to start filming better and high-quality videos (magic videos), as it would help me get even more exposure with the page I’m going to create on Instagram for my magic.
the goal of the page would be to create a side-stream of revenue from 2 things:
content creation, and landing gigs (could be hard due to pandemic restrictions).

even if this is just an inspired thought, and even if i don’t take action on it, the fact that EmpZP paves the way for potential wealth generation is just incredible.
not only that, but there’s some sort of visualization of the end goal, like when this idea came to me, I kinda got a vision of myself with a big following and my page ending up landing me on Arabs Got Talent :rofl:

6 Likes