Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP Test

I’ve done 2 loops a couple days apart. Absolutely love this version, it kicks in right away. The first time I felt very grounded after listening, there was more conviction behind my thoughts and actions.

Played 1 loop again this morning just before heading into a meeting. I was significantly more assertive, pushed back on unrealistic deadlines, set very clear boundaries for scope of work brought everyone in line with more realistic expectations.

Someone reached out via slack with a very passive aggressive message. Before I might have been triggered. This time I responded very directly, no sugar coating or fluff and just kept the ball rolling then thanked them for reaching out.

The beauty is this happened automatically.

I was sitting on the couch and put my feet up to start “working”. Within 2 minutes decided I would be more productive at my desk. Brought the computers in, went and loaded the dishwasher, cleaned the counters and made some tea instead of reaching for something sugary.

Those tasks were nagging in the back of my mind. Now it’s a clean slate. This reminds me of how I felt after running Emperor Q for several hours over 3 or 4 days.

For me ZP 2.0/test is much more effective than the first release. Keep these upgrades coming, can’t wait to see what’s next.

19 Likes

Sounds like everything is on track for ZP 2 here

1 Like

There is actually a whole community on the internet studying why certain emotional traumas and then the act of overcoming them can lead to certain behaviors and even ailments. Without me researching what initial trauma can cause teeth grinding, it is a good sign that you are healing (according to them).

4 Likes

This sounds really interesting. Can you tell us where to find this community?

Does the anti-recon script mean that some of us that gets good results but not lightening super fast execution/results could experiment more with Terminus or is that logic flawed?

2 Likes

The anti-recon scripting encourages the subconscious to set aside and work on the scripting that causes recon at a slower pace than the scripting you align with. You should get marginally faster results, but much less recon.

38 Likes

@SaintSovereign Is this in Custom as well? This may explain why I feel less of the scripting that I’m recon-ing on.

2 Likes

It’s been in the customs for awhile now, since we developed it. We’re just going back now and adding it to all the major titles.

18 Likes

With my Custom I listened and I feel a lot of discomfort, my subconscious does not like the script. I stopped listening after 5 min and now I’m just gonna let it integrate and listen again in a week or so.

Whereas Primal Seduction it appreciated and I wanted to listen more of it, it felt good and the response from the subconscious was also positive.

So ordering a new custom won’t make any difference if it has been created within the last few months?

Yes, I announced it at one point.

2 Likes

Oh darn, much ado about nothing for my custom I built a few weeks ago :joy:

Following experiences today with the new EZP:

• much attention, signs of attraction and even compliments coming from women. They also were eager to help me in various ways without me asking.

• My sense of general discipline and motivation skyrocketed.

• Confidence was bulletproof in every way and my social skills were greatly enhanced. I even enjoyed social interactions more so than when I use Stark ZP.

• I was in a zone all day at work and time flew by. My mood was also excellent all throughout the day and I felt immune to stress. In fact I remained easily detached from negativity regardless of its source.

• I cussed out and called bullshit on a rival sales competitor while a customer was listening to us both on a sales call. He tried to lie about how our services work and I quickly snapped and put him in place.

21 Likes

Yeah our customs are still top notch.
But for those of us with customs we still can look forward to stacking with current shop exclusives: CFW, Executive, Limitless Executive and Diamond with ME (I hope this one gets refreshed).

2 Likes

I’ll be stacking a TON of stuff with my custom. I can’t wait to have less recon for these titles which I currently perceive to be a challenge. Khan and heavily sexual titles come to mind.

2 Likes

So skipping reconciling the scripting with current beliefs and going straight to the new reality?

Well, I like that, for sure :wink:

I’ve had that uniquely on Emperor versions in the past
as has @lovage if I remember correctly.

Other subs and alpha subs lead to difference types of tension but jaw clenching and grinding has been unique to Emperor for me. I believe it’s the combination of heavy alpha scripting and cognitive enhancement. It stabilizes mostly after running a particular version for long enough.

9 Likes

Damn!! These results sound dope. 3 day washout, testing Emperor this week

3 Likes

Indeed it was @lovage who I was implicitly referring to.

I’d love to hear your feedback on Emperor once you’ve had a chance to run it, I’d like to run it as well but Stark is just too much fun. I’d like a good reason to run Emperor more than anything.

I copied from my entry:

One loop, 3 days ago.

I liked my initial impression of the new Emperor. There’s a noticeable increase in attraction, however my temper was quicker.

Could be stress, recon or Emperor’s familiar low tolerance for the unpleasant is showing up, which I like. My initial impression is that this Emperor is more assertive.

7 Likes